My Xbox’s sync button is broken and my controller will not connect with a usb cable is...

Discus and support My Xbox’s sync button is broken and my controller will not connect with a usb cable is... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve tried many usb cable and looked up so many tutorials and I haven’t found thing of use 90fef901-bf11-4bef-b184-3c2184662ffc Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by crab thelobster, May 8, 2023.

1. My Xbox’s sync button is broken and my controller will not connect with a usb cable is...

I’ve tried many usb cable and looked up so many tutorials and I haven’t found thing of use

:)

crab thelobster, May 8, 2023
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox one S suddenly stop syncing both my controllers, usb cable wont work

connect the controller with a USB cable, turn it on and hit the sync button it should sync to your console then disconnect the USB cable.
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox one console not connecting to controllers!

connect the controller to the console with a USB cable, turn controller on hit the sync button. The controller should sync to the console and you can then disconnect the USB cable. If it doesn't work on one USB port try a different one.
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hello my problem is my sync button is broken so I can’t connect my controller to my Xbox and my Xbox is Xbox one and I tried to fix it but it didn’t work I hope you give me a real solution

Hi Tx! Since your Xbox One sync or pair button is broken, I am afraid that you can no longer wirelessly connect your controller directly to your console. The best option we can do to use your controller is by connecting it using a USB cable.
  5. GBTPV99K Win User

Xbox controller

I’ve been getting a problem with my controller lately. When I turn on my xbox and dont have a USB cable connected, it works fine, but when I want to use my USB cable, in a few seconds, it disconnects from xbox and goes into its blinking lights like
    if it where syncing. Then it turns back on and does the same thing with the blinking lights. I tried syncing it to my xbox while the USB cable is connected, but when I press the syncing button on the xbox, it doesnt blink when its syncing. Try a different
    cabble
  6. arbyksv Win User

Xbox One controller turn off when I press the bluetooth button (PC and Steam Link)

Yes, I'm trying to connect my controller via Bluetooth on my Windows 10 PC (It worked before yesterday). When I connect my controller via USB Cable it works fine.

The XBox Button flashing slowly when it's turn on. When I press the sync button to connect via Bluetooth, the XBox Button flashes for 1 second and the controller turn off.
Thema:

My Xbox’s sync button is broken and my controller will not connect with a usb cable is...

1. My Xbox’s sync button is broken and my controller will not connect with a usb cable is... - Similar Threads - Xbox’s sync button

2. Controller sync button is unresponsive and console doesn't see wifi networks on Xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller sync button is unresponsive and console doesn't see wifi networks on Xbox series S: I spilt a cup of hot cocoa into the fan of my Xbox series S console. I took it apart and cleaned everything off, including the fan and heat sink. I used 99% isopropyl alcohol so that the...
  3. Xbox one sync button not doing ANYTHING when I press it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one sync button not doing ANYTHING when I press it: Xbox one sync button not doing ANYTHING when I press it, I have the top plastic cover on my Xbox off as I serviced my Xbox recently, I installed a new fan, dusted and cleaned, everything is...
  4. Xbox One Sync Button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Sync Button: Hey everyone, I’ve encountered a problem with my Xbox One Project Scorpio edition, specifically with the controller sync button. It seems to only work when accessing the troubleshoot menu. Once...
  5. The sync button on my xbox series x won't flash to connect a new controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    The sync button on my xbox series x won't flash to connect a new controller: I'm trying to sync my controller to my xbox, the light on the controller will flash but the button on the Xbox isn't causing it to flash and sync. Is this a known issue? Is this something I can...
  6. Console sync button won't work for Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console sync button won't work for Xbox One S: I've had my Xbox One S for a few years and one day the sync button just stopped working. It wirelessly connects still but the sync will not work. Sometimes after I use a wire for a long time it...
  7. My xbox series s sync button isn't working and my brand new controller is just blinking and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series s sync button isn't working and my brand new controller is just blinking and...: I hold the sync button and it won't do anything and my controller I bought yesterday worked but when I tried to get on today it just blinks and won't work 08f264bb-1fa2-48b9-8833-42c8211fa657
  8. My Xbox one S's CONSOLE sync button is broken and I need to find a replacement for it no i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S's CONSOLE sync button is broken and I need to find a replacement for it no i...: the button snyc on my xbox one s is broken i need a replacement so i can fix it but everywhere i look i haven't found anything to help or anyone whos actually knowns what am talking about other...
  9. xbox elite controller wont sync to pc. sync button doesnt do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite controller wont sync to pc. sync button doesnt do anything: if i hit the sync button while the controller is off, nothing happens. when i turn on the controller, it turns on my xbox. when i hit or hold or the sync button after the controller is on,...
  10. Hello my problem is my sync button is broken so I can’t connect my controller to my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my problem is my sync button is broken so I can’t connect my controller to my Xbox...: Hello my problem is my sync button is broken so I can’t connect my controller to my Xbox and my Xbox is Xbox one and I tried to fix it but it didn’t work I hope you give me a real solution...