MyVIP Star Boost Offer

Discus and support MyVIP Star Boost Offer in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Have purchased over $150 worth of items yet its not showing on the Boost offer page. Purchased Halo Wars 2 ultimate which was $119 so met my $115... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Sliverin, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Sliverin
    Sliverin Guest

MyVIP Star Boost Offer

Have purchased over $150 worth of items yet its not showing on the Boost offer page. Purchased Halo Wars 2 ultimate which was $119 so met my $115 requirement just with that title, but as of 28th, (last day of month) its not on my Boost so I am concerned
    that I will miss out on the boost offer, even though I met requirements.

:)

Sliverin, Feb 27, 2017
  2. MyVIP star boost>

Pre-orders do not qualify for MyVip and do not qualify for the MyVip boost as the same terms and conditions apply.

Murphs-A47006C9-2185-475E-9A8D-0764BA5872CE, Feb 27, 2017
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    MyVIP star boost>

Since it's part of the terms and conditions, it would not be possible to have the game count. It would count was a punch towards your Games on Demand punchcard.

Smwutches, Feb 27, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

MyVIP Star Boost Offer

You'll want to post in the support section of the forum in order for support to check. Keep in mind that if you preordered Halo it would not have been eligible.

Smwutches, Feb 27, 2017
  5. You will want to re-post your topic in the Support forum. This is posted in the Discussion which is not monitored by the staff. Once you repost your topic by changing the Forum Type to Support the staff will take 1-2 business days to respond.

Keep in mind that the purchase must still meet MyVip requirements and not be: pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscription purchases. The purchases must also be digital purchases from xbox.com or xbox one store.

Murphs-A47006C9-2185-475E-9A8D-0764BA5872CE, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

MyVIP Star Boost Offer

You will want to re-post your topic in the Support forum. This is posted in the Discussion which is not monitored by the staff. Once you repost your topic by changing the Forum Type to Support the staff will take 1-2 business days to respond.

Keep in mind that the purchase must still meet MyVip requirements and not be: pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscription purchases. The purchases must also be digital purchases from xbox.com or xbox one store.
  7. Smwutches Win User

MyVIP Star Boost Offer

You'll want to post in the support section of the forum in order for support to check. Keep in mind that if you preordered Halo it would not have been eligible.
  8. REDNECKPOET Win User

MYVIP Star Boost offer... Ineligible or plausible!?

I didn't realize this either, pre-ordered Halo Wars 2 last night thinking it would count. I guess I screwed myself out of that promotion. I don't think there is anything else this month that I'd buy.
  9. Smwutches Win User

MYVIP Star Boost offer... Ineligible or plausible!?

No. Since preorders do not count towards VIP, it will not count.
  10. XBLRewards8 Win User

Problem w/MyVIP Star Boost Offer

Hello Crooked Delight,

It takes us 96 hours to process any new activity. Since the majority of your purchases were made on the 17th, your new progress information is still being updated to the website. You should see the progress appear within the next few days.
Thema:

MyVIP Star Boost Offer

1. MyVIP Star Boost Offer - Similar Threads - MyVIP Star Boost

2. MyVIP Star Boost issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MyVIP Star Boost issue: Hey, I wanted to see if you guys could help me with a problem i'm having with the MyVIP Star Boost mission, I bought Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition for $119.95 on the 20/02/17 (when the game was...
  3. MyVIP star boost>

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MyVIP star boost>: I did not read the hole service correctly about pre orders not counting. Is it really not possible to make it count as i made a mistake by thinking it did. (I pre ordered mass effect). If its not...
  4. MyVIP star boost>

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MyVIP star boost>: I did not read the hole service correctly about pre orders not counting. Is it really not possible to make it count as i made a mistake by thinking it did. (I pre ordered mass effect). If its not...
  5. Problem w/MyVIP Star Boost Offer

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problem w/MyVIP Star Boost Offer: I made about or over the $100.00 for qualifying content and have yet to see any updates. ee8cac74-5788-42e6-a9a6-cb170f6cfd49
  6. MyVIP star boost?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MyVIP star boost?: Can I gift cards and do season passes count towards it also do I have to spend the £60 on 1 game or can I buy multiple games 53ef5078-d41f-4c46-84c3-476dae8a3db9
  7. I was only supposed to purchase 50 dollars worth of stuff to get my MyVIP star boost offer

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was only supposed to purchase 50 dollars worth of stuff to get my MyVIP star boost offer: you guys sent me a message on my rewards page stating because I was 89 percent of the way to my next star when you guys reset everything that all I had to do to get my MYVIP Star Boost was to...
  8. MYVIP Star Boost offer... Ineligible or plausible!?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MYVIP Star Boost offer... Ineligible or plausible!?: I am wondering if after completing a pre-order of Halo Wars 2, it will count towards building MYVIP Star Boost, even though pre-orders are ineligible... However still spending at least $79.99 for...
  9. MyVIP Star Boost Offer not calculating - Xbox One Console purchases

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MyVIP Star Boost Offer not calculating - Xbox One Console purchases: Good afternoon all, I am trying to figure out if Xbox One Console purchases count towards the MyVIP Star Boost offer. I made a 'qualifying' purchase on Friday of last week but i still don't see...
  10. Xbox MyVIP star boost tracker not updating

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox MyVIP star boost tracker not updating: Ive purchased over $100 on Feb 2 and despite stating under the tracker that it would take 96 hours it still hasnt updated. Ive made the purchases on my xbox and I have only purchased full games,...