my xbox360 won't conect to my network but my router says its connected... help

Discus and support my xbox360 won't conect to my network but my router says its connected... help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my xbox360 won't conect to my network but my router says its connected... help 4f01fe3d-d839-4674-8e0a-abef22f6c9b9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StacieLinJeffries, Dec 24, 2023.

1. my xbox360 won't conect to my network but my router says its connected... help

:)

StacieLinJeffries, Dec 24, 2023
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello StacieLinJeffries! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you are having a network issue on the 360. Are you getting any error codes on the Xbox?
  3. giantoctopus69 Win User

Smartglass connection question

Hi. So it doesn't work. I connect to Xbox Live with my modem (Ethernet cable) and then once I activate my router I lose connection on the Xbox360.

It seems I have no choice but to connect my Xbox360 to the router but I can't do it. It won't pick up my router. it says it can't find an ISP address.
  4. ThaKracker01 Win User

New wi-fi network is not showing up

So we had my xbox360 connected to an old network and we got a new network and now the Xbox will not show the network and will connect connect If you can’t help please tell me how To fix it
    Make sure your router is visible to other devices if not.
  5. IgotTSondabrain Win User

When I turn off my laptop I get disconnected from xbox live.

you need to turn off conection sharing in your pc and set up a connection with your xbox and router. I NEVER use my pc's connection with my router for my xbox. all of my devices have their own connections with my router
  6. Surfcraz13 Win User

random disconect from live

i have 12 mbtps internet I'm running on a wireless connection my xbox is about a foot above the router . i ran network connection test on my xbox360 and it works fine for a a little wile .
Thema:

1. my xbox360 won't conect to my network but my router says its connected... help - Similar Threads - xbox360 won't conect

2. XBOX360 controller adapter won't work after motherboard upgrade

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX360 controller adapter won't work after motherboard upgrade: Hi, yesterday I upgraded my rig (motherboard, CPU, RAM) and my XBOX wireless adapter doesn't work. When I boot the PC there is a green light on the adapter which turns off as soon as the...
  3. Xbox360 modus won't connect to Live while Xbox one can.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 modus won't connect to Live while Xbox one can.: I've read multiple posts about this issue already but I just can't find the right answer. So I'd like to play a backward compatible game on my xbox one S, but my profile can't be downloaded due to...
  4. Xbox360 kinect connects to PC but won't register in any programs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 kinect connects to PC but won't register in any programs: I am trying to use it as a 3D scanner and all the light does is blink green. e64f8d6c-9447-4dbc-b4b6-74027e6878b8
  5. Beautiful Katamari Digital edition won't install on Xbox360, download fails at 79%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Beautiful Katamari Digital edition won't install on Xbox360, download fails at 79%: I purchased Beautiful Katamari last week from the online store on Xbox360. It will not install on my Xbox360. This question was asked last Friday in this forum and all suggestions failed to...
  6. Xbox360 controller won't connect to pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 controller won't connect to pc: Hi there! I've been trying to connect my controller to my Win10 pc for a few days now. Any time I plug it in and turn it on, all four lights flash, and they'll keep flashing even if I leave it for...
  7. xbox360 controller won't connect to xbox Wireless adapter for Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox360 controller won't connect to xbox Wireless adapter for Windows 10: Hi, I have an Xbox360 wireless controller and the receiver stopped working (no green light) so I bought an Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10. I have the driver installed and have the 'Xbox...
  8. Xbox360 won't accept longer passwords

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox360 won't accept longer passwords: I was trying to sign into xbox live on my xbox360 and kept getting the error: 8015D003 After chatting with a rep we concluded that after changing my password to a longer more secure password the...
  9. Downloaded Halo 3 on Xbox360 but it won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Halo 3 on Xbox360 but it won't start: Downloaded Halo 3 on Xbox360 but it won't start. There is no error code. What steps should I take? I had to update my Xbox360 before downloading. My profile name/tag changed. Maybe that was the...
  10. Please help me Xbox I have xbox360 and I'm trying to get the Xbox live but it won't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me Xbox I have xbox360 and I'm trying to get the Xbox live but it won't...: Please i need help on my xbox 360 and it day eroor 3000500. I need help plz be964b3a-1b02-49bd-b401-6bc95b457ac0