MyVIP rewards problem

Discus and support MyVIP rewards problem in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Add a Star to your MyVIP Because you came very close to reaching the next MyVIP Star Rank in 2016, we want to offer you a special, limited-time... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by GetTheFool, Feb 16, 2017.

1. GetTheFool
    GetTheFool Guest

MyVIP rewards problem

Add a Star to your MyVIP
    Because you came very close to reaching the next MyVIP Star Rank in 2016, we want to offer you a special, limited-time opportunity. Spend* $585 before tax in the Xbox Store in the month of February and we will give you an extra Star... which
    means you will be earning 4% back on the rest of your purchases* for 2017. Here is how your purchases are adding up so far:

I received above email on FEB 02.

I purchase three games on FEB 03, FEB 07 & FEB 14 but it only counted the FEB 14 purchasing amount.

Please help.

Thank you very much

:)

GetTheFool, Feb 16, 2017
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Unused VIP gems

Hello Trademarkman,

From the FAQ:

What will happen to my Xbox Live Rewards MyVIP Gems, MyVIP Perks, and MyVIP Vault?

You’ll have until 31 May 2018 to earn MyVIP Gems and unlock any new MyVIP Perks. You’ll then have until 15 June 2018 to claim any open MyVIP Perks and to redeem any unused MyVIP Gems in your Xbox Live Rewards account for prizes from the MyVIP Vault. After
    this date any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalogue once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards point.

XBLRewards8, Feb 16, 2017
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    I need help!

Hello TOXIC2theHEAD,

From the transition FAQ:

What will happen to my Xbox Live Rewards MyVIP Gems, MyVIP Perks, and MyVIP Vault?

You’ll have until May 31, 2018 to earn MyVIP Gems and unlock any new MyVIP Perks. You’ll then have until June 15, 2018 to claim any open MyVIP Perks and to redeem any unused MyVIP Gems in your Xbox Live Rewards account for prizes from the MyVIP Vault. After
    this date any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards point.

Your 556 Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards Points when you are fully transitioned into Microsoft Rewards.

XBLRewards8, Feb 16, 2017
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

MyVIP rewards problem

Hello GetTheFool,

From our FAQ:

Which content is eligible for this offer?

You must spend at least $585 before tax on qualifying MyVIP content from the Xbox Store and Microsoft Movies & TV during the offer period. Most purchases for Xbox 360 and Xbox One from the Xbox Store qualify, including full Games on Demand titles (game pre-orders
    do NOT qualify), arcade games, indie games, game add-ons, game season passes, themes, and avatar items. From Microsoft Movies & TV, qualifying content includes movies, TV shows, and TV seasons. However, in-game consumables, Xbox Live Gold memberships, Groove
    Music Passes, Microsoft Movies & TV Season Passes, and the purchase or redemption of Microsoft Points or Xbox Gift Cards do not qualify.

Since your purchase on February 3rd was a pre-order, it was not eligible for this offer. The progress you are seeing is for your purchase on February 7th. Our program takes up to 96 hours to process new activity, so your purchase made on the 14th has not
    yet been processed.

XBLRewards8, Feb 17, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

MyVIP rewards problem