name your game code didnt arrive

Discus and support name your game code didnt arrive in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i bought a xbox one yesterday and typed the name your game code to get the free game its been one day now 24 hours and i didnt receive the code via... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kurdtkidd, Nov 27, 2016.

1. Kurdtkidd
    Kurdtkidd Guest

i bought a xbox one yesterday and typed the name your game code to get the free game its been one day now 24 hours and i didnt receive the code via email... still waiting

:)

Kurdtkidd, Nov 27, 2016
  2. Game didnt arrive

They don't use bikes they use the pull along trollies but I have only had one game arrive on time and that was through Gamestation (which now joint with game) but that was about 2 years ago. I did however get the confirmation email on Tuesday and its been
    "shipped" since then plus there's been no bad weather in my area for weeks, it will proberly come tomorrow hopefully I just wish that they would keep the guarantee release date promise...

Sm311 MY F1ng3R, Nov 27, 2016
  3. Game didnt arrive

Has anyone from the uk pre-ordered from game and didnt recieve their copy today ?

Sm311 MY F1ng3R, Nov 27, 2016
  4. Smwutches Win User

Name your game code did not arrive

5. ncgfuelld Win User

Game didnt arrive

Do they still Dispatch your mail from people on bicycles? maybe he has a flat?
  6. DrumBro Win User

Game didnt arrive

Yep me!

I got the despatched email on tuesday, but no delivery today. I was looking forward to getting some playtime tonight after work, but alas it's not to be : (

I reckon if it's the post office not bothering to put it on the round for today.
  7. Sm311 MY F1ng3R Win User

Game didnt arrive

They don't use bikes they use the pull along trollies but I have only had one game arrive on time and that was through Gamestation (which now joint with game) but that was about 2 years ago. I did however get the confirmation email on Tuesday and its been
    "shipped" since then plus there's been no bad weather in my area for weeks, it will proberly come tomorrow hopefully I just wish that they would keep the guarantee release date promise...
  8. EldestFreeman Win User

Game didnt arrive

i dont know why you would post this in an xbox forum. its completely irrelevant to game discussion and frankly i really dont see anyone here really giving a **** about this. try contacting your retailer. that is a retailer issue, has nothing to do whatsoever
    with the actual game you fool.
Thema:

1. name your game code didnt arrive - Similar Threads - name game code

2. Redeem "Name Your Game" promotion code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem "Name Your Game" promotion code: I have a valid code and was wondering how I may redeem it. I know it's an old promotion but I'm feeling wishful 95c3e305-66f8-46f5-b1f5-6531dd518956
  3. Yet Another "Name that Game" Expired Game Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Yet Another "Name that Game" Expired Game Code: Just received a brand new Xbox One Console with a name-your-game full game download. The web site says that the redemption card has expired. How do I get a valid code? We got the console in part...
  4. Name your game code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Name your game code: i recieved a code for the name your game bundle so i contacted microsoft and they told me to post the code here for help. The code is [Mod Removed] 471e2166-871c-4af4-9ff4-e3e4d0416657
  5. Never received code for "Name Your Game" bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received code for "Name Your Game" bundle: We purchased a name your game bundle for Christmas. We followed the instructions on the card and submitted the code at Xbox.com/name-your-game. We never received a download code. I contacted...
  6. Name your game code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Name your game code: I never received my name your game redemption code that was suppose to be sent to my email. I called and was told to post here. I would like my redemption code to get the "rare replay" game....
  7. Unable to receive game code for name your game bundle console

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to receive game code for name your game bundle console: It has been 3 days and still no code from micro soft i try re-entering it and is says We're sorry. That email address has already been used to claim the offer. where is my game code?...
  8. Need code re-issue for Forza Motorsport 6 as part of Name Your Game Bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need code re-issue for Forza Motorsport 6 as part of Name Your Game Bundle: I forgot to setup my email when I redeemed my code, so I'm afraid that I lost my code. Is there any way you guys can reissue the code? Thanks! 04b4be2f-d9e3-49b2-b216-377643cacc2c
  9. my code for "name-your-game" is not working, need help in redeem it

in XBoX on Consoles
    my code for "name-your-game" is not working, need help in redeem it: Hi Admin, with the console i have got a game coupon that i am not able to redeem. could you help me in redemption of this game code. i tried reaching the support, but they asked me to create a...
  10. Xbox one name your game bundle code question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one name your game bundle code question: hello i just received the xbox one name your game bundle and you get to choose one game out of 4 to download for free but i have all 4 games already so can i sell/give the code away or is it tied...