Narrator

Discus and support Narrator in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My narrator is yapping but I don't have narrator on it just started recently but I was just starting Minecraft legends... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Raymond Gorcey, Oct 31, 2023.

1. Narrator

My narrator is yapping but I don't have narrator on it just started recently but I was just starting Minecraft legends

:)

Raymond Gorcey, Oct 31, 2023
  2. emi1ylove Win User

Xbox narrator cannot be closed. After windows narrator is closed, narrator still exists in the game

I play xbox live games on the computer. After I log in to my account, the narrator will be automatically turned on, but it can't be turned off.
    I have tried to close the narrator of win10, but I can't also close the narrator in the game;

I try to reinstall the system. Before I log in to xboxlive, there is no narrator, and there is no narrator who logs in to a new created account.However, once I log in to my own account, the narrator will open it. No matter whether I log out or switch accounts,
    it cannot be closed.
    Hello!

I can only imagine how annoying that can be when the Narrator speaks your every move.

I would recommend accessing your settings over your PC or Xbox Live Settings, then going to the Ease of Access section to disable the Narrator Feature. Or try possibly looking up Narrator in your settings to see if maybe the Narrator is still enabled.
  3. gameshoes3003 Win User

Random Game Discussion Part 2:Bastion

[quote user="xDefySpace"]

How don't you like the narrator? He made the game funny and entertaining. The narration was pretty decent imo.

[/quote]

Funny, what?

I will agree though that the game would be incredibly bland if it weren't for some of the narration.

Overall though, people are giving too much praise to the narration. As in false credit. The narrator doesn't describe "everything".

How people got that impression is beyond me.
  4. Krazy Crayon Win User

Blue box glitch?

I seemed to have fixed it. When the console updated, it glitched out and turned the narrator on, but the glitch cause the narration to not work. All I did was turn the narrator off and now all is good.
  5. Peter R Fleming Win User

Is Narrator available in india region

Hi

Not all games and apps support narrator, what app are you trying use with the narrator?
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

How to totally shutdown or uninstall narrator in minecarft OR windows10

Hi Shakesyouth,

Thank you for posting on the forums. I'd be happy to help.

For Windows 10, you can disable Narrator from your Ease of Access settings. Click on Start
    or press the Windows key and then select Settings. Go to Ease of Access and then select Narrator from the left panel. You can then turn off Narrator with the switch under "Use Narrator". You can find more information on Narrator by reading this article,
    "Complete guide to Narrator".

For Minecraft ease of access settings, I recommend reaching out to
    Mojang support.
Thema:

Narrator

1. Narrator - Similar Threads - Narrator

2. My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...: I have tried every option available to me. Even the part where I get access as to whether or not you want the narrator. Please help me silence this annoyance. This started after the xbox last...
  3. Narrator keeps coming up on Discovery Plus even though it is unchecked in the accessibility...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Narrator keeps coming up on Discovery Plus even though it is unchecked in the accessibility...: I just wanna watch some spooky paranormal investigation without having to hear "paused at [invert time here]" every time I'm pausing or playing the video. 68dc09a8-efb6-4a23-9e83-45e990c08642
  4. How to turn screen narration off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to turn screen narration off: My Xbox one is doing this weird thing where once I launch a game some kind of screen narration turns on. Screen narration does not work on main Xbox screens only when in a game which is mildly...