MyVIP Gem = 1 Reward Point !!!!

Discus and support MyVIP Gem = 1 Reward Point !!!! in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi, I read the FAQ on xbox live rewards site to know what will happen to MyVIP Gems at the end of this month when xbox live rewards become... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by guile33mrd, May 11, 2018.

1. guile33mrd
    guile33mrd Guest

Hi,

I read the FAQ on xbox live rewards site to know what will happen to MyVIP Gems at the end of this month when xbox live rewards become microsoft rewards ... here's what's in the FAQs .... "One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards point." that's
    not right .... I can use 240 MyVIP Gems to claim 5000 Microsoft Rewards points .... who did this conversion rate !!!!

I want to claim 5,000 Rewards Credits using MyVIP Gems but it's showing the following message

"OUT OF STOCK

This item can only be claimed two times per month."

although I didn't claim it at all this month ....

:)

guile33mrd, May 11, 2018
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    help me please

Hello pedro lucas pit,

As stated in the FAQ, you will not lose your Gems. They will be converted to points. As stated in your email notification, this will be at a 1:1 ratio:

What will happen to my Xbox Live Rewards MyVIP Gems, MyVIP Perks, and MyVIP Vault?

You’ll have until 31 May 2018 to earn MyVIP Gems and unlock any new MyVIP Perks. You’ll then have until 15 June 2018 to claim any open MyVIP Perks and to redeem any unused MyVIP Gems in your Xbox Live Rewards account for prizes from the MyVIP Vault. After
    this date any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalogue once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards point.

XBLRewards8, May 11, 2018
  3. Arasso78
    Arasso78 Guest
    MyVIP Gems to Microsoft Rewards Conversion Rate

This is what i get on email mate. Totally bu....t.

[table][tr][td]1 Rewards Credit = 1 Microsoft Reward point 1 MyVIP Gem = 1 Microsoft Reward point[/td][/tr][/table]

Arasso78, May 11, 2018
  4. guile33mrd
    guile33mrd Guest

hello M$ ... you either convert our MyVIP Gems with what they really worth of MS reward points or just delete them instead of insulting us with this pathetic 1 to 1 conversion .....

guile33mrd, May 13, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello guile33mrd,

Since that item is Out of Stock, you cannot claim any copies since there are none remaining in the Vault.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

help me please

Hello pedro lucas pit,

As stated in the FAQ, you will not lose your Gems. They will be converted to points. As stated in your email notification, this will be at a 1:1 ratio:

What will happen to my Xbox Live Rewards MyVIP Gems, MyVIP Perks, and MyVIP Vault?

You’ll have until 31 May 2018 to earn MyVIP Gems and unlock any new MyVIP Perks. You’ll then have until 15 June 2018 to claim any open MyVIP Perks and to redeem any unused MyVIP Gems in your Xbox Live Rewards account for prizes from the MyVIP Vault. After
    this date any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalogue once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards point.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

I need help!

Hello TOXIC2theHEAD,

From the transition FAQ:

You’ll have until May 31, 2018 to earn MyVIP Gems and unlock any new MyVIP Perks. You’ll then have until June 15, 2018 to claim any open MyVIP Perks and to redeem any unused MyVIP Gems in your Xbox Live Rewards account for prizes from the MyVIP Vault. After
    this date any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards point.

Your 556 Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards Points when you are fully transitioned into Microsoft Rewards.
  8. Smwutches Win User

VIP Vault

You'll have until May 31, 2018 to earn MyVIP Gems and unlock any new MyVIP Perks. You'll then have until June 15, 2018 to claim any open MyVIP Perks and to redeem any unused MyVIP Gems in your Xbox Live Rewards account for prizes from the MyVIP
    Vault. After this date any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards point.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

VIP reward not working?

Hello SargentDynamit8,

Unfortunately, since the program has ended in your region, you can no longer spend Gems or use the MyVIP Vault. As stated in the transition FAQ:

What will happen to my Xbox Live Rewards MyVIP Gems, MyVIP Perks, and MyVIP Vault?You’ll have until May 31, 2018 to earn MyVIP Gems and unlock any new MyVIP Perks. You’ll then have until June 15, 2018 to claim any open MyVIP Perks and to redeem any unused
    MyVIP Gems in your Xbox Live Rewards account for prizes from the MyVIP Vault. After this date any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership
    is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards point.
  10. Smwutches Win User

What happens then?

Per the FAQs:

You'll have until May 31, 2018 to earn MyVIP Gems and unlock any new MyVIP Perks. You'll then have until June 15, 2018 to claim any open MyVIP Perks and to redeem any unused MyVIP Gems in your Xbox Live Rewards account for prizes from the MyVIP
    Vault. After this date any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards point.
Thema:

1. MyVIP Gem = 1 Reward Point !!!! - Similar Threads - MyVIP Gem Reward

2. How do you check your MyVIP star Rank

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you check your MyVIP star Rank: I've been gaming for a very long time and The only thing I do not know is how to check your xbox live rewards MyVIP star rank. I know that I'm level 2. But I just don't know that part. I've done...
  3. Myvip rank

in XBoX Accessibility
    Myvip rank: How do i know what myvip rank stars iam and do i move up ..cant find anything. That explains the ranks? What rank im in and how to move up?? Need a table of content! Some 1 help me...
  4. can i get a copy of the myvip vault statment for 28th of may and ...... where is my controller?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    can i get a copy of the myvip vault statment for 28th of may and ...... where is my controller?: can i get a copy of the myvip vault statment for 28th of may and ...... where is my controller? Ive still not recived my contoller 6-8 weeks it said?? thanks in advance...
  5. can i get a copy of the myvip vault statment for 28th of may and ...... where is my controller?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    can i get a copy of the myvip vault statment for 28th of may and ...... where is my controller?: can i get a copy of the myvip vault statment for 28th of may and ...... where is my controller? Ive still not recived my contoller 6-8 weeks it said?? thanks in advance...
  6. What happened to my Xbox MyVip Gems?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What happened to my Xbox MyVip Gems?: I had over 500 Xbox MyVip Gems and i dont know where they are now or what happened with them but i havent got them back as Microsoft Rewards Points or as Money on my Profil. And i cant see them...
  7. Microsoft Rewards MyVip Rank

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microsoft Rewards MyVip Rank: My current MyVip rank in Microsoft Rewards is 1 star which earns me 20 points for every dollar spent. Am I able to rank up MyVip or is my rank permanent? 3e47f0d6-958a-4cf9-9b2d-a52c2319bfd8
  8. 1 MyVIP Gem to 1 Microsoft Rewards point seems pretty unfair

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    1 MyVIP Gem to 1 Microsoft Rewards point seems pretty unfair: I wanna get the 10,000 Rewards Credits or Visa® Prepaid Reward Card from vault but every time i check, its out of stock. So basically i wanna spend 500 gems to get 10000 reward credits which will...
  9. Unable to Buy 250 Gem Prize, Despite Having 336 MyVIP Gems

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to Buy 250 Gem Prize, Despite Having 336 MyVIP Gems: Greetings, MyVIP rewards webpage indicates I have 336 MyVIP Gems available in my Xbox Live Rewards account. On the MyVIP Vault webpage (Xbox Live Rewards), I select the "Forza Motorsport 7...
  10. Unable to Buy 250 Gem Prize, Despite Having 314 MyVIP Gems

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to Buy 250 Gem Prize, Despite Having 314 MyVIP Gems: Greetings, MyVIP rewards webpage indicates I have 314 MyVIP Gems available in my account. I select the "Forza Motorsport 7 Hoonigan Pack" (cost: 250 Gems) prize & enter my name, email address...