My Xbox360 keeps telling me to contact xbox when trying to open voice messages or accept party ...

Discus and support My Xbox360 keeps telling me to contact xbox when trying to open voice messages or accept party ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This problem has only begun today and i have no clue of its cause. i have tried changing privacy setting like the support forums have told me but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KalonianTitan, Dec 8, 2016.

1. My Xbox360 keeps telling me to contact xbox when trying to open voice messages or accept party ...

This problem has only begun today and i have no clue of its cause. i have tried changing privacy setting like the support forums have told me but nothing seems to be working.

:)

KalonianTitan, Dec 8, 2016
  2. ACE v1 MoDZ
    ACE v1 MoDZ Guest
    cant accept party invites or listen to voice messages

cant accept party invites or listen to voice messages

ACE v1 MoDZ, Dec 8, 2016
  3. Heliantheae
    Heliantheae Guest
    I see the offer to get a Free Gold Membership, but...

every time i go to check it out and accept it, it keeps telling me there's a problem connecting to XBOX Live, when i don't think there's a problem at all? The only way i can access this membership is through my Xbox360 but the result remains the same. Is
    there something really going on or...? I log in just fine and everything.

Heliantheae, Dec 8, 2016
  4. Xenoflame Win User

Can i connect with friends from xbox1 to xbox360

You can not party chat with 360 users. You can send them text messages, but not voice messages. You also can not open voice messages received from a 360 user on the Xbox One.
  5. Jugador41255560 Win User

Plantas vs Zombies Garden Warfare problemas de conexion

Hi, I have a problem with a game to buy for my xbox360 . The problem is this , when you insert the dicso tells me calls me an update to the console I accept actializacion but then gives me an error telling me that the disc is unreadable. The game is Plants
    vs Zombies Garden Warfare.
  6. skys7 Win User

Cant Send Voice Message?

There is no app for voice messages.

When there is I hope I can also decide to tell my xbox in voice what to write so I can send voice messages in words lol
  7. INFINITE12 Win User

Where did voice messaging go?

I must say, this is stupid. How do you have voice chat but no voice messages? Even with the smartglass app (which I have by the way). In the time it takes me to grab my phone, unlock it, start up the Smartglass App and type my message, I could have sent
    5 voice messages on xbox360.
  8. Gamer Nostalgia Win User

Party Chat and Voice messages

I hated voice messages and am glad that they've been removed (or haven't been re-added). If Voice Messages are brought back, please give people the ability to DISABLE sending/receiving voice messages. I hated having to stop everything I was doing to listen
    to a slow and long voice message. The new text messaging does exactly that now unless you're in a party chat.

I don't want ANYONE sending me voice messages!

But I agree, please fix the bugs with Party Chat and make 'Party Chat' default when you create or join a party. No more 'Turn On Party Chat' after joining.
Thema:

My Xbox360 keeps telling me to contact xbox when trying to open voice messages or accept party ...

1. My Xbox360 keeps telling me to contact xbox when trying to open voice messages or accept party ... - Similar Threads - Xbox360 keeps telling

2. I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com: It was connect before but I don't know what happened c50efddc-45f4-4b4d-b321-a9e9c46e688a
  3. Xbox360 download speed 0.01 - does this impact multiplayer matches?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 download speed 0.01 - does this impact multiplayer matches?: Hi there I have been trying to play a few multiplayer games on my Xbox360 but on a lot of games it struggles to connect to other players, even peer to peer connections and not just server...
  4. my Xbox360 download speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox360 download speed: my Xbox360 has a download speed of 0.01 MBPS but all other devices beside the Xbox have a download speed of 113 MBPS. The Xbox and router are in a straight line of sight and about 10feet apart....
  5. My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...: I want to be able to play old Kinect games like Dance Central 1-3 and Kinect sports with my siblings to have fun again. Until I was met with my Xbox360 saying that a system update is required, but...
  6. I have no clue why Bo1 [for xbox360] keeps crashing on the cutscene on the mission Vorkuta.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have no clue why Bo1 [for xbox360] keeps crashing on the cutscene on the mission Vorkuta.: every time I go to boot up Bo1 it works completely fine, zombies works fine and multiplayer works fine but when i try to load up the mission "vorkuta" it crashes specifically after the cutscene...
  7. I cant ever xbox360 on line I keep getting codes seting there's more than one with rhet so...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant ever xbox360 on line I keep getting codes seting there's more than one with rhet so...: O keep getting messages saying more that one WiFi so need to name or delete the rest iv done that even got a new email account them verified it then put it in and still get a code saying no. Any...
  8. XBox360 Wireless Controller - Lights keep flashing after most recent update (2021)

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox360 Wireless Controller - Lights keep flashing after most recent update (2021): So yesterday I updated to the most recent Windows build, to fix a BSOD issue I was having while using Chrome. It seems to have fixed that, but now, the two wireless 360 controllers that I have...
  9. I keep getting error message 80150017 when attempting to download the xbox360 free game with ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting error message 80150017 when attempting to download the xbox360 free game with ...: It says "Sorry, something went wrong. This isn't available for your region, or the file is corrupted, or we don't recognize the format. Find more info by looking up status code 80150017 at...
  10. Why Does my Xbox360 Keep Turning itself on???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Does my Xbox360 Keep Turning itself on???: my xbox 360 slim turns itself on automatticly when i plug it in but w/ no color in the ring just blank . and i cant snce any controllers only wired ones --any suggestions--...