N.O.V.A 3 and Modern combat 4 problem.

Discus and support N.O.V.A 3 and Modern combat 4 problem. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,pease help me,my english in not sp good but i will try to explain may problems with those games. 1.st problem is with NOVA 3-i just cant download... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dzeky-AB34CE64-B17D-4C66-A0C1-07BEC54C1396, Jan 5, 2014.

1. N.O.V.A 3 and Modern combat 4 problem.

Hi,pease help me,my english in not sp good but i will try to explain may problems with those games. 1.st problem is with NOVA 3-i just cant download this game,i buy it 4 2.99€(i live in Latvia) but cant play it.becouse its downloading only 50% and then
    stops,then pop out a window were its say sometjing like cant conect to marketplace.i had this game in my phone a months erlyer,i download a demo version and then when i try it i delete game from my phone,now i whan to download full wersion but cant. 2.nd isue
    is about buying a stuff or game money in modern combat,i just cant do it,but when i try to buy a full wersion of game all is fine,i did it.but cant buy a stuff in game. i hope u understand my problems please help me,and again sry 4 my english.

:)

dzeky-AB34CE64-B17D-4C66-A0C1-07BEC54C1396, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Mr Granstaff
    Mr Granstaff Guest
    Xbox Achievements Not Syncing on Windows Phone

Game: N.O.V.A. 3

Achievements: Lone Ranger & Humanity Saved

Date | Time: 04/26/2017 12:51 PM EST (both achievements unlocked at the same time)

Mr Granstaff, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Your 10 FAVORITE 360 games of all time...

Here goes.

1. Gears Of War 2

2. Gears Of War 3

3. Elder Scrolls Oblivion

4. Bulletstorm

5. Dead Rising

6. Battlefield 2 : Modern Combat

7. Kameo

8. Carcassonne

9. Red Dead Redemption

10. The Dishwasher

o0 RATTLECAT 0o, Jan 5, 2014