NAT Type is Open but Service Info Is Unavailable! why?

Discus and support NAT Type is Open but Service Info Is Unavailable! why? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ive literally tried everything ive hard reset my xbox, turn it on/off, unpluged it for 5-10mins, tried DNS 8-8-8-8/8-8-4-4, ive cleared my alternate... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LBM Drezzy, Apr 29, 2023.

1. LBM Drezzy
    LBM Drezzy Guest

Ive literally tried everything ive hard reset my xbox, turn it on/off, unpluged it for 5-10mins, tried DNS 8-8-8-8/8-8-4-4, ive cleared my alternate Mac Address and restart, i even entered a Alternate mac address assigned to my xbox. Every time i try to test my network it says additional authentication needed yea its been like this for 3 days now

:)

LBM Drezzy, Apr 29, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hi LBM Drezzy,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Reach out with your ISP and have these ports opened.

A network port lets your Xbox One console communicate with the Xbox Live servers and other Xbox One consoles over the Internet. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work:

• Port 88 (UDP)
    • Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 80 (TCP)
    • Port 500 (UDP)
    • Port 3544 (UDP)
    • Port 4500 (UDP)

Perform the troubleshooting found on the links below

Troubleshoot your Xbox network connection | Xbox Support

Troubleshoot your network connection speed | Xbox Support

Troubleshoot NAT errors and multiplayer game issues | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  3. CarTzy Win User

ello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. GaMeRoNeO1 Win User

Service info unavailable but Nat type is open

Hey there!

Try this link and see if this helps:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/random-disconnect-solution

If not, try to give your modem/router a "hard reset" and see if that works. Meaning, try to unplug it, wait about a few seconds, and try to plug it back in.

If that still doesnt resolve the issue, do contact your I.S.P. and see about a resolution that they may be able to resolve for you. Its usually something minor before it becomes major with internet issues.

Hopefully this helps!
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Service info is Unavailable but NAT Type is Open

Hello ToahaShams,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be
    more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming
    ToahaShams!
  6. taidara Win User

Service info is Unavailable but NAT Type is Open

5 days ago i started up my Xbox and saw i was offline. I went to my settings and saw that the NAT Type was Open but service info was Unavailable..

I've,

• Cleared MAC Address

• Entered Alternative MAC Address

• Changing Ports

• Disconnecting WIFI and Connecting again

• Taken out router and plugging in back again

• Holding down console button for 10 seconds and waiting for proper startup..

• Even taking out console wires and moving it away from other parts

Still none of these worked, and as i reset my whole console but kept games and apps, i nearly couldn't connect again, so i won't do that. And i am signed out...

I am not sure if Xbox Live Servers are down or anything but, i have tried basically everything...

Also i might try connecting Xbox to an Ethernet cable to make it Wired internet (suggested) but for now i'm not sure what is going on.. (Heard Servers should be having issues)

if you know what is going on, please tell me,

- Thank you
    Are you still experiencing this problem? If so, please try connect your console with a network cable instead of wireless, and let us know how that goes.
Thema:

1. NAT Type is Open but Service Info Is Unavailable! why? - Similar Threads - NAT Type Open

2. I cant get my nat type from univailable to open

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant get my nat type from univailable to open: I cant get my nat type from univailable to open been tryinnfŕëøee77 c6c7b946-74df-408c-8300-a83127560127
  3. How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?: Just having trouble fixing my NAT type. 2614125e-f0eb-49fd-9bac-270a7cb428ba
  4. How to keep NAT type as open?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to keep NAT type as open?: Hello. Recently, I've gone through the process of changing the NAT type on my Xbox One X to open using the steps provided on Xbox Support, but after around a day, I've noticed that if the NAT Type...
  5. Nat type moderate trying to make it Nat type open

in XboX Insiders
    Nat type moderate trying to make it Nat type open: Hello I’m using my iPhone 13 Pro to tether WiFi and I’m getting good speeds if I put phone by window like 250download and 40upload and -50latency but I’m in Nat type moderate and I’m trying to...
  6. How do I change my Xbox Nat type to open?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I change my Xbox Nat type to open?: My Nat type on Xbox says it is Unavailable 5a78e760-9b36-46af-8f01-40b0c7e787ba
  7. Why my NAT type is strict? Is there any way to change it to moderate or open NAT type?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my NAT type is strict? Is there any way to change it to moderate or open NAT type?: [img] I always get 200+ latency and 10-50% packet loss and sometimes the teredo is blocked, how do I fix this? e653aa41-1191-4078-b584-1f2e207ad3a7
  8. How do I keep my WiFi Nat type as open ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I keep my WiFi Nat type as open ?: it is constantly saying the Xbox can’t get a teredo IP address, sometimes it’ll say the Nat type is open but I won’t be able to join a party or play online, when I plug my WiFi extender In my mbps...
  9. How to set up orbit speed hotspot for open nat type on my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to set up orbit speed hotspot for open nat type on my Xbox: Connected mobile hotspot, but keep getting strict nat type? 8d2ee87a-803e-4ef5-9439-705f1044ec05
  10. How to check nat type (open, limited or close)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to check nat type (open, limited or close): so until then I always used the "xbox console helper" application for this purpose and everything was nicely described in those network settings, but now the application has been disabled "to make...