Nat error still after trying every option!

Discus and support Nat error still after trying every option! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I actually went from moderate nat to strict and I dont know what I did wrong, I reset all things to their factory settings then did the router... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BR0000TAL, Feb 13, 2014.

1. BR0000TAL
    BR0000TAL Guest

So I actually went from moderate nat to strict and I dont know what I did wrong, I reset all things to their factory settings then did the router firewall port opening steps for my UVerse 2wire 3600hgv router.....

http://i60.tinypic.com/30krlh2.jpg

If anyone knows a fix to this please help, If i need to list any more information to help get a fix let me know what that is and I can get it on here.

Also cant do upnp for this router.

:)

BR0000TAL, Feb 13, 2014
  2. Were any of you able to download Dead Space from Xbox Live onto your Xbox One for free?

Just worked for me after trying every day since the first. I was getting the same error.

RenegadeMoose, Feb 13, 2014
  3. Mr Quint
    Mr Quint Guest
    Peggle 2

There must be something wrong with the DLC at the moment. If you fire up the game you get an update then the option to buy the DLC from the main menu, but it comes up with an error every time I try to purchase. Its also still showing as unavailable when you go into it from the dash.

Mr Quint, Feb 13, 2014
  4. taidara
    taidara Guest

Greetings BR0000TAL!

Before we get started, I would like to point out that the 2wire 3xxx HGV series are notorious when it comes down to connectivity to Xbox LIVE and the relationship with p2p and NAT traversal.

Instead of using Port Forwarding, try place your console in the DMZ of your router, to see if your NAT's behavior will change.

Before you go ahead and configure the DMZ of your router, there is a known issue with this device which causes it periodically to not respond to DHCP requests from the Xbox. To resolve this, reserve an IP address using DHCP Reservation on your router. The
    reserved IP address should be an address between the following range: 192.168.1.1 and 192.168.1.63

Before you apply any configuration on you router, make sure you clear all entries from Port Forwarding, to have this feature disabled.

How to configure DHCP Reservation:
    forums.xbox.com/.../371898.aspx

How to configure DMZ:
    forums.xbox.com/.../360744.aspx

Post back and let us know how that goes and we'll go from there.

taidara, Feb 14, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: