NASCAR Heat 4 online multiplayer error

Discus and support NASCAR Heat 4 online multiplayer error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As soon as I go to online multiplayer: multiplayer Error Authentication Failed Both players have reset game, reset modem. Any ideas? Both on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by amie_1974, Jul 19, 2023.

1. amie_1974
    amie_1974 Guest

As soon as I go to online multiplayer:

multiplayer Error

Authentication Failed

Both players have reset game, reset modem.

Any ideas?

Both on Xbox S

:)

amie_1974, Jul 19, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, amie_1974. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Is this the only game that is having this issue? Kindly go to your Xbox Settings. Select Network Settings > Advanced Settings. Under Change Settings select Alternate MAC Address> select Clear. Allow the console to restart when prompted then try to launch the game again.
  3. Vertigo057 Win User

Free Play Days: NASCAR Heat 4 and Contra: Rogue Corps are Free to Play This Weekend

Yes! Can't wait to try out Nascar Heat 4!
  4. Georges C. Win User

So I bought nascar heat 5 at the beginning of March with the understanding from the Microsoft store which stated it was multiplayer online and its not

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Moose, the Nascar Heat 5 game has online gameplay, but like every paid game it needs an active Live Gold subscription on the account to play online.

Only free games like Fortnite etc that are free don't require live Gold to play online.

"Online multiplayer on console requires Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Live Gold (subscription sold separately)."

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/nascar-h...
  5. Sodangidni Win User

Nascar Heat 5 multiplayer error

Hello, SUN1XL. Thanks for replying. So, based on the information you provided, I can suggest the following potential solutions:

A. Power cycle your console before trying again:

“Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

If you don't see the green boot-up animation when the console restarts, repeat these steps.
    Make sure that you hold the power button until the console completely shuts down.

Important: If your console is in Sleep mode, the above steps will shut the console off completely. Sleep mode, or the ability to turn on your console by saying “Xbox on,” won't be enabled until you restart the console.”

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/power/restart-or-power-cycle-console

B. Connect your Xbox to a different Wi-Fi network, like a mobile hotspot, and try again.

C. Open settings on your console > select network configuration > advanced configuration > DNS configuration > select manual.
    Insert this IP address 1. 1. 1. 1 and then this other one 1. 0. 0. 1.

Restart your console before trying again.

Note: You may want to try with 8. 8. 8. 8 and 8. 8. 4. 4 as well.

D. Factory reset your console:

Open Settings > System > Console info > reset > select “keep my games & apps”.

Note: Make sure to know the credentials for every profile registered before doing this process.

However, if the issue persists, you may want to report the problem to the game developer:
    https://support.nascarheat.com/hc/requests/new
  6. Sodangidni Win User

Nascar Heat 5 multiplayer error

Hello, SUN1XL. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

However, I find it appropriate to ask some questions:

— Do you have this problem on Xbox or PC?

— If it's on Xbox, do you have an active Game Pass Core or Ultimate (includes Core) subscription active on the profile you want to use to play the game?

— Do you have a similar issue with other games, or is it just NASCAR Heat 5?

— What potential solutions have you tried to fix this issue?
    Please describe each one.

I'll look forward to hearing your answers.

Regards,

Arturo.
Thema:

1. NASCAR Heat 4 online multiplayer error - Similar Threads - NASCAR Heat online

2. Why is nascar heat 5 not allowing online playing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is nascar heat 5 not allowing online playing: Why is nascar heat 5 not loading online 09b8d753-4c0e-4062-819a-24693cf0e9df
  3. NASCAR Heat 5 Crashing everytime I open game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NASCAR Heat 5 Crashing everytime I open game: A few months ago I bought the NASCAR Heat 5 2022 DLC update for the XBOX One, and ever since then when I try to play the 2020 version of the game, which I have over 20 dollars of DLC in, the game...
  4. What is going on with Nascar Heat 5 playing the game solo no issue, but everyone zi have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on with Nascar Heat 5 playing the game solo no issue, but everyone zi have...: My Nat is open, my connection is really good, and when I die a test on multiplayer it was fine. So why can't I get on and play live with my friends 6e1a2425-2253-45df-88f8-11922e6bae37
  5. The new NASCAR heat 5 next gen car update is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The new NASCAR heat 5 next gen car update is not working: The new NASCAR heat 5 next gen car update is not working it is saying it’s not even installed but no matter how many times you try you still can’t just wondering if there is a reason or a fix for...
  6. Nascar heat 5 next gen update not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nascar heat 5 next gen update not working.: I purchased and downloaded the nascar heat 5 next gen update and Upon download i cannot play the new cars. Only give me old gen cars. Ive restarted my console and uninstalled the dlc then...
  7. NASCAR HEAT 5 NEXT GEN UPDATE 2022

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NASCAR HEAT 5 NEXT GEN UPDATE 2022: I did this add on, and installed it in NASCAR HEAT 5. But it is not working and I cannot access next gen cars in any kind of form. Anyone else having this problem? Thank you....
  8. So I bought nascar heat 5 at the beginning of March with the understanding from the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I bought nascar heat 5 at the beginning of March with the understanding from the...: Just want to play this new game I bought this month to play online and was basically lied to by the ad for said game on the Microsoft store which stated nascar heat 5 was multiplayer online and is...
  9. Y can’t I get on line with NASCAR heat 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Y can’t I get on line with NASCAR heat 5: What wrong with NASCAR heat 5 89143647-060c-442f-923f-87cce0d0a3fe
  10. What is wrong with the nascar heat 5 servers no one one xbox can get online but all other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is wrong with the nascar heat 5 servers no one one xbox can get online but all other...: whats wrong with the nascar heat 5 servers 3ac51709-0e10-4121-ad49-b547e0975107