Nat type moderate trying to make it Nat type open

Discus and support Nat type moderate trying to make it Nat type open in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello I’m using my iPhone 13 Pro to tether WiFi and I’m getting good speeds if I put phone by window like 250download and 40upload and -50latency but... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Legitimate_Angle7489, Mar 2, 2024.

1. Nat type moderate trying to make it Nat type open

Hello I’m using my iPhone 13 Pro to tether WiFi and I’m getting good speeds if I put phone by window like 250download and 40upload and -50latency but I’m in Nat type moderate and I’m trying to find a way to change it to Nat type open. I’m playing Fortnite most at 4k 120fps Anyone no how to fix this problem or release a walkabout Thanks in advance I’m getting 500mbs BT fibre in the 13th but until then I’m using my iPhone

submitted by /u/Legitimate_Angle7489
    [link] [comments]

/u/Legitimate_Angle7489, Mar 2, 2024
  2. Naiya Ray Win User

Xbox

Make sure you both have a open nat type, instead of a moderate nat type
  3. Jeremy2085 Win User

Download speed says "Not Available"

Maybe try testing your nat type in the settings menu of your xbox to see if it will change to a moderate or open nat type?
  4. Jeremy2085 Win User

Nat Type Strict

To get an open or moderate nat nype try testing the nat type on the network settings menu of the xbox.
  5. XBA_Hype Win User

Can't connect to a specific person

its usually NAT types that cause these problems, for best results you need to be sure you are both running an OPEN NAT type, open nat can connect with strict and moderate, but moderate and strict sometimes struggle to connect with one another.

making sure UPnP is enabled in the settings can help.
  6. foxter55 Win User

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox one s

Did you try changing your NAT type? The helpdoc says:

Open:

With an OPEN NAT type, you’re able to chat with other people, as well as

join and host multiplayer games with people who have any NAT type on

their network

Moderate:
    With a MODERATE NAT type, you’re able to chat and play multiplayer games

with some people; however, you might not be able to hear or play with

others, and normally you won’t be chosen as the host of a match.

Strict:

With a STRICT NAT type, you’re only able to chat and play multiplayer

games with people who have an OPEN NAT type. You can’t be chosen as the

host of a match.

-- So I take that to mean if you have STRICT NAT, and if anyone in the group DOES NOT have an OPEN NAT type you are going to have problems.

Are you both running STRICT NAT type?
Thema:

Nat type moderate trying to make it Nat type open

1. Nat type moderate trying to make it Nat type open - Similar Threads - Nat type moderate

2. How to resolve NAT Type: Unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to resolve NAT Type: Unavailable: Hello, I would like some help with a Network issue on the Xbox One S. As of late Wednesday(June 12), I've been unable to connect to Monster Hunter World Servers. I can see the servers as well as...
  3. I cant get my nat type from univailable to open

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant get my nat type from univailable to open: I cant get my nat type from univailable to open been tryinnfŕëøee77 c6c7b946-74df-408c-8300-a83127560127
  4. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  5. How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?: Just having trouble fixing my NAT type. 2614125e-f0eb-49fd-9bac-270a7cb428ba
  6. How to keep NAT type as open?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to keep NAT type as open?: Hello. Recently, I've gone through the process of changing the NAT type on my Xbox One X to open using the steps provided on Xbox Support, but after around a day, I've noticed that if the NAT Type...
  7. Why my NAT type is strict? Is there any way to change it to moderate or open NAT type?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my NAT type is strict? Is there any way to change it to moderate or open NAT type?: [img] I always get 200+ latency and 10-50% packet loss and sometimes the teredo is blocked, how do I fix this? e653aa41-1191-4078-b584-1f2e207ad3a7
  8. Xbox series x UPnP issue and NAT type moderate. how to solve the issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x UPnP issue and NAT type moderate. how to solve the issue?: I am having issue with my Xbox series x connection . NAT type is moderate and UPnP not successful . How to solve this I tried what I could. Thank you 34f49f2f-1e2a-4c28-8c18-bea6ab4f7c46
  9. I can’t find a bo3 multiplayer match my nat type is moderate inside the game I can also...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t find a bo3 multiplayer match my nat type is moderate inside the game I can also...: I have all dlcs and downloaded all dlcs 6176f668-6dcf-41f9-9381-7b601c4b097d
  10. NAT type moderate

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT type moderate: After changing internet provider and receiving a new modem/router my Xbox is stuck on NAT type moderate upnp not successful, I’ve tried most things and I’ve enabled upnp but still nothing has...