MyVIP Vault Wallpaper Problem

Discus and support MyVIP Vault Wallpaper Problem in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I chose a wallpaper at MyVIP Vault, filled the form but didn't click on the link for it. How can I get my wallpaper without spending Gems again?... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by colombogames, May 11, 2018.

1. colombogames
    colombogames Guest

I chose a wallpaper at MyVIP Vault, filled the form but didn't click on the link for it.

How can I get my wallpaper without spending Gems again?

:)

colombogames, May 11, 2018
  2. NotoriousJnX
    NotoriousJnX Guest
    Wallpaper download reward

@XboxLiveRewards I used my MyVIP gems to redeem them for an Overwatch wallpaper but I was on mobile at the time & couldn't download it, I am unable to access the wallpaper now-how am I able to obtain the Limited-Edition Overwatch Wallpaper for Xbox Onewallpaper
    again? Thanks

NotoriousJnX, May 11, 2018
  3. Renagede77
    Renagede77 Guest
    Limited-Edition Overwatch Wallpaper for Xbox One (Genji) did not download properly

I purchased it for 100 MyVIP Gems and clicked download, but when I tried opening the file I just got an "Invalid Image" with a blank image.

I cannot find anywhere to try redownload it and have contacted support and they cannot find anywhere to do so either.

Here is the thumbnail of the wallpaper from the MyVIP Vault site:

MyVIP Vault Wallpaper Problem [​IMG]

Any help would be appreciated.

Renagede77, May 11, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Colombogames,

For an alternative method of receiving your wallpaper image, you can reach out on our twitter, @XboxLiveRewards.

XBLRewards8, May 11, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: