Name your game code

Discus and support Name your game code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i recieved a code for the name your game bundle so i contacted microsoft and they told me to post the code here for help. The code is [Mod Removed]... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AfootTarsier253, Apr 1, 2017.

1. Name your game code

i recieved a code for the name your game bundle so i contacted microsoft and they told me to post the code here for help. The code is [Mod Removed]

:)

AfootTarsier253, Apr 1, 2017
  2. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    name your game code

Hey supernewmans -

For information regarding this promotion, you'll want to go to this link: https://microsoft.promo.eprize.com/nameyourgame/

There is also an FAQ link at the bottom of the above page for further information. Name your game code :)

Miss Bijoux, Apr 1, 2017
  3. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Name your game code

Hey there -

For information and issues regarding the Name Your Game promotion, you'll need to head over to
    their website. You can click on "FAQ|Contact Us" at the bottom of the page for further assistance.

Thanks for understanding!

Miss Bijoux, Apr 1, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Name your game code

Smwutches, Apr 1, 2017
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Name your game code

Hey there -

For information and issues regarding the Name Your Game promotion, you'll need to head over to
    their website. You can click on "FAQ|Contact Us" at the bottom of the page for further assistance.

Thanks for understanding!
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

name your game code

7. Smwutches Win User

Name your game code

8. supernewmans Win User

name your game code

i havent had a response on here either but others have!! Not great customer service so far!
  9. Mister Beep Win User

Still no Name your Game code

Hey HELLDEFENDER360,

Sincere apologies to hear about the issue. Unfortunately the primary support path to take here is to fill out the contact form at the bottom of the

Name Your Game bundle FAQ
    . Keep in mind it can take up to 72 hours for a response.

If you have already filled out that form, it wouldn't hurt to give it another go. If 72 hours go by and there is no response, the next best step is to follow up with our phone support team specifically through our
    Contact Us page for further assistance.

If the issue continues after reaching out to our phone support team, please be sure to post back here to let us know so we can take a deeper dive into this issue. I can totally understand any frustration this may have caused so far.

Thank you for posting, and please be sure to post back here if the options above have been exhausted.
Thema:

Name your game code

1. Name your game code - Similar Threads - Name game code

2. Redeem "Name Your Game" promotion code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem "Name Your Game" promotion code: I have a valid code and was wondering how I may redeem it. I know it's an old promotion but I'm feeling wishful 95c3e305-66f8-46f5-b1f5-6531dd518956
  3. Yet Another "Name that Game" Expired Game Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Yet Another "Name that Game" Expired Game Code: Just received a brand new Xbox One Console with a name-your-game full game download. The web site says that the redemption card has expired. How do I get a valid code? We got the console in part...
  4. Never received code for "Name Your Game" bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received code for "Name Your Game" bundle: We purchased a name your game bundle for Christmas. We followed the instructions on the card and submitted the code at Xbox.com/name-your-game. We never received a download code. I contacted...
  5. Name your game code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Name your game code: I never received my name your game redemption code that was suppose to be sent to my email. I called and was told to post here. I would like my redemption code to get the "rare replay" game....
  6. Unable to receive game code for name your game bundle console

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to receive game code for name your game bundle console: It has been 3 days and still no code from micro soft i try re-entering it and is says We're sorry. That email address has already been used to claim the offer. where is my game code?...
  7. Need code re-issue for Forza Motorsport 6 as part of Name Your Game Bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need code re-issue for Forza Motorsport 6 as part of Name Your Game Bundle: I forgot to setup my email when I redeemed my code, so I'm afraid that I lost my code. Is there any way you guys can reissue the code? Thanks! 04b4be2f-d9e3-49b2-b216-377643cacc2c
  8. I did not reciev the email with the code for name your game promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I did not reciev the email with the code for name your game promotion: i just recently bought a Xbox one with the name your game and I have yet to receive the email with the code for it and it's been over 48 hours 2dbbef48-f175-4632-839f-fe0cd4346c58
  9. my code for "name-your-game" is not working, need help in redeem it

in XBoX on Consoles
    my code for "name-your-game" is not working, need help in redeem it: Hi Admin, with the console i have got a game coupon that i am not able to redeem. could you help me in redemption of this game code. i tried reaching the support, but they asked me to create a...
  10. Xbox one name your game bundle code question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one name your game bundle code question: hello i just received the xbox one name your game bundle and you get to choose one game out of 4 to download for free but i have all 4 games already so can i sell/give the code away or is it tied...