My XBOX360 power indicator turns red after 2 seconds

Discus and support My XBOX360 power indicator turns red after 2 seconds in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My power indicator in front of my Xbox turns red after 2 seconds of switching on everytime. 57a7b957-ebf2-4712-8368-2d3fae2f00f5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AlbertTLP, Mar 1, 2021.

1. AlbertTLP
    AlbertTLP Guest

My power indicator in front of my Xbox turns red after 2 seconds of switching on everytime.

:)

AlbertTLP, Mar 1, 2021
  2. Default_570 Win User

that means the console is kaput, time to get a new console

xbox one is available second hand at reasonable prices
  3. The Viral Cyrix Win User

xbox shocks me

1: At 31 seconds of the video the PSU appears to be showing a red light to indicate a FAULT. Why would you continue to use a product that appears to show a fault. You cqaan tell its a red light as the PSU shows the amber light at 43 seconds.

2: At 56 seconds the xbox is turned ON yet you feel its a clever idea to be switching th cable despite tthe user manual advising you remove all sources of power before doing so
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Red dot on Xbox 360 Slim

Hi there thrasher585 welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Keep in mind that the red dot of death is not only caused by an error in your xbox360 Slim but can also be caused by an error I ur power adapter. If the power adapter light turns red after a few seconds or minutes, then the problem may lie there. If red, replace your power adapter to determine if it gives you the solution to renewed functionality.
  5. DeathFromABunny Win User

Red power light on xbox360

Moved console to a new location. On start up console power lite turns red after 3 seconds. Power adapter lite stays green. Any ideas?
    Is it blinking red ? Or solid?
  6. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Message issue on xbox one home screen

Sounds like a bug. Try a Power Cycle. Hold Down the power indicator button on your Xbox One for 10 seconds (the XB1 will shut off after 5 seconds, but continue to hold the power indicator for the remaining 5 Seconds). Wait 2 minutes and then power it
    back on via the Xbox Jewel Button on your controller or the Power Indicator on the console. You will be greeted by a beautiful green screen and then a black one (which stays for a moment) and then the Xbox Home Screen. Hopefully this should do it.
Thema:

1. My XBOX360 power indicator turns red after 2 seconds - Similar Threads - XBOX360 power indicator

2. xbox360 console power button will always goes to single red light in middle.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox360 console power button will always goes to single red light in middle.: I have tried to start up my xbox360. It started up a few times and I had to update my software. When I try to start it now it usually (9 times out of 10) will only show a green light in the center...
  3. XBox360 Slim can't power on, fan cooling always on, no leds

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox360 Slim can't power on, fan cooling always on, no leds: Hi everyone, My dear old XBox 360 Slim has a big problem. Since two months i can't power on the console. When i plug in the power supply it shows a green led (on the inverter), but nor green...
  4. XBOX360 Power Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX360 Power Issues: I have an XBOX 360 that will not remained powered on. I have tried multiple power cords/sources. I'd like to send the unit in for repair but it appears it is not an online option when I select my...
  5. Red power light on xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red power light on xbox360: Moved console to a new location. On start up console power lite turns red after 3 seconds. Power adapter lite stays green. Any ideas? 5770d192-06f7-4152-8490-562b64174aa6
  6. xbox360 powers on for 10-15 sec then power-off

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox360 powers on for 10-15 sec then power-off: Hi, We've had an Xbox360 for 5 years now ( or close to that). The console would seem to stop working and not power on and I had to keep unplugging the charging block , waiting 5 secs and then...
  7. Is it possible to control the Xbox360 controller, power point slide show?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to control the Xbox360 controller, power point slide show?: Is it possible to control the Xbox360 controller, power point slide show? Xbox360 컨트롤러가 '파워포인트 슬라이드쇼' 어가 가능한가? d0a19c46-de58-43b7-aca4-ff9f0107e403
  8. XBOX360 will not power up but will make beep sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX360 will not power up but will make beep sounds: My xbox 360 will not power up, but will beep and come with green light as well the power brick will light up green and back to orange light in a seconds. I found out with support chat with xbox...
  9. Xbox360 Power Supply Dead - No Power Light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 Power Supply Dead - No Power Light: Anyone know where I can get a replacement power supply for my xbox360? My Xbox was working fine before I went on vacation, but when I returned and after turning on the wall socket the PSU no...
  10. My xbox360 with kinect My xbox360 with kinect is fully setup, but once u power it up it starts ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox360 with kinect My xbox360 with kinect is fully setup, but once u power it up it starts ...: My xbox360 with kinect is fully setup, but once u power it up it starts but with the xbox logo it stops on screen nothing happens its a new xbox 360 71663c31-d900-4440-b714-3d750df0f63d