NAT Changes Daily

Discus and support NAT Changes Daily in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Currently I have an OPEN NAT, but by tomorrow it would have gone MODERATE again! Why is this happening? 3b7ae1b8-75c2-489c-accf-3e08d3fa939b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DaiZwei, Jan 14, 2014.

1. DaiZwei
    DaiZwei Guest

NAT Changes Daily

Currently I have an OPEN NAT, but by tomorrow it would have gone MODERATE again! Why is this happening?

:)

DaiZwei, Jan 14, 2014
  2. General.Mig
    General.Mig Guest
    does ethernet xbox one download faster?

Sort of on topic: Will ethernet open up the NAT? Just changed routers and my NAT is now moderate vs. open before.

General.Mig, Jan 14, 2014
  3. AndyP_666
    AndyP_666 Guest
    does ethernet xbox one download faster?

To all the guys having problems with NAT settings, this is the guide i used really easy to follow and will change your NAT to open.

Open Port

AndyP_666, Jan 14, 2014
  4. BusGod
    BusGod Guest

NAT Changes Daily

Hi DaiZwei,

I don't know exactly why your NAT is changing daily. however, the router is the potential issue. So lets do a few things:

1. Be sure your firmware in your router is up to date!

2. Enable UpNP in your router (if equipped) and try it for a few days. If you keep having NAT changes, lets Forward Ports.

3. To forward ports disable UpNp on the router, and go to www.portforward.com for instructions on your make and model router.

4. Enter the Ports listed here for Xbox Live:
    support.xbox.com/.../network-ports-used-xbox-live

Let us know your results after this.

BusGod, Jan 14, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

NAT Changes Daily