NAT ERROR! NEED HELP ASAP

Discus and support NAT ERROR! NEED HELP ASAP in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; NAT ERROR! NEED HELP ASAP So i have all the ports open but i still get moderate or strict nat tpe 592cdcec-910f-46fa-9ef0-a5e152006df6 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ViVe Rainn, Jan 17, 2017.

1. ViVe Rainn
    ViVe Rainn Guest

So i have all the ports open but i still get moderate or strict nat tpe

:)

ViVe Rainn, Jan 17, 2017
  2. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    Help needed ASAP

Nothing else matters beyond what I said previously. Wherever you are logged in, you can play.

IndieRock, Jan 17, 2017
  3. DanRyder87
    DanRyder87 Guest
    Help needed ASAP

Ok, Tesco have a deal on the xbox one S with Fifa 17 for £225 ... They have a voucher for £25 off any order over £150 .. So the Xbox will only cost me £199.. Il sell fifa for £30 .. So thats £170 for an xbox one S

However here is my issue. I game share with my brother on the current xbox one. I will be moving this upstairs as a media player and netflix player and keeping the One S to game on.

How does the game sharing work here? I know i can gameshare from my one S to my brother as normal. But what if i was ill and wanted to play inbed upstairs on my old console. What would i be able to play? Everything is stored on my external

DanRyder87, Jan 17, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: