NAT issues with ATT NVG 589

Discus and support NAT issues with ATT NVG 589 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been having issues with my NVG 589 router. I tested my connection and i get an exclamation point between internet and network witch leads me to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Darkmid, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Darkmid
    Darkmid Guest

I've been having issues with my NVG 589 router. I tested my connection and i get an exclamation point between internet and network witch leads me to believe its a NAT issue. My router apparently does not have upnp capability so i forwarded all the ports
    that Microsoft says i need to. I dont really know what to do from here without buying a new router.

:)

Darkmid, Feb 17, 2014
  2. GETSOME0341
    GETSOME0341 Guest
    "Due to network limitations, you can't join party chat right now. (0x807d0106)"

Sigh.... Can someone please just give a straight forward easy answer. Dont ask for someones gps location ans what they're wearing. Everyone just goes around in circles about how to troubleshoot this. I have a att uverse. 18mb connection. Motorola NVG
    589 modem. NAT is strict. Connection is strict on both wireless and ethernet connections. Please someone answer.

GETSOME0341, Feb 17, 2014
  3. Firewall

Hello. Do you have any idea when they will be adding the Motorola NVG 589 to this list? I am having a very laggy connection with it. Thanks.

Eddie Mancuso, Feb 17, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: