Nat closed and Teredo address issue - help greatly appreciated

Discus and support Nat closed and Teredo address issue - help greatly appreciated in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Based in UK and got One console Broadband provider is Sky with Sagem F@ast 2504 Router by wireless mode (also use 360 on same connection but at diff... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ninja X zaps, Sep 14, 2014.

1. ninja X zaps
    ninja X zaps Guest

Based in UK and got One console

Broadband provider is Sky with Sagem F@ast 2504 Router by wireless mode (also use 360 on same connection but at diff times obviously)

internet is ok and console connected

when test multiplayer connection takes forever and comes up with Teredo address required error

Just noticed that the blue ray player has stopped working recently too (uninstalled and re installed app etc) but still no joy but games play ok

current update keeps failing and both this months seem to be creating havoc on my console by not updating or installing at all

no adjustments or changes have been made to router of xbox settings since purchase last year and all well till recently

have manually added the correct ports associated with console within the router and upnp has been off and on but no change

was looking for some assistance on whether to try the USB diagnostic tool, chase broadband provider, instigate factory reset or send away for repair

getting bit fed up trying to determine just what may be wrong so any help or comments appreciated.

thanks

:)

ninja X zaps, Sep 14, 2014
  2. Trixta101
    Trixta101 Guest
    Xbox App Party Chat Teredo Unable to Qualify

I've been unable to chat for weeks. I've reinstalled the app. I've tried the commands listed in command prompt. I've tried restarting IPhelper. There is no Teredo listed in network adapters. There's no Teredo listed when I try to add hardware. Nothing I
    do seems to help.

This is what it says for show state. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Type : client

Server Name : win1711.ipv6.microsoft.com.

Client Refresh Interval : 30 seconds

Client Port : unspecified

State : qualified

Client Type : teredo client

Network : unmanaged

NAT : cone

NAT Special Behaviour : UPNP: No, PortPreserving: Yes

Local Mapping : 192.168.1.2:63262

External NAT Mapping : 74.137.196.57:63262

Trixta101, Sep 14, 2014
  3. How do I change NAT to open from strict on Verzion 890L?

I've added the xbox IP address to the DMZ but my NAT is still strict. Lately I can't connect to my friends games. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

vCHOPPAvGOOCH69, Sep 14, 2014
  4. BobMcFly247
    BobMcFly247 Guest

If everything was working fine before and you did not make any changes in your network environment lately I'd suggest having a factory reset prior to any other steps.

Your savegames will not be affected as they are stored in the cloud and will be resynchronized.

If you own a external harddrive games and dlcs will not have to be reinstalled if copied to the external drive before the factory reset.

If the reset does not help with your problems please feel free to come back for further assistance.

BobMcFly247, Sep 14, 2014
  5. BobMcFly247 Win User

If everything was working fine before and you did not make any changes in your network environment lately I'd suggest having a factory reset prior to any other steps.

Your savegames will not be affected as they are stored in the cloud and will be resynchronized.

If you own a external harddrive games and dlcs will not have to be reinstalled if copied to the external drive before the factory reset.

If the reset does not help with your problems please feel free to come back for further assistance.
  6. halomaster11744 Win User

Help would be greatly appreciated

On August 2nd my xbox live account received a 14 day suspension, it has been 14 days 5 hours since the suspension. I am still unable to sign in to my account it still says my account is permanently suspended. it was a permanent suspension for a
    first offense of the subject that i was accused of and was overturned to a 14 day suspension.
    [​IMG]
    Hi I'm Caleb,

So unfortunately if you have a permanent ban there is nothing that can be done on forms if you feel you were treated unfairly in terms of the ban. You can submit a case to be reviewed by the enforcement team. But I'm pretty sure that three offences is a
    permanent ban I'm sorry but that's just how it is

Best of Luck, Your friend Caleb
  7. TooBland Win User

Really curious as to what's going on, was supposed to be unbanned already. Now this? Seem to be only for me, anyone else having a problem if they go to the enforcement page? Not to mention i am 16 days into a 14 day ban.

[​IMG]
  8. TooBland Win User

Yeah, they overturned the "permanent" ban to a 14 day on the 5th so I'm going to assume and hope my account will be functional today.
  9. oupyee Win User

Party Chat Disconnected

I had the same exact issue, I hated messing with the Teredo Address issue, unfortunately you need an Open NAT to be able to obtain the teredo address without issue, I suggest getting an easier gaming router or better ISP If you can't get it fixed.
Thema:

1. Nat closed and Teredo address issue - help greatly appreciated - Similar Threads - Nat closed Teredo

2. How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?: Just having trouble fixing my NAT type. 2614125e-f0eb-49fd-9bac-270a7cb428ba
  3. Double NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double NAT: I am getting Double NAT detected on my network does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it. It's an Xbox 1S, it has wired Internet and everything we have tried to fix it doesn't work....
  4. How to keep NAT type as open?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to keep NAT type as open?: Hello. Recently, I've gone through the process of changing the NAT type on my Xbox One X to open using the steps provided on Xbox Support, but after around a day, I've noticed that if the NAT Type...
  5. Y my nat type on strict how to change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Y my nat type on strict how to change it: Y my nat type on strict how to change it For me please ff130cad-fe47-4e46-a560-655bafd61a18
  6. Nat unavailable?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nat unavailable?: Hi, I am having a problem with my nat type being unavailable. Whenever I test my multiplayer connection it says that it can’t find a teredo IP. I have IPv4 and I when I spoke to my internet...
  7. Anyone else not able to get a good NAT?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else not able to get a good NAT?: So, like the title says, I can’t get a good NAT or get the Terdeo IP, I’m not sure why, I’ve follow every step on the help page and called my ISP and had them help me reset my network. This is a...
  8. cant join parties even thought its NAT open

in XBoX on Windows
    cant join parties even thought its NAT open: I can make my own party just fine, but when anyone joins i get an error. when i try to join a discord voice chat i also get an error. i cant show a screenshot right now because this happened over...
  9. How to check nat type (open, limited or close)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to check nat type (open, limited or close): so until then I always used the "xbox console helper" application for this purpose and everything was nicely described in those network settings, but now the application has been disabled "to make...
  10. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: problem with NAT , ALL times close

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: problem with NAT , ALL times close: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: problem with NAT , ALL times close bad is u play on Xbox **** when u play On PS4 u have no Hate of the this **** Community ( Xbox Community Is end...