MYVIP Star Boost offer... Ineligible or plausible!?

Discus and support MYVIP Star Boost offer... Ineligible or plausible!? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I am wondering if after completing a pre-order of Halo Wars 2, it will count towards building MYVIP Star Boost, even though pre-orders are... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Craving2kill, Feb 10, 2017.

1. Craving2kill
    Craving2kill Guest

I am wondering if after completing a pre-order of Halo Wars 2, it will count towards building MYVIP Star Boost, even though pre-orders are ineligible... However still spending at least $79.99 for the month, that this offer is on.

:)

Craving2kill, Feb 10, 2017
  2. Sliverin
    Sliverin Guest
    MyVIP Star Boost Offer

Have purchased over $150 worth of items yet its not showing on the Boost offer page. Purchased Halo Wars 2 ultimate which was $119 so met my $115 requirement just with that title, but as of 28th, (last day of month) its not on my Boost so I am concerned
    that I will miss out on the boost offer, even though I met requirements.

Sliverin, Feb 10, 2017
  3. MyVIP Star Boost Offer

You will want to re-post your topic in the Support forum. This is posted in the Discussion which is not monitored by the staff. Once you repost your topic by changing the Forum Type to Support the staff will take 1-2 business days to respond.

Keep in mind that the purchase must still meet MyVip requirements and not be: pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscription purchases. The purchases must also be digital purchases from xbox.com or xbox one store.

Murphs-A47006C9-2185-475E-9A8D-0764BA5872CE, Feb 10, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

No. Since preorders do not count towards VIP, it will not count.

Smwutches, Feb 10, 2017
  5. REDNECKPOET
    REDNECKPOET Guest
    I didn't realize this either, pre-ordered Halo Wars 2 last night thinking it would count. I guess I screwed myself out of that promotion. I don't think there is anything else this month that I'd buy.

REDNECKPOET, Nov 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: