MyVIP Star don't follow when I buy game

Discus and support MyVIP Star don't follow when I buy game in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi! After received your email about the promotion, spend 41$ and we gonna give you 1 star on my vipstar. I bought Watchdogs2 on 3 february 2017. And... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Jean-SébastienJodoin, Feb 23, 2017.

1. MyVIP Star don't follow when I buy game

Hi!

After received your email about the promotion, spend 41$ and we gonna give you 1 star on my vipstar. I bought Watchdogs2 on 3 february 2017. And since than, no stars, on the reward history I dont see the watchdogs2. Can someone help me so I can bought other
    games.

My gamertag is: AlarmedVermin88

thank you

:)

Jean-SébastienJodoin, Feb 23, 2017
  2. MyVIP

I did not receive any MyVIP reward for March. I am a five star member, bought two full priced games and other lesser priced titles. When can I expect an update?

Spandex Stiffy, Feb 23, 2017
  3. Pending rewards in myreawrds system

Greetings,

When i checked the myrewards system it says that I have two pending credits rewards please help.

[table][tr][td]02/28/17 - MyVIP Star Rank 2 (Gold) - 2,800 Credits[/td][/tr][tr][td]01/31/17 - MyVIP Star Rank 2 (Gold) - 1,200 Credits[/td][/tr][/table]

sergeantwhite X, Feb 23, 2017
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello AlarmedVermin88,

Regarding Credits for your Watch Dogs 2 purchase, you can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at
    https://rewards.xbox.com/mymissions/

-or-

2. For non-offer purchases, you can earn Credits by earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases
    back as payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

In September 2014 we changed to the MyVIP policy. As a result, payback based off Gamerscore (MyAchievements) was discontinued. Also, as of July 2014, we do not award Credits for Xbox Live Gold renewals. MyVIP has a recalibration every year. At the end of
    the year, we place you in your MyVIP rank for the new year based off your eligible spending from the previous year, and set your progress to the default state. This happened in September 2015 and December 2016.

Since you are a zero star member, you do not get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (Xbox Live Rewards). Furthermore, MyVIP payback is
    calculated as a monthly whole and awarded halfway through the following month, so it would have been too soon to see those Credits anyway.

Regarding the extra star from your VIP boost offer, as it states on both the tracker on the MyRewards page and in the FAQ for that offer, you will not see the extra star from completing the offer until March.

XBLRewards8, Feb 23, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello AlarmedVermin88,

Regarding Credits for your Watch Dogs 2 purchase, you can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at
    https://rewards.xbox.com/mymissions/

-or-

2. For non-offer purchases, you can earn Credits by earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases
    back as payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

In September 2014 we changed to the MyVIP policy. As a result, payback based off Gamerscore (MyAchievements) was discontinued. Also, as of July 2014, we do not award Credits for Xbox Live Gold renewals. MyVIP has a recalibration every year. At the end of
    the year, we place you in your MyVIP rank for the new year based off your eligible spending from the previous year, and set your progress to the default state. This happened in September 2015 and December 2016.

Since you are a zero star member, you do not get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (https://rewards.xbox.com/myrewards/). Furthermore, MyVIP payback is
    calculated as a monthly whole and awarded halfway through the following month, so it would have been too soon to see those Credits anyway.

Regarding the extra star from your VIP boost offer, as it states on both the tracker on the MyRewards page and in the FAQ for that offer, you will not see the extra star from completing the offer until March.
  6. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

Didn't receive any rewards for buying Skyrim Remastered.

If you have at least 1 star for myvip then that purchase would have gone toward that. MyVip is calculated at the end of the month and deposited between the 12th-15th of the following month.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Not receiving Rewards...

Hello Caesisus6,

There are two ways to earn Rewards Credits. One is the completion of the offers found on your MyMissions page. The only way to receive Credits for non-offer purchases is through MyVIP payback. However, in order to be eligible for MyVIP payback, you must
    have at least one MyVIP star. To be promoted to your first star, you must make $300 in eligible purchases. Since you did not reach your first MyVIP star until your recent purchases, you have not received any Credits for your previous purchases, since your
    purchases neither completed any offers or were made with a MyVIP star. You can view your MyVIP status at (https://rewards.xbox.com/myrewards/).

Since MyVIP payback is calculated as a monthly whole and placed as pending in your account midway through the following month, it is still too early to see Credits pending for your purchases in November which earned you your first MyVIP star.
  8. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

Credits Earned

If you have at least 1 star in MyVip then those are only paid once per month. April MyVip has not been deposited yet and May MyVip will not be deposited until mid-June. If you do not have at least 1 star MyVip then your purchases will have increased your
    progress to Star 1.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

VIP STARs

Hello JETLIAN,

The 4% you are seeing is your current MyVIP star progress. Since you are going towards star 3, which requires $900 in spending, 44.98/900 = .04 or 4%. We can confirm that the MyVIP star offer does not appear to be properly updating your progress bar, and
    are having our platform team investigate the issue. Apologies for any confusion.

As Smwutches says, pre-orders are not eligible for MyVIP, so your pre-order will not award progress for either MyVIP or the MyVIP star offer.
Thema:

1. MyVIP Star don't follow when I buy game - Similar Threads - MyVIP Star don't

2. How do you check your MyVIP star Rank

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you check your MyVIP star Rank: I've been gaming for a very long time and The only thing I do not know is how to check your xbox live rewards MyVIP star rank. I know that I'm level 2. But I just don't know that part. I've done...
  3. MyVIP Star % Back

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MyVIP Star % Back: MyVIP Star rank says I should be getting 10% back on my digital purchases every month. However the last time I've gotten that percent back on my purchases was way back in November of last year. I...
  4. No myvip star rank 2 for march

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No myvip star rank 2 for march: just been checking my xbox live rewards and it seems like i am missing MyVIP Star Rank 2 for March 2018. It is now april and i aint seen any update on pending credit and its making me wonder if...
  5. MyVIP star rank 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MyVIP star rank 4: Hello, I purchased $804 worth of games on the month of November with 4 Stars on MyVIP which is 8% back on all purchases, I received 56,486 credits, correct me if I'm wrong but is this 8% back of...
  6. Request for precise calculation of MyVIP Star Rank

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Request for precise calculation of MyVIP Star Rank: Hello, I’ve made a large number of purchases over the past 90 days, but my MyVIP Star Rank has not moved up from Level 4 even after more than a week since my last purchase. With Black Friday and...
  7. didn't earn the MYVIP star rank after I bought games

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    didn't earn the MYVIP star rank after I bought games: hello I didn't earn the MYVIP star rank after I bought games since 3 APR. 2017 I have spend more then 200 USD but earn nothing Is it any wrong with my account? thank you for your helping,...
  8. MyVIP Star Rank Credits

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MyVIP Star Rank Credits: I last received MyVIP Star Rank 1 Credits in February 2017 which indicates that I have at least a Rank 1 for 2017. Since then I have spent over $300 on six games and received no Star Rank...
  9. MyVIP star rank purchase points not being credited

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MyVIP star rank purchase points not being credited: Hello, I purchased the $99 version of Destiny 2 on my Xbox on Sept 7th. I should get 2% back based on my star rank, but the credits are not showing up as pending for me right now. Thank you,...
  10. MyVIP Star / Xbox Live Rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    MyVIP Star / Xbox Live Rewards: Dear Sir, Madam, Since the new interface of myrewards, it looks like MyVIP Star are not updated anymore. I bought some games in October, and now my percentage doesn't seem to move. Also I...