MyVIP Star Rank not showing purchases and subsequent progress

Discus and support MyVIP Star Rank not showing purchases and subsequent progress in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi there, I got an email on the 2nd of February indicating that spending $106 before February 28th would elevate my star rank to the next level.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Max9R, Feb 10, 2017.

1. Max9R
    Max9R Guest

Hi there,

I got an email on the 2nd of February indicating that spending $106 before February 28th would elevate my star rank to the next level. Since receiving the email I've spent $114.99 pre-tax. The purchases were made in the follow order $10 game, $79.99 game,
    $20 game, $5 add-on. Understanding that the MyVIP page says it could take 96 hours to update, the largest purchase made last Sunday ($79.99) still isn't being reflected in my progress (it's now well over 96 hours since my purchase) which remains at 15%. For
    that matter the 15% doesn't really make sense to me either given the order in which the games were purchased. Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated, just wondering if this is normal.

Thanks,

Mike

:)

Max9R, Feb 10, 2017
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Star rank dropped

Hello xII Kingz IIx,

We do not see you ever having a 3 star MyVIP rank. We have also checked your purchase history against your current progress and can confirm that your 72% progress towards MyVIP rank 3 currently being displayed is accurate.

XBLRewards8, Feb 10, 2017
  3. XBLRewards3
    XBLRewards3 Guest
    Xbox Live Rewards Account

Hi KnightWolfe610. You currently do not have a MyVIP Star rank, therefore do not earn payback on qualifying purchases. Once you unlock a Star rank, you'll be able to earn payback on eligible content. To learn more about our MyVIP program, visit the
    FAQ. Your purchases are going towards MyVIP progress and you are currently at 28% to unlocking the first level. Do note that pre-orders do not apply.

XBLRewards3, Feb 10, 2017
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello MenTaL9R,

You are looking at your VIP progress. The email you received was for an additional VIP star offer, and if you go to your MyRewards page, you will see a separate tracker for that offer. As it says on the FAQ and on that tracker, you will not receive your
    additional star until March.

XBLRewards8, Feb 13, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello MenTaL9R,

You are looking at your VIP progress. The email you received was for an additional VIP star offer, and if you go to your MyRewards page, you will see a separate tracker for that offer. As it says on the FAQ and on that tracker, you will not receive your
    additional star until March.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Star rank dropped

Hello xII Kingz IIx,

We do not see you ever having a 3 star MyVIP rank. We have also checked your purchase history against your current progress and can confirm that your 72% progress towards MyVIP rank 3 currently being displayed is accurate.
  7. XBLRewards3 Win User

Xbox Live Rewards Account

Hi KnightWolfe610. You currently do not have a MyVIP Star rank, therefore do not earn payback on qualifying purchases. Once you unlock a Star rank, you'll be able to earn payback on eligible content. To learn more about our MyVIP program, visit the
    FAQ. Your purchases are going towards MyVIP progress and you are currently at 28% to unlocking the first level. Do note that pre-orders do not apply.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

questions VIP star

Hello Kentarus,

Currently, physical purchases like consoles are not eligible for MyVIP and will not increase MyVIP star ranking.
  9. XBLRewards3 Win User

Microsoft rewards

Hi Org1nizdGeneral. In order to receive payback for purchases, you must first unlock a MyVIP Star rank. Once you unlock a Star rank, you'll earn a certain percentage back on qualifying purchases. To learn more about the MyVIP program, visit our FAQ:
    https://rewards.xbox.com/en-US/faq/#myvip.
Thema:

1. MyVIP Star Rank not showing purchases and subsequent progress - Similar Threads - MyVIP Star Rank

2. How do you check your MyVIP star Rank

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you check your MyVIP star Rank: I've been gaming for a very long time and The only thing I do not know is how to check your xbox live rewards MyVIP star rank. I know that I'm level 2. But I just don't know that part. I've done...
  3. No myvip star rank 2 for march

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No myvip star rank 2 for march: just been checking my xbox live rewards and it seems like i am missing MyVIP Star Rank 2 for March 2018. It is now april and i aint seen any update on pending credit and its making me wonder if...
  4. MyVIP star rank 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MyVIP star rank 4: Hello, I purchased $804 worth of games on the month of November with 4 Stars on MyVIP which is 8% back on all purchases, I received 56,486 credits, correct me if I'm wrong but is this 8% back of...
  5. Request for precise calculation of MyVIP Star Rank

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Request for precise calculation of MyVIP Star Rank: Hello, I’ve made a large number of purchases over the past 90 days, but my MyVIP Star Rank has not moved up from Level 4 even after more than a week since my last purchase. With Black Friday and...
  6. didn't earn the MYVIP star rank after I bought games

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    didn't earn the MYVIP star rank after I bought games: hello I didn't earn the MYVIP star rank after I bought games since 3 APR. 2017 I have spend more then 200 USD but earn nothing Is it any wrong with my account? thank you for your helping,...
  7. MyVIP Star Rank Credits

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MyVIP Star Rank Credits: I last received MyVIP Star Rank 1 Credits in February 2017 which indicates that I have at least a Rank 1 for 2017. Since then I have spent over $300 on six games and received no Star Rank...
  8. MyVIP star rank purchase points not being credited

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MyVIP star rank purchase points not being credited: Hello, I purchased the $99 version of Destiny 2 on my Xbox on Sept 7th. I should get 2% back based on my star rank, but the credits are not showing up as pending for me right now. Thank you,...
  9. Need help with MyVIP Star Rank

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need help with MyVIP Star Rank: I noticed that MyVIP star rank has not went up in the past couple of months and I know I have spent enough money to get a couple stars. But my rank is still the same and has not even moved at all...
  10. MyVIP Star Rank not updated over 96 hours

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MyVIP Star Rank not updated over 96 hours: Hi, Following my purchase of Order number 4494151742 over 96 hours ago my star rank progress has not updated. Please look into this. Thanks in advance eead63d9-5598-494d-917c-66b94af7aff8