NAT problem and incorrect video resolution

Discus and support NAT problem and incorrect video resolution in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, with the ALPHA 2104 ring updates I noticed two problems that I never had before, I have already reported the problems several times also from... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MaStRa91, Apr 10, 2021.

1. /u/MaStRa91
    /u/MaStRa91 Guest

Hello, with the ALPHA 2104 ring updates I noticed two problems that I never had before, I have already reported the problems several times also from the console, with the app it reports a problem. The first problem is with NAT, before 2104 updates I always had NAT open. I have the Xbox series X console in immediate power mode and connected with the ethernet cable to the router. My connection is working perfectly and the Xbox Live ports are properly open. When I go to network settings it tells me it has detected double moderate NAT / NAT and I have never had this problem before. Every time a moderate NAT detects me I try to do the NAT type test and every time at the end of the test it tells me that the NAT is open and finally the NAT is open, doing the multiplayer test also indicates that everything is correct and there are no problems. The second problem is with the wrong video resolution. Sometimes I find myself the console with resolution set to 1080p without me having done anything, then in the options there is no longer the 4K UHD resolution but only 1080p or 720p. The console is connected to an LG 4K UHD HDR 10 TV. To reset the 4K UHD resolution, I have to restart the console each time. Anyone to these problems? thank you. I have also already reported issues several times via the app reports a problem on the console.

submitted by /u/MaStRa91
    [link] [comments]

/u/MaStRa91, Apr 10, 2021
  2. mutelight Win User

component cable ?

That is incorrect. Netflix and Hulu will be at 720p resolution via component.
  3. Pzul Win User

Xbox One HDMI pass-through causes Scientific Atlanta Explorer 8300HD cable box to drop 720p signals to 480p

the problem report states that the user tried to resolve the problem by changing the resolution from 1080p to 1080i to 720p and also 480p.

Your "Verified Answer" is to try changing the resolution. wow.

NOT SOLVED.

HDMI video works fine from all cable boxes on all HD TVs. But not with XBOX One video passthru. You've got a serious bug.
  4. JGZinv Win User

Can't Login due to Profile Transfer & Gmail Account

Problem was resolved. I'm the original poster.

Resolution was that the account was created for whatever reason using a @aolmail.com address rather than a normal @aol.com address which is how the mail inbox and everything else displays the name as. So it was an incorrect Live ID login problem. Called
    Xbox support by phone to resolve the issue.
  5. DRC+EE Win User

2015 YouTube Update for XBox 360.

I'm having problems with the rewind too since the update.

I'm also having problems with pixels, dropped frame rates, and 1080p videos playing back in lower resolutions when they shouldn't.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox 1X Dvd playback and upscaling?

Hi there,

The Xbox should be upscaling video resolution to what is capable by the DVD and the TV. Whenever you play normal HD DVD's and the resolution is displayed by your TV in 576p, what is the resolution displaying in your Xbox video settings? Take a look if the
    resolution setting is still at 4K or 1080p whichever you have it set to when you play your DVDs.

Have you already tried re-installing the Blu-ray player app? If you haven't, I suggest doing so and let us know if the problem persists.
Thema:

1. NAT problem and incorrect video resolution - Similar Threads - NAT problem incorrect

2. my Nat is on moderate and i need to get it open… problem with multiplay i think… Pls help

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Nat is on moderate and i need to get it open… problem with multiplay i think… Pls help: Having problems with network P2pU cant get it working, my Nat is moderate and i need to get it open? Pls help 97599c18-a918-440f-8f40-e87bc695b8cc
  3. NAT problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT problem: I was using a Fritz 5530 fibre box, the wifi started having a fault, the port sharing was working fine making the NAT open, but now it can't find a port. Change the Fritz to the 7590, this having...
  4. Nat type problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nat type problems: I got a new xbox series x after having the xbox one x for a few years with no problems, the day after i set everything up on my new xbox both of them have a strict nat type and an unavailable uPnP...
  5. EOLO-Xbox NAT and static IP problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    EOLO-Xbox NAT and static IP problems: Good morning, I have an Xbox S series connected to the Eolo wifi network. I have two problems: NAT appears to be limited despite having opened all the necessary ports on the router. Furthermore,...
  6. Is double NAT a problem on Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is double NAT a problem on Xbox series s?: Hi! When I open the internet setting on my xbox, it says ,,double NAT connected". It's the same for both wireless and wired connection. Is it a problem and if it is what can I do about it?...
  7. i have problem with Nat type strict on windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have problem with Nat type strict on windows 11: so recently i downloaded forza horizon 5 on windows 11. but i can not play online . and it says I have nat type strict . I looked for a solution on youtube and others but it didn't work. anyone...
  8. How to fix my UPnP and nat type problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix my UPnP and nat type problem: I have a problem with my upnp which says "upnp not successful " and I have another problem with my nat type which always says strict so how can i fix it 6d9c2cd6-f18b-4140-b096-3dabb31d7a40
  9. Nat-Type problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nat-Type problem: Hi, I'm having Nat problems, I'm struggling to change it from strict. I can play online on sessions, on fut. I also tired changing the ports(I've tried more than 7ports is not working) Can...
  10. Problema com NAT do Xbox One [Problem with Xbox One NAT]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema com NAT do Xbox One [Problem with Xbox One NAT]: Meu Xbox One apresenta um problema de rede NAT dupla, no qual a NAT fica estrita e impossibilita de jogar online em modo multiplayer, já tentei diversos tutorias no youtube mas nenhum resolveu, o...