NASCAR Heat, Hmmm.......

Discus and support NASCAR Heat, Hmmm....... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So the latest info I can find in regard to game features is this: Three forms of racing rooms or lobbies. For my needs as a dedicated Wheel Racer I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FATT47, Aug 12, 2016.

1. FATT47
    FATT47 Guest

NASCAR Heat, Hmmm.......

So the latest info I can find in regard to game features is this:

Three forms of racing rooms or lobbies.

For my needs as a dedicated Wheel Racer I would probably only be interested in the 3rd feature, Hosted.

I'm hoping the Hosted feature will at least give us the option of setting the guidelines for what I consider the most fun and fair way to enjoy a racing game. A Spec Race format with "No Setups and No Upgrades Allowed" sets an atmosphere of fair and competitive
    racing where skill and accountability rule.

If there are other Wheel Racers out there who are interested in this form of racing and depending on how good this new game turns out to be let me know here so I can move forward with sharing my Spec Race format with you.

• No Rules: If you’re a beginner just looking to learn, bump, and crash (or you just want to bump and crash), the No Rules lobby is for you. This is a great place to practice, try things out, or just have a good time with friends.
    • Normal: For players who want to test their skills but are still looking for a good, clean, and friendly race.
    • Hosted: This lobby is for people who are more serious about racing. Race hosts will have the option to decide which level of player can join the race session. For example, if the host only wants racers level 5 or higher, he or she can set that parameter
      when creating the session. In addition, hosts have the right to boot players from their game.

:)

FATT47, Aug 12, 2016
  2. Pred38
    Pred38 Guest
    Nascar Heat

Tried that and getting same results...able to run one race then gets stuck on loading screen

Pred38, Aug 12, 2016
  3. Pred38
    Pred38 Guest
    Nascar Heat

Game freezes after each race and freezes after trying to create a driver...any solutions? Already tried deleting and reinstalling

Pred38, Aug 12, 2016
  4. FATT47
    FATT47 Guest

NASCAR Heat, Hmmm.......

Why there was the need to add a character creator in this game I have no idea, when will a created racer ever be seen?

From the recent trailer released it resembles the attempt by EA in their last golf game,, ugly results that discourages anyone with a creative feel.

Maybe before the game comes out they'll add some robotic fans cheering on the sidelines, no doubt that is a much needed addition LOL

These kinds of features are nothing but unneeded performance drags that come across (at least to this serious racer) as silly bells and whistles but I guess they serve as chum for some, in reality though they only lessen the replay value and quality of
    a game IMO.

FATT47, Aug 15, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

NASCAR Heat, Hmmm.......