MyVIP Rewards Credits Missing (also Survey Credits) and another question

Discus and support MyVIP Rewards Credits Missing (also Survey Credits) and another question in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So, I'm a 5* VIP with Gold. I made a post mid-December inquiring about credit deposits on rebates, and was told they get calculated and deposited at... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Griffin11287, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Griffin11287
    Griffin11287 Guest

So, I'm a 5* VIP with Gold. I made a post mid-December inquiring about credit deposits on rebates, and was told they get calculated and deposited at the end of the month. I'm all but positive I'm owed credits for purchases made in December to get to 5*
    because they registered with my MyVIP spending and were not part of any other offers. Furthermore, I did the January survey and those credits haven't been deposited, something that is generally instant. Is this lag just due to transitioning to the new program
    year?

Furthermore, I am listed as a 5* VIP for the year and 0% to my next star which makes sense as I have not yet made any purchases in the new year. However, I want to make sure I understand right. Am I right in understanding that my spending reset to 0 but
    my star rank did not, meaning I'll get the 5* with gold rebate on applicable purchases for the year and my star rank for 2018 will hypothetically go down depending on how much less I spend? In that vein, will the MyVIP spending counter now track what my stars
    would be if FY17 were to end now?

Thanks!

:)

Griffin11287, Jan 5, 2017
  2. JamesTech
    JamesTech Guest
    I Redeemed -250 MyVIP Gems for 5,000 Rewards Credits

Yes I see that Smwutches - I'm asking here as Micosoft/Xbox support said they can't help and said ask here

Here is what's Pending

06/01/2018 - MyVIP Vault 5,000 Rewards Credits = 5,000 Credits

05/11/2018 - Completed May Survey = 250 Credits

03/17/2018 - Completed March Survey = 250 Credits

02/28/2018 - MyVIP Star Rank 3 (Gold) = 2,548 Credits

01/31/2018 - MyVIP Star Rank 3 (Gold) = 1,198 Credits

Can you Please tell me why they aren't being added to my account

Thank you

JamesTech, Jan 5, 2017
  3. Pending Credits

I have pending credits and would like to know when i will get them

[table][tr][td]05/26/2018[/td][td]MyVIP Vault 10,000 Rewards Credits[/td][td]10,000 Credits[/td][/tr][tr][td]05/24/2018[/td][td]Completed May Survey[/td][td]250 Credits[/td][/tr][tr][td]05/23/2018[/td][td]MyVIP Vault 5,000 Rewards Credits[/td][td]5,000 Credits[/td][/tr][tr][td]02/25/2018[/td][td]FREEdom Rewards – Free Pass (2,000 Rewards Credits)[/td][td]2,000 Credits[/td][/tr][/table]

NativeSon1971, Jan 5, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Rebates are calculated after the end of the month and given by the 15th of the next month. So it's still too early to see credits pending for December purchases.

It takes about 96 hours for credits to show as pending after completing a survey, but sometimes there can be a slight delay if you take it on the 1st of the month.

You are correct about your VIP level. You would need to spend the same amount or more before the next reset in order to maintain a 5 star level. If not, you will drop to whatever you do spend.

Smwutches, Jan 5, 2017
  5. Griffin11287
    Griffin11287 Guest
    Good to know, but am I also right in my understanding that I get 5 star rebates for the next year regardless?

Thanks again!

Griffin11287, Jan 5, 2017
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Right. You'll be 5 star until there's another reset.

Smwutches, Jan 5, 2017
  7. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello Griffin11287,

As mentioned on your previous post (MyVIP Rewards Credits not coming?), MyVIP is calculated as a monthly sum, and placed as pending
    midway through the following month, so it is too early to see your December purchases as payback.

Regarding your MyVIP questions, you are correct. When we did our MyVIP re-calibration for 2017, we looked at your total eligible spending for the preceding year (in this case September 2015-December 2016). We then evaluate this spending against the MyVIP
    requirements for 2017. In your case, your eligible spending met or exceeded the requirement for MyVIP star rank 5 for 2017, so you were placed at a starting rank of 5. Since this is the maximum, you will maintain a rank of five over the course of this year,
    and receive payback at that level.

At the next MyVIP re-calibration for 2018, you will then be evaluated again based on your total eligible spending for the year, and placed in your VIP rank depending on the VIP rank requirements for 2018.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  8. Griffin11287 Win User

Rebates are calculated after the end of the month and given by the 15th of the next month. So it's still too early to see credits pending for December purchases.

It takes about 96 hours for credits to show as pending after completing a survey, but sometimes there can be a slight delay if you take it on the 1st of the month.

You are correct about your VIP level. You would need to spend the same amount or more before the next reset in order to maintain a 5 star level. If not, you will drop to whatever you do spend.
    Good to know, but am I also right in my understanding that I get 5 star rebates for the next year regardless?

Thanks again!
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Griffin11287,

As mentioned on your previous post (https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/c342eeb5-aaee-4502-b47c-fe961cbf4a68), MyVIP is calculated as a monthly sum, and placed as pending
    midway through the following month, so it is too early to see your December purchases as payback.

Regarding your MyVIP questions, you are correct. When we did our MyVIP re-calibration for 2017, we looked at your total eligible spending for the preceding year (in this case September 2015-December 2016). We then evaluate this spending against the MyVIP
    requirements for 2017. In your case, your eligible spending met or exceeded the requirement for MyVIP star rank 5 for 2017, so you were placed at a starting rank of 5. Since this is the maximum, you will maintain a rank of five over the course of this year,
    and receive payback at that level.

At the next MyVIP re-calibration for 2018, you will then be evaluated again based on your total eligible spending for the year, and placed in your VIP rank depending on the VIP rank requirements for 2018.
  10. Smwutches Win User

Right. You'll be 5 star until there's another reset.
  11. Smwutches Win User

12. JamesTech Win User

I Redeemed -250 MyVIP Gems for 5,000 Rewards Credits

Yes I see that Smwutches - I'm asking here as Micosoft/Xbox support said they can't help and said ask here

Here is what's Pending

06/01/2018 - MyVIP Vault 5,000 Rewards Credits = 5,000 Credits

05/11/2018 - Completed May Survey = 250 Credits

03/17/2018 - Completed March Survey = 250 Credits

02/28/2018 - MyVIP Star Rank 3 (Gold) = 2,548 Credits

01/31/2018 - MyVIP Star Rank 3 (Gold) = 1,198 Credits

Can you Please tell me why they aren't being added to my account

Thank you
Thema:

1. MyVIP Rewards Credits Missing (also Survey Credits) and another question - Similar Threads - MyVIP Rewards Credits

2. Xbox reward points and MyVIP gems conversion

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox reward points and MyVIP gems conversion: So I opted out before XB Rewards transitioned to MS Rewards, and my reward points and VIP gems should've been deposited into my accounts in form of currency, as said. I've seen that people have...
  3. MYVIP Reward sold out ??

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MYVIP Reward sold out ??: Hi, I tried to claim some reward's but most is sold out. even digital codes. due to the reward changes i have 2 weeks left to use the gems. can you restock the reward's. with kind regards...
  4. I redeemed some MyVIP points for 10000 reward credits but did not get them

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I redeemed some MyVIP points for 10000 reward credits but did not get them: Hi, So I used like 500 gems to claim the 10000 credit, this was about a month or so ago but to date I have not received anything. I was onto the Chat service and they advised me to post here so...
  5. used 'MyVIP reward gems' to get prepaid VISA card reward but they were in Dollars, and am in ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    used 'MyVIP reward gems' to get prepaid VISA card reward but they were in Dollars, and am in ...: Hello! I think I may have messed up this whole rewards thing. :( I used my VIP gems to claim some of the prepaid credit cards thinking i could use them in the xbox marketplace. After I had claimed...
  6. MyVIP Gem = 1 Reward Point !!!!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MyVIP Gem = 1 Reward Point !!!!: Hi, I read the FAQ on xbox live rewards site to know what will happen to MyVIP Gems at the end of this month when xbox live rewards become microsoft rewards ... here's what's in the FAQs .......
  7. Accidentally used wrong email when redeeming MyVIP 10,000 reward points

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Accidentally used wrong email when redeeming MyVIP 10,000 reward points: Hello, when I went to redeem MyVIP gems for 10,000 Microsoft reward points, I accidentally used the wrong email and didn’t use my Microsoft rewards account email. I tried to make a Microsoft’s...
  8. Not getting emailed reward codes when cashing in MYVIP Gems

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Not getting emailed reward codes when cashing in MYVIP Gems: 3 times I cashed in 250 MYVIP Gems for the Warframe 75 Platinum reward. But only once did the reward code get emailed to me. The other 2 times it took my gems, but several weeks have gone by and I...
  9. I was scammed out of MyVIP Vault reward.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was scammed out of MyVIP Vault reward.: Help. Over a week ago I chose the $25 VISA Prepaid Reward Card. I’ve tried for over a week to redeem it with no luck. I’ve contacted the company, prepaid digital solutions, and they’ve given me...
  10. Credit Reward and MyVip Star

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Credit Reward and MyVip Star: Hi, I would like to know why no amount was credited to my account for ondemand purchases and never changed my MyVIP? November, 14 Watch_Dogs®2 Pre-Order‎ November, 28 Kingsglaive: Final...