NAT stuck on strict

Discus and support NAT stuck on strict in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I just bought a xbox one today from a friend.....im having a very hard time getting my NAT type off of strict. I have a Motorola SBG901 modem. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kush N Kratom, Feb 3, 2017.

1. NAT stuck on strict

Hello, I just bought a xbox one today from a friend.....im having a very hard time getting my NAT type off of strict. I have a Motorola SBG901 modem. I went into settings tried setting a DMZ host, tried port forwarding, tried restarting everything. I just
    cant get any luck. Please help I'm getting so discouraged.

:)

Kush N Kratom, Feb 3, 2017
  2. Can't change 'strict' NAT type on Xbox One

I'm stuck on a strict nat type can anyone help me to change it?

ECHO x PriZma, Feb 3, 2017
  3. Jaymo1978
    Jaymo1978 Guest
    Stuck on Strict NAT

I have also heard that the "clear alternate MAC address" option in network settings has helped fix NAT issues. The media access control (mac) address is how your router identifies the device to which to send the static IP, if your Xbox broadcasts an alias
    mac address, theoretically, the router may no longer see it properly.

Jaymo1978, Feb 3, 2017
  4. NAT stuck on strict

Hey there,

Sorry to hear you're having NAT issues. Let's have you check out the
    Xbox One NAT Error
    troubleshooting article to change your NAT type if you haven't already.

Please let us know if you're still experiencing issues! We're here to help.

Miss Ghidorah, Feb 6, 2017
  5. ECHO x PriZma Win User

Can't change 'strict' NAT type on Xbox One

I'm stuck on a strict nat type can anyone help me to change it?
  6. Jaymo1978 Win User

Stuck on Strict NAT

I have also heard that the "clear alternate MAC address" option in network settings has helped fix NAT issues. The media access control (mac) address is how your router identifies the device to which to send the static IP, if your Xbox broadcasts an alias
    mac address, theoretically, the router may no longer see it properly.
  7. redvardy Win User

Stuck on Strict NAT

Hi this happened to me to fix it do a factorary reset inyour settings
  8. Miss Ghidorah Win User

NAT stuck on strict

Hey there,

Sorry to hear you're having NAT issues. Let's have you check out the
    Xbox One NAT Error
    troubleshooting article to change your NAT type if you haven't already.

Please let us know if you're still experiencing issues! We're here to help.
  9. NathanaelKeller Win User

Need help

I can't connect with other players my NAT type is stuck on strict I've tried multiple tests and manual selecting different ports and testing each new port 4 times and everyone is coming up strict I've selected at least 20 new ports manually to change it
    and it's still stuck on strict does anyone know how I can fix this
Thema:

NAT stuck on strict

1. NAT stuck on strict - Similar Threads - NAT stuck strict

2. My NAT type is stuck on strict

in XBoX on Consoles
    My NAT type is stuck on strict: I have a 4g Huawei router/modem (B315s-22) (I don't know what it is) which has a mobile Sim in it which were provided by my ISP then the router/modem is directly connected to my Xbox via ethernet....
  3. NAT stuck on strict saying UPNP not successful with DMZ and UPNP enabled

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT stuck on strict saying UPNP not successful with DMZ and UPNP enabled: Im asking here again in hopes I can get more help, for the past few days I have been on my Xbox and my NAT is stuck on strict, which is a big issue currently. I have gone on my router, port...
  4. NAT stuck on strict saying UPNP not successful with DMZ and UPNP enabled

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT stuck on strict saying UPNP not successful with DMZ and UPNP enabled: Hello, for the past few days I have been on my Xbox and my NAT is stuck on strict, which is a big issue currently. I have gone on my router, port triggered every port I saw the Xbox site say to...
  5. NAT type changes to ‘Strict’ every week. Used to be ‘Open’ and somehow becomes stuck at...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NAT type changes to ‘Strict’ every week. Used to be ‘Open’ and somehow becomes stuck at...: I usually hop on my Xbox every Friday and Saturday and every time I load it, the NAT type is ‘Strict’. Last week I had ‘Open’ NAT and I also tried to refix the NAT. I have both iPv6 and iPv4 with...
  6. Superhub 2: Xbox NAT stuck on either Unavailable or Strict

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Superhub 2: Xbox NAT stuck on either Unavailable or Strict: Superhub 2: Xbox NAT stuck on either Unavailable or Strict Choppy, The clear on my MAC address seems to have done the trick for now, thank you. Skylar, My UPnP has been enabled from the start....
  7. nat always stuck on strict

in XBoX Games and Apps
    nat always stuck on strict: Hi. My NAT type never wants to change. I tried checking nat type, choosing another port, restarting console EVERYTHING. Its saying upnp not available. I am hotspotting using my mobile device...
  8. Nat type stuck on strict and sometimes unavaible

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Nat type stuck on strict and sometimes unavaible: Nat type stuck on strict and sometimes unavaible If you’re not already i would recommend using an ethernet cable plugged directly into the router to improve connection...
  9. Nat type is stuck on strict

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nat type is stuck on strict: After the recent Xbox update my Nat type has been stuck on strict. I have fine connection in multiplayer and what not, it's the parties. I always disconnect from them or start connecting and I...
  10. NAT type stuck on strict

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT type stuck on strict: Hello, I recently bought Black Ops 3, and I have been having major connection issues. It even persist on GTA 5. I have an Xbox One, and I have forward all ports and even ports forwarded for GTA 5...