name your game didnt recieve code, sent to wrong email

Discus and support name your game didnt recieve code, sent to wrong email in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; sent redemption code to email I can not recover, so now i am unable to get the game download. Sent it to my email connected to the acc and once i tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Twinblades1052, Dec 25, 2016.

1. name your game didnt recieve code, sent to wrong email

sent redemption code to email I can not recover, so now i am unable to get the game download. Sent it to my email connected to the acc and once i tried to login it was unable to be recovereed

:)

Twinblades1052, Dec 25, 2016
  2. ImAnonSeven
    ImAnonSeven Guest
    Promo game code sent to the wrong email address

My email address was incorrect so when I entered my 16-digit Name your Game code, it sent the 25-digit code to that wrong/non-existing email address.

ImAnonSeven, Dec 25, 2016
  3. didnt get my name you game code

i didnt get the name your game code for the game sentto my email

soulofreapers, Dec 25, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Dec 25, 2016
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. Smwutches Win User

Name Your Game Bundle Email code not recieved

7. Smwutches Win User

wrong email name your game

8. Goggs25 Win User

Why won’t you let me return my console

Yes its up to date they even sent me a verification code to email which i recieved but still no email with shipping labels.
  9. SingCongButas25 Win User

name your game code sent to dead email address.

Thema:

1. name your game didnt recieve code, sent to wrong email - Similar Threads - name game didnt

2. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  3. Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...: Hey there i bought a game which took me 30 hours to downloaded, becuase of less space on c drive i downloaded it on h drive,rn my windows is driving me crazy i want to know if i reinstall the...
  4. How to change your old gaming tag name

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to change your old gaming tag name: How change back your old gamingtag name a0eed571-9922-4033-a945-d02be4d8e55a
  5. why when i connect my new wired gaming headsets it doesnt add the device or add the name,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why when i connect my new wired gaming headsets it doesnt add the device or add the name,...: when i connect my new gaming headset it doesn't has its own name to it or separate it from the windows default sound device it always goes to the windows default one and runs by that instead of...
  6. Minecraft in-game name change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft in-game name change: Yesterday, at about 9pm, I'v changed my in-game name in Minecraft on PC. Is it possible to change it back to the previous name without waiting 30 days? 433877fe-e28c-4078-819d-7d272e0ac032
  7. Profile name change by daughter is preventing me from playing my games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Profile name change by daughter is preventing me from playing my games: My daughter changed my Xbox profile name and now when I try to play my games the saves won’t load. I’m specifically playing Elden Ring and when I start the game it tells me it has to load the new...
  8. So, since my favorite game is Warzone 2.0 (which is now named Call of Duty) will it shut...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So, since my favorite game is Warzone 2.0 (which is now named Call of Duty) will it shut...: So, since my favorite game is Warzone 2.0 (which is now named Call of Duty) will it shut down soon? Hopefully not because it’s my favorite game, I’d die of boredom without it. If you reply, please...
  9. didnt get my name you game code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    didnt get my name you game code: i didnt get the name your game code for the game sentto my email 35d12fbe-963d-45a6-a10c-e5cad177c03a
  10. name your game code didnt arrive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    name your game code didnt arrive: i bought a xbox one yesterday and typed the name your game code to get the free game its been one day now 24 hours and i didnt receive the code via email... still waiting...