name change didnt work and charged twice

Discus and support name change didnt work and charged twice in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i changed my name when i had $27 now i have $5 and it cost $10 to change name my name is still the same and hasnt changed but it took my money?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GREASY STRAWS, Mar 3, 2016.

1. name change didnt work and charged twice

i changed my name when i had $27 now i have $5 and it cost $10 to change name my name is still the same and hasnt changed but it took my money?

:)

GREASY STRAWS, Mar 3, 2016
  2. Vocue
    Vocue Guest
    Charging me for nothing? Thanks Xbox

Okay so a few days ago I was charged twice ($26.00) to change my name... However my name didn't change. I initially contacted Xbox Support which literally did fuckol, what the **** is a hard reset gonna do? **** me. So now I'm stuck with my **** old gamertag
    and -$26.00. Thanks Xbox Support!

Vocue, Mar 3, 2016
  3. Blurrze
    Blurrze Guest
    Gamertag Change

Hi My name is today i tried to change my gamertag to Wolf but it charged me but didnt change my gamertag and when I look at the purchase on my account it says ive not tried to change it can you help me and get my gamertag to change to Wolf Please

Blurrze, Mar 3, 2016
  4. Mr Wolf 15G
    Mr Wolf 15G Guest

Contact Microsoft/Xbox support directly. When I changed last it took a very long time to register on my 360, where it was instant on Xbox One.

Mr Wolf 15G, Apr 25, 2016
  5. Mr Wolf 15G Win User

Contact Microsoft/Xbox support directly. When I changed last it took a very long time to register on my 360, where it was instant on Xbox One.
  6. GS Scheme Win User

Xbox Username

How is it my mistake when it didnt try to charge me for the name change when Ive already used my free name change before. its their website
  7. xTye Win User

Forced to change gamertag and was charged for it.

You were issued a Forced Name Change. The change it, you had to pay. That charge was also confirmed, I believe, twice before going through. You clearly skipped those and went ahead and did it. It's a legitimate charge.
  8. Sportsmans12 Win User

Gamertag change

I've purchased a gamertag change using prepaid tokens.

I was unable to change my gamertag on Xbox One as any other gamertag name didnt work except for the name I originally had.

Thus I've been charged for Changing the gamertag to exactly what it was before i attempted to change it.

What can I do about this?
  9. Cyberwrecker. Win User

Gametag didnt change despite being charged for it

Yeah i was charged i even looked at my bank app just now the charge went through like the purchase didnt have trouble just the name change is what had trouble if that makes sense
Thema:

1. name change didnt work and charged twice - Similar Threads - name change didnt

2. Name Change of Xbox Live, it makes buying the right product hard

in XboX Insiders
    Name Change of Xbox Live, it makes buying the right product hard: The name change of the Xbox Live Gold subscription just makes it hard to differentiate Xbox Game Pass and (the old) Xbox live. it made me mess up and lose my money on it submitted by...
  3. Do any of y’all know why I haven’t received a free name change?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do any of y’all know why I haven’t received a free name change?: Gamertag is not free for my first time 24d80f9b-b61d-4a64-8811-83285f8f35cc
  4. How do i change my minecraft name without waiting 30 days

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i change my minecraft name without waiting 30 days: recently i changed my name to something inappropriate but i did not realise that it was inappropriate until i got banned from a server then looked at the reason ive been told to contact support...
  5. someone hacked and changed my minecraft account name

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone hacked and changed my minecraft account name: Some spy broke into my computer and changed the name of my Minecraft Java account, I can't revert it or change it again (because of the 30 days), it's a rare name, and I can't contact support on...
  6. I changed my username and my old name shows up in party chat, the new continues to show up...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my username and my old name shows up in party chat, the new continues to show up...: I am on xbox one s and yesterday i changed my name after 2 years. I did not use the classic custom gamertag option and after i changed it it updated it in all of my games but when i am in a party...
  7. How to change your old gaming tag name

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to change your old gaming tag name: How change back your old gamingtag name a0eed571-9922-4033-a945-d02be4d8e55a
  8. Minecraft in-game name change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft in-game name change: Yesterday, at about 9pm, I'v changed my in-game name in Minecraft on PC. Is it possible to change it back to the previous name without waiting 30 days? 433877fe-e28c-4078-819d-7d272e0ac032
  9. Name change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Name change: Hey ,I changed my name tag they took the money but still no name change 8fa6cd7f-fbbf-4bbe-9eca-f17a0029b38c
  10. i acciedentlly changed my name in java profile i wanted to revert it now please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i acciedentlly changed my name in java profile i wanted to revert it now please: i acciedentlly changed my name in java profile i wanted to revert it now please 2a2ab6f3-ca71-4101-bcd7-afd4342268dd