Não consigo me logar no Hub do Xbox Insider (Mod Translation:I can't log in to the Xbox ...

Discus and support Não consigo me logar no Hub do Xbox Insider (Mod Translation:I can't log in to the Xbox ... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Tenho 18 anos e ñ consig logar no app o que eu faço ? (Mod Translation) have 18 years and Ñ get log in the app what I do ?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by XxRuanxX, Oct 12, 2018.

1. XxRuanxX
    XxRuanxX Guest

Não consigo me logar no Hub do Xbox Insider (Mod Translation:I can't log in to the Xbox ...

Tenho 18 anos e ñ consig logar no app o que eu faço

?

(Mod Translation)

have 18 years and Ñ get log in the app what I do

?

:)

XxRuanxX, Oct 12, 2018
  2. Erro 0x87DD0006

Cheguei em casa liguei meu xbox e me apareceu e se erro e não consigo logar meu perfil 0x87DD0006 não sei o que fazer preciso de ajuda ---

[Mod Translation - I came home I connected my Xbox and appeared to me and if error and I can not log my profile 0x87dd0006 do not know what to do need help]

wescleycarneiro, Oct 12, 2018
  3. 0x80a4001a Error!

Nao consigo logar na minha conta

[Translation - I can't log into my account]

franklinviana, Oct 12, 2018
  4. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest

Hello!

Can you give us more information are you having trouble using the Xbox Insider Hub App or signing into the Xbox App on Windows 10 PC.

Please provide us with a few more details to determine how to best assist you.

I look forward to your reply

XBF George L, Oct 12, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: