MyVIP Star progress not increasing

Discus and support MyVIP Star progress not increasing in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello. On March 31, 2017, I purchased a full game for $59.99 on the Xbox Store, as part of the "Simply Rewarding Offer" promotion. The 6,000 rewards... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Chimera30, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Chimera30
    Chimera30 Guest

Hello.

On March 31, 2017, I purchased a full game for $59.99 on the Xbox Store, as part of the "Simply Rewarding Offer" promotion. The 6,000 rewards points from the promotion are now pending, as expected. However, before the purchase my MyVIP star progress was
    at 30%. Now, 1 week later, my MyVIP star progress is still at 30%. I understand that it takes time to update the star progress, but it has now been longer than 96 hours and my progress hasn't been updated. I want to make sure that my purchase on March 31
    counted towards my MyVIP progress. Is it just taking longer than expected to update the progress bar? Or did something about my purchase disqualify it from counting towards the MyVIP star progress? Clarification would be appreciated.

:)

Chimera30, Apr 7, 2017
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    VIP STARs

Hello JETLIAN,

The 4% you are seeing is your current MyVIP star progress. Since you are going towards star 3, which requires $900 in spending, 44.98/900 = .04 or 4%. We can confirm that the MyVIP star offer does not appear to be properly updating your progress bar, and
    are having our platform team investigate the issue. Apologies for any confusion.

As Smwutches says, pre-orders are not eligible for MyVIP, so your pre-order will not award progress for either MyVIP or the MyVIP star offer.

XBLRewards8, Apr 7, 2017
  3. Credits Earned

If you have at least 1 star in MyVip then those are only paid once per month. April MyVip has not been deposited yet and May MyVip will not be deposited until mid-June. If you do not have at least 1 star MyVip then your purchases will have increased your
    progress to Star 1.

Murphs-A47006C9-2185-475E-9A8D-0764BA5872CE, Apr 7, 2017
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Chimera30,

We see that your progress is accurate, at 40%. Keep in mind that MyVIP was recalibrated at the beginning of the year, so you started the year at 0/600 progress to MyVIP star level 2. We see that your eligible purchases have been accurately calculated, with
    the most recent being your Andromeda purchase on March 31st. According to our system, you should have seen 40% progress since around April 4th.

XBLRewards8, Apr 7, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Chimera30,

We see that your progress is accurate, at 40%. Keep in mind that MyVIP was recalibrated at the beginning of the year, so you started the year at 0/600 progress to MyVIP star level 2. We see that your eligible purchases have been accurately calculated, with
    the most recent being your Andromeda purchase on March 31st. According to our system, you should have seen 40% progress since around April 4th.
  6. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

Credits Earned

If you have at least 1 star in MyVip then those are only paid once per month. April MyVip has not been deposited yet and May MyVip will not be deposited until mid-June. If you do not have at least 1 star MyVip then your purchases will have increased your
    progress to Star 1.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

preorder credits

Hello x HATEFUL x,

Since your purchase was digital, it did not qualify for any 15,000 Credit offers. However, since we were running a offer in September that made pre-orders eligible for MyVIP, that purchase did increase your MyVIP progress. However, since you are not a one
    star MyVIP member, you did not receive payback.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

questions VIP star

Hello Kentarus,

Currently, physical purchases like consoles are not eligible for MyVIP and will not increase MyVIP star ranking.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

VIP STARs

Hello JETLIAN,

The 4% you are seeing is your current MyVIP star progress. Since you are going towards star 3, which requires $900 in spending, 44.98/900 = .04 or 4%. We can confirm that the MyVIP star offer does not appear to be properly updating your progress bar, and
    are having our platform team investigate the issue. Apologies for any confusion.

As Smwutches says, pre-orders are not eligible for MyVIP, so your pre-order will not award progress for either MyVIP or the MyVIP star offer.
Thema:

1. MyVIP Star progress not increasing - Similar Threads - MyVIP Star progress

2. How do you check your MyVIP star Rank

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you check your MyVIP star Rank: I've been gaming for a very long time and The only thing I do not know is how to check your xbox live rewards MyVIP star rank. I know that I'm level 2. But I just don't know that part. I've done...
  3. MyVIP Star % Back

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MyVIP Star % Back: MyVIP Star rank says I should be getting 10% back on my digital purchases every month. However the last time I've gotten that percent back on my purchases was way back in November of last year. I...
  4. No myvip star rank 2 for march

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No myvip star rank 2 for march: just been checking my xbox live rewards and it seems like i am missing MyVIP Star Rank 2 for March 2018. It is now april and i aint seen any update on pending credit and its making me wonder if...
  5. MyVIP star rank 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MyVIP star rank 4: Hello, I purchased $804 worth of games on the month of November with 4 Stars on MyVIP which is 8% back on all purchases, I received 56,486 credits, correct me if I'm wrong but is this 8% back of...
  6. Request for precise calculation of MyVIP Star Rank

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Request for precise calculation of MyVIP Star Rank: Hello, I’ve made a large number of purchases over the past 90 days, but my MyVIP Star Rank has not moved up from Level 4 even after more than a week since my last purchase. With Black Friday and...
  7. didn't earn the MYVIP star rank after I bought games

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    didn't earn the MYVIP star rank after I bought games: hello I didn't earn the MYVIP star rank after I bought games since 3 APR. 2017 I have spend more then 200 USD but earn nothing Is it any wrong with my account? thank you for your helping,...
  8. Progress Incorrect- Add a Star to your MyVIP

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Progress Incorrect- Add a Star to your MyVIP: I bought Halo Wars 2 Ultimate on 2/20, X-Com 2 2/17, and Elder Scrolls Online: Gold Edition 2/20 which total without tax is around $140 total which should complete the $125 requirement I need. I...
  9. MyVIP Star Rank not showing purchases and subsequent progress

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MyVIP Star Rank not showing purchases and subsequent progress: Hi there, I got an email on the 2nd of February indicating that spending $106 before February 28th would elevate my star rank to the next level. Since receiving the email I've spent $114.99...
  10. MyVIP Star / Xbox Live Rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    MyVIP Star / Xbox Live Rewards: Dear Sir, Madam, Since the new interface of myrewards, it looks like MyVIP Star are not updated anymore. I bought some games in October, and now my percentage doesn't seem to move. Also I...