Não consigo jogar o Forza Horizon 4 [I can't play Forza Horizon 4]

Discus and support Não consigo jogar o Forza Horizon 4 [I can't play Forza Horizon 4] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Tem mais de 1 Mês que estou com problema para jogar o Forza horizon 4 no XBOX ONE ONLINE Executei todos os procedimentos que o me passaram e mesmo... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoaofrancoMarcus, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Não consigo jogar o Forza Horizon 4 [I can't play Forza Horizon 4]

Tem mais de 1 Mês que estou com problema para jogar o Forza horizon 4 no XBOX ONE ONLINE

Executei todos os procedimentos que o me passaram e mesmo assim continua o MESMO PROBLEMA...

O JOGO CARREGA E SAI LOGO EM SEGUIDA VOLTANDO A PAGINA INICIAL DO XBOX.

JA CONFIGUREI A REDE

JA FORMATEI O XBOX

JA REINSTALEI O JOGO

JA CRIEI OUTRA CONTA

JA ACESSEI EM OUTRA REDE

JA LIBEREI AS PORTAS QUE ME PASSARAM

NADA RESOLVEU.

[Translation=It's been over 1 month that I'm in trouble to play Forza horizon 4 on XBOX ONE ONLINE

I performed all the procedures that passed it to me and still remains the SAME PROBLEM ...

THE GAME LOADS AND EXITS IMMEDIATELY AFTER TURNING THE XBOX HOME PAGE.

JA SET UP THE NETWORK

JA FORMATTED XBOX

JA REINSTALL THE GAME

JA I CREATED ANOTHER ACCOUNT

JA I ACCESSED IN ANOTHER NETWORK

JA I RELEASED THE DOORS THAT PASSED ME

NOTHING SOLVED.]

:)

JoaofrancoMarcus, Oct 10, 2020
  2. semsentido0 Win User

Game Pass "O item ... não funciona neste dispositivo"[Game Pass "Item ... does not work on this device"]

Forza horizon 4 eu posso jogar, já dead by daylight por exemplo eu não posso, questões de requisitos não é, minha máquina é boa, e eu já jogava alguns jogos que tem na steam, que dizem que eu não posso jogar.

Não consigo falar todos pois são muitos, Goat Simulator, for the king, f1 2018, não posso jogar quase nenhum.

[Translation-Forza Horizon 4 I can play, already dead by daylight eg I can not, requirements questions is not, my machine is good, and I already played some games that has on steam, which say I can not play.

I can not speak all because there are many, Goat Simulator, for the king, F1 2018, I can not play almost any. ]
  3. DonMagliano Win User

Não consigo jogar o Forza Horizon 4

Mesmo problema aqui. Já tentei de tudo. Soft reset, hard reset, apagar e reinstalar o jogo, trocar de id, nada parece funcionar. Tudo termina com o jogo travando na tela de loading. Pensei que o problema fosse alguma atualização do jogo, mas baixei o ultimo
    patch disponivel ontem e o problema persiste. Talvez tenha algo a ver com a ultima atualização do console, não sei. Tenho o Forza Horizon 3 e ele funciona perfeitamente, assim como outros jogos.

Se alguem tiver alguma solução que não envolva voltar o console para as configurações de fábrica, estou ouvindo.

------------

Same problem here. I've tried everything. Soft reset, hard reset, delete and reinstall the game, change id, nothing seems to work. All ends the same way, with the game crashing in the first loading screen. I thought the problem was some game update, but
    I downloaded the latest patch available yesterday and the problem persists. Maybe it has something to do with the latest console update, I don't know. I have Forza Horizon 3 and it works perfectly, just like other games.

If anyone has a solution that does not involve returning the console to its factory settings, I am listening.
  4. Pogman6988888888 Win User

Why is Cloud Gaming not letting me play games I have already downloaded?

For example I have downloaded Forza Horizon 5 but can't play it on the cloud. But can play Forza 4 on cloud
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Não consigo jogar Forza Horizon 4 Online -[Translation - I can't play Forza Horizon 4 Online]

Hello Andriel,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to make sure that we provide the correct solution. Are you able to join online sessions for any other games, or is this issue only occurring with Forza Horizon 4? What is the
    NAT type when you look in the network settings of the Xbox Console Companion app?

You can try toggling the UPnP settings in your router settings. We will provide steps on how to complete this process. This process involves logging in to your router which requires the username and password for it. If you do not have this information,
    you can ask your internet service provide for assistance. Be sure to let us know the results Andriel!

Follow these steps to turn UPnP off and on:

1. Log in to your router's web-based configuration page to and make sure UPnP is turned on.

Note Refer to your router's documentation or support website for help turning UPnP on for the first time, or off and then back on. Make sure that the router is restarted each time you update any router settings. If the router doesn’t restart
      automatically, restart it manually.
    2. Turn the UPnP setting off, and then save your changes.
    3. Restart your console from a full shutdown and restart all network hardware (your modem and router). Removing the power cords, waiting 10–20 seconds, and plugging the power cords back in is the best way to ensure a full power cycle.
    4. Log in to your router's web-based configuration page to and make sure UPnP is turned off.
    5. Turn the UPnP setting back on, and then save your changes again. If there’s another setting labeled Zero Config, ensure that this setting is turned on.
    6. Restart all network hardware (your modem and router).
  6. Andriel Dezengrini Win User

Não consigo jogar Forza Horizon 4 Online -[Translation - I can't play Forza Horizon 4 Online]

Hello Andriel,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to make sure that we provide the correct solution. Are you able to join online sessions for any other games, or is this issue only occurring with Forza Horizon 4? What is the
    NAT type when you look in the network settings of the Xbox Console Companion app?

You can try toggling the UPnP settings in your router settings. We will provide steps on how to complete this process. This process involves logging in to your router which requires the username and password for it. If you do not have this information,
    you can ask your internet service provide for assistance. Be sure to let us know the results Andriel!

Follow these steps to turn UPnP off and on:

1. Log in to your router's web-based configuration page to and make sure UPnP is turned on.

Note Refer to your router's documentation or support website for help turning UPnP on for the first time, or off and then back on. Make sure that the router is restarted each time you update any router settings. If the router doesn’t restart
      automatically, restart it manually.
    2. Turn the UPnP setting off, and then save your changes.
    3. Restart your console from a full shutdown and restart all network hardware (your modem and router). Removing the power cords, waiting 10–20 seconds, and plugging the power cords back in is the best way to ensure a full power cycle.
    4. Log in to your router's web-based configuration page to and make sure UPnP is turned off.
    5. Turn the UPnP setting back on, and then save your changes again. If there’s another setting labeled Zero Config, ensure that this setting is turned on.
    6. Restart all network hardware (your modem and router).
    (Sim, estava tendo problema apenas com o Forza Horizon 4, em outros jogos eu jogava online normalmente, e o tipo de NAT é Aberto)

MUITO OBRIGADO, fiz como você solicitou, entrei pra configurar meu roteador, desativei o UPnP, reiniciei meu roteador, e ativei o UPnP novamente, depois disso abri o Forza Horizon 4 novamente, e tentei outra vez abrir o modo online, e deu certo... Muito
    obrigado, você me ajudou muito...

[Mod translation-(Yes, I was having a problem only with Forza Horizon 4, in other games I played online normally, and the NAT type is Open)

THANK YOU SO MUCH, I did as you asked, I went in to configure my router, I deactivated UPnP, I restarted my router, and I activated UPnP again, after that I opened Forza Horizon 4 again, and tried again to open the online mode, and it worked. ..
    Thank you very much, you helped me a lot ...]
Thema:

Não consigo jogar o Forza Horizon 4 [I can't play Forza Horizon 4]

1. Não consigo jogar o Forza Horizon 4 [I can't play Forza Horizon 4] - Similar Threads - Não consigo jogar

2. Não consigo acessar minha conta. Nem jogar, nada.[Transaltion-I can not access my account....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo acessar minha conta. Nem jogar, nada.[Transaltion-I can not access my account....: Olá, boa tarde. Gostaria de ter explicado o motivo pelo qual minha conta na qual jogo sempre não está querendo logar. Acordei hoje cedo para jogar, e, não logou automaticamente como sempre, e...
  3. Não consigo jogar online[I can't play online]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Não consigo jogar online[I can't play online]: Já faz dias que não consigo jogar online sempre aparece na tela que o servidor está em manutenção. Como corrigir isto? [Translation - I haven't been able to play online for days and the server...
  4. Não consigo jogar o Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo jogar o Forza Horizon 4: Ja tentei de tudo e mesmo assim o jogo trava na tela de carregamento Comprei o XBOX ONE somente para jogar o Forza Horizon 4 e agora nao consigo jogar !!! 863c9d8b-d4fd-4433-9921-bffcd301e8f8
  5. Mesmo entrando na minha conta da Xbox Live, não consigo jogar nenhum jogo.[Translation-Even...

in XBoX on Windows
    Mesmo entrando na minha conta da Xbox Live, não consigo jogar nenhum jogo.[Translation-Even...: Recentemente estive tendo problemas para acessar a minha conta da Xbox Live, que sempre dava erro e pedindo para que eu entrasse novamente em um outro momento,mas isso não resolveu. Tentei de tudo...
  6. Não consigo jogar multiplayer com meu amigo pela gamepass[I cannot play multiplayer with my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Não consigo jogar multiplayer com meu amigo pela gamepass[I cannot play multiplayer with my...: Meu amigo possui a assinatura da xbox gamepass e tem acesso a todos os jogos que eu tenho, porem minha versão é a ultimate enquanto a dele é a somente de pc, ele não consegue jogar comigo nem...
  7. Realizei a compra de Minecraft Dungeons mas não consigo jogar[Translation-I made the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Realizei a compra de Minecraft Dungeons mas não consigo jogar[Translation-I made the...: Bom dia! Realizei a compra do Minecraft Dungeos no dia 22/05/2020, porém o mesmo não chegou na minha conta ainda. Tentei logar em todas as contas possível da Microsoft mas mesmo assim não...
  8. Não consigo jogar com meu amigo[Translation-I can't play with my friend]

in XBoX on Windows
    Não consigo jogar com meu amigo[Translation-I can't play with my friend]: Não consigo jogar Minecraft Bedrock Edition come meu amigo. Eu tenho no Pc e ele no Ps4, pesquisando um pouco achei algo sobre a Rede Xbox, logo apos fiz todos os reparos e mesmo assim ainda não...
  9. Não consigo jogar minecraft online[Translation-I can't play minecraft online]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo jogar minecraft online[Translation-I can't play minecraft online]: Todas as vezes que tento jogar online com meus amigos, o seguinte alerta aparece: "Não foi possível se conectar ao mundo" E isso nao é de agora não, desde que comprei meu Xbox one tem esse...
  10. Não consigo jogar online[Translation-I can't play online]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo jogar online[Translation-I can't play online]: Boa tarde Microsoft, nao faz 1 mes que comprei a Xbox Live Gold e nao consigo acesso aos jogos online, aparece a seguinte frase " O perfil atual nao tem permissão para jogar no Xbox Live" ja...