MyVIP Star Boost Offer not calculating - Xbox One Console purchases

Discus and support MyVIP Star Boost Offer not calculating - Xbox One Console purchases in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Good afternoon all, I am trying to figure out if Xbox One Console purchases count towards the MyVIP Star Boost offer. I made a 'qualifying' purchase... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by GoPostalMan, Feb 9, 2017.

1. GoPostalMan
    GoPostalMan Guest

Good afternoon all,

I am trying to figure out if Xbox One Console purchases count towards the MyVIP Star Boost offer. I made a 'qualifying' purchase on Friday of last week but i still don't see any credit indication on the $75 dollar bar graph thing.

Do purchases have to be made from the 'Xbox Store' online through the website or do purchases on the console count as well?

Thank you

:)

GoPostalMan, Feb 9, 2017
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Have u even bothered to look at my. Purchase. History. If you have buy some glasses.

Hello tons3y,

As mentioned in your previous post (Thanks for nothing), your Minecraft purchase was applied to the MyVIP Boost
    offer in February (along with your Rocket League and ARK purchase), which earned you your first MyVIP star. Since you have made no purchases since February, you have not earned any Credits from MyVIP payback or completed any offers.

Also as mentioned in your previous post (No reward in since 2013 being a member), MyVIP is adjusted every
    year. At the last readjustment in December, you did not meet any MyVIP star requirements, so you stayed at a zero star level, and then had your progress set to a default state. It was only due to our special MyVIP offer in February that you earned a MyVIP
    star that month.

XBLRewards8, Feb 9, 2017
  3. Sliverin
    Sliverin Guest
    MyVIP Star Boost Offer

Have purchased over $150 worth of items yet its not showing on the Boost offer page. Purchased Halo Wars 2 ultimate which was $119 so met my $115 requirement just with that title, but as of 28th, (last day of month) its not on my Boost so I am concerned
    that I will miss out on the boost offer, even though I met requirements.

Sliverin, Feb 9, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Since the program is tied to your account, it recognizes activity done through the console as well as xbox.com. Support will double check (there have been issues with tracking on that offer), but keep in mind that subscriptions, in-game consumables, and
    preorders do not count towards VIP. As long as your purchases did not fit any of those catagories, they would have counted.

Smwutches, Feb 9, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello GoPostalMan,

As Smwutches says, there was an issue with updating the tracker for that offer. We have resolved this issue, and your purchases (which do qualify) are now showing on the progress meter. Apologies for the confusion.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: