MYVIP Reward sold out ??

Discus and support MYVIP Reward sold out ?? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi, I tried to claim some reward's but most is sold out. even digital codes. due to the reward changes i have 2 weeks left to use the gems. can you... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by massamuni, Jun 19, 2018.

1. massamuni
    massamuni Guest

MYVIP Reward sold out ??

Hi, I tried to claim some reward's but most is sold out. even digital codes. due to the reward changes i have 2 weeks left to use the gems. can you restock the reward's.

with kind regards

:)

massamuni, Jun 19, 2018
  2. RandyHiggins
    RandyHiggins Guest
    MyVIP rewards are never "Stocked"

I keep getting emails to use up MyVIP rewards by June 15, but every time I access the page everything (but the dumb app rewards) are sold out. When exactly are these getting "restocked" or is everyone just getting screwed out of their rewards with the discontinuation?

RandyHiggins, Jun 19, 2018
  3. euj0
    euj0 Guest
    Error when redeeming, MyVIP Gems, but still wiped out my MyVIP Gems balance

Tried to redeem two 10,000 Rewards Credits (500 MyVIP Gems Each), and one 5,000 Rewards Credits (250 MyVIP Gems Each).

Gave me the ol "HMMM" error. Okay so tried again....

Still got the errors, but it wiped out my MyVIP Gem Balance as if it redeemed it. So no GEMS and no Rewards Credits

Did I just get scammed out of MyVIP Gems?

4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

MYVIP Reward sold out ??

Hello massamuni,

We did a series of restocks over the last few months. Since the program is ending in your region, if you wish to spend your Gems in the Vault, you must use them on the current prizes in the Vault before the final transition to Microsoft Rewards.

XBLRewards8, Jun 19, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

MYVIP Reward sold out ??

Hello massamuni,

We did a series of restocks over the last few months. Since the program is ending in your region, if you wish to spend your Gems in the Vault, you must use them on the current prizes in the Vault before the final transition to Microsoft Rewards.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

I need help!

Hello TOXIC2theHEAD,

From the transition FAQ:

What will happen to my Xbox Live Rewards MyVIP Gems, MyVIP Perks, and MyVIP Vault?

You’ll have until May 31, 2018 to earn MyVIP Gems and unlock any new MyVIP Perks. You’ll then have until June 15, 2018 to claim any open MyVIP Perks and to redeem any unused MyVIP Gems in your Xbox Live Rewards account for prizes from the MyVIP Vault. After
    this date any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards point.

Your 556 Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards Points when you are fully transitioned into Microsoft Rewards.
  7. Smwutches Win User

VIP Vault

What will happen to my Xbox Live Rewards MyVIP Gems, MyVIP Perks, and MyVIP Vault?

You'll have until May 31, 2018 to earn MyVIP Gems and unlock any new MyVIP Perks. You'll then have until June 15, 2018 to claim any open MyVIP Perks and to redeem any unused MyVIP Gems in your Xbox Live Rewards account for prizes from the MyVIP
    Vault. After this date any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards point.
  8. Smwutches Win User

What happens then?

Per the FAQs:

You'll have until May 31, 2018 to earn MyVIP Gems and unlock any new MyVIP Perks. You'll then have until June 15, 2018 to claim any open MyVIP Perks and to redeem any unused MyVIP Gems in your Xbox Live Rewards account for prizes from the MyVIP
    Vault. After this date any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards point.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Unused VIP gems

Hello Trademarkman,

From the FAQ:

You’ll have until 31 May 2018 to earn MyVIP Gems and unlock any new MyVIP Perks. You’ll then have until 15 June 2018 to claim any open MyVIP Perks and to redeem any unused MyVIP Gems in your Xbox Live Rewards account for prizes from the MyVIP Vault. After
    this date any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalogue once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards point.
Thema:

MYVIP Reward sold out ??

1. MYVIP Reward sold out ?? - Similar Threads - MYVIP Reward sold

2. Xbox reward points and MyVIP gems conversion

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox reward points and MyVIP gems conversion: So I opted out before XB Rewards transitioned to MS Rewards, and my reward points and VIP gems should've been deposited into my accounts in form of currency, as said. I've seen that people have...
  3. I redeemed some MyVIP points for 10000 reward credits but did not get them

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I redeemed some MyVIP points for 10000 reward credits but did not get them: Hi, So I used like 500 gems to claim the 10000 credit, this was about a month or so ago but to date I have not received anything. I was onto the Chat service and they advised me to post here so...
  4. used 'MyVIP reward gems' to get prepaid VISA card reward but they were in Dollars, and am in ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    used 'MyVIP reward gems' to get prepaid VISA card reward but they were in Dollars, and am in ...: Hello! I think I may have messed up this whole rewards thing. :( I used my VIP gems to claim some of the prepaid credit cards thinking i could use them in the xbox marketplace. After I had claimed...
  5. MyVIP Gem = 1 Reward Point !!!!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MyVIP Gem = 1 Reward Point !!!!: Hi, I read the FAQ on xbox live rewards site to know what will happen to MyVIP Gems at the end of this month when xbox live rewards become microsoft rewards ... here's what's in the FAQs .......
  6. Accidentally used wrong email when redeeming MyVIP 10,000 reward points

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Accidentally used wrong email when redeeming MyVIP 10,000 reward points: Hello, when I went to redeem MyVIP gems for 10,000 Microsoft reward points, I accidentally used the wrong email and didn’t use my Microsoft rewards account email. I tried to make a Microsoft’s...
  7. Not getting emailed reward codes when cashing in MYVIP Gems

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Not getting emailed reward codes when cashing in MYVIP Gems: 3 times I cashed in 250 MYVIP Gems for the Warframe 75 Platinum reward. But only once did the reward code get emailed to me. The other 2 times it took my gems, but several weeks have gone by and I...
  8. I was scammed out of MyVIP Vault reward.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was scammed out of MyVIP Vault reward.: Help. Over a week ago I chose the $25 VISA Prepaid Reward Card. I’ve tried for over a week to redeem it with no luck. I’ve contacted the company, prepaid digital solutions, and they’ve given me...
  9. MyVIP reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MyVIP reward: Recently I decided to buy some platinum for warframe through the myVIP rewards system. Although I purchased it over a week ago I am yet to receive this platinum. I have been checking my emails...
  10. Didnt get my reward . 10 MyVIP GEMS reward for challenge Prospector

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Didnt get my reward . 10 MyVIP GEMS reward for challenge Prospector: Hello . There is a challenge to complete ."Prospector: We asked, you told! Complete 3 of our monthly surveys in a row to grab your Reward." the reward is 10 MyVIP GEMS. I completed 10 months...