My xbox's home screen changed after I got off it for some reason and now it won't change...

Discus and support My xbox's home screen changed after I got off it for some reason and now it won't change... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My xbox's home screen after I got of for like an hour changed the tile size of everything. Now I can't change it back and it is ticking me off... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by tribalknives, Jul 27, 2023.

1. tribalknives
    tribalknives Guest

My xbox's home screen changed after I got off it for some reason and now it won't change...

My xbox's home screen after I got of for like an hour changed the tile size of everything. Now I can't change it back and it is ticking me off

:)

tribalknives, Jul 27, 2023
  2. Im NeverOutside Win User

My xbox's home screen changed after I got off it for some reason and now it won't change back. How do I fix this?

There is currently no way to change it back. I would recommend holding out and seeing if Microsoft lets users make adjustments to it.
  3. WattyNuela Win User

My xbox's home screen changed after I got off it for some reason and now it won't change back. How do I fix this?

Hello TRIBALKNIVES, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

Microsoft recently released a new update for all the Xbox consoles. This update includes a redesign for the dashboard.

You can review the full announcement here:
    https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2023/07/26/welcome-...

I know this change can be disruptive to some players, however, it is not possible to rollback Xbox updates.
  4. Just a Volunteer Win User

"I know this change can be disruptive to some players, however, it is not possible to rollback Xbox updates."

Well, the Xbox team who instigated this abomination of a Dashboard need to reconsider their decision to inundate "my personal Home" with unrelenting ADVERTS for Gamepass I will NEVER play or buy.

The trope of "Xbox need to Advertise because they subsidise the console manufacture price to recover costs" is absolute nonsense.

If anything, this change to the UI will drive long time users of the Xbox console away to another platform and they will lose money as a result of cancellation of subscriptions!
  5. Just a Volunteer Win User

Don't hold your breath! Insiders have been complaining about this "New experience" since it was first tested back in September 2022 and any negative feedback has been ignored over many months.

You only have to look at Xbox Insider Reddit discussion posts to see hundreds of posts critical of this new dashboard.
  6. JammerKate099 Win User

Free Gold Games Notifications

for some reason one of my free gold games was gone after my friend changed his home console
Thema:

1. My xbox's home screen changed after I got off it for some reason and now it won't change... - Similar Threads - xbox's home screen

2. Xbox series x dimming on everything except home screen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x dimming on everything except home screen: Hello everyone, I am having issues with the dimming on my Xbox. I went to play Hogwarts Legacy and the screen was so dimmed I couldn't see anything. I quit the game and my screen went back to...
  3. Is anyone elses youtube app turning black and going back to the xbox home screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Is anyone elses youtube app turning black and going back to the xbox home screen: Youtube app keeps crashing de16a5f1-9a99-4ee8-927a-be1ea2eebf97
  4. why my xbox series x kicks out to home screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why my xbox series x kicks out to home screen?: xbox series x kicks out to home screen only on certain games, no error message is shown. i have soft rest, hard reset and even reset the console totally. games like destiny, starfield, assassins...
  5. Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024: When it says who's playing today? if its dark outside wouldn't it be better to say who is playing tonight? because if you think about it at night time people might know its today but it sounds...
  6. Xbox X crashing to Home Screen!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X crashing to Home Screen!: So I’ve had my Xbox X for just over a year now, since I tried to play starfield my Xbox started crashing to Home Screen. I gave up trying to play starfield tried all steps in posts I’ve seen even...
  7. Custom background for home screen on xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Custom background for home screen on xbox: I thought i would be really cool to have a background system where you could download something from the web. Bc i have seen awesome backgrounds/moving backgrounds that i would love to have on my...
  8. Is it normal that I can use my keyboard to navigate the Xbox Home Screen but when I try to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it normal that I can use my keyboard to navigate the Xbox Home Screen but when I try to...: I want to play games with my keyboard but it doesn’t work in any game but does work in the Home Screen. If you know how to resolve this problem please tell me because I would like to restart...
  9. Samsung tv not allowing me to access Xbox Home Screen with Xbox remote

in XBoX on Windows
    Samsung tv not allowing me to access Xbox Home Screen with Xbox remote: I have a Samsung 75” crystal UHD tv. I hooked my Xbox one to the hdmi port 1 and can see that the tv detects the Xbox. When I try to access the Xbox, instead of going to the hdmi1 source, it goes...
  10. Hi everyone my Xbox series x is not responding to the button a when on Home Screen I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi everyone my Xbox series x is not responding to the button a when on Home Screen I have...: Urgent as Xbox not doing anything ca1586cd-ca3e-4e18-ad0d-9372ddc39e9f