My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...

Discus and support My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to be able to play old Kinect games like Dance Central 1-3 and Kinect sports with my siblings to have fun again. Until I was met with my Xbox360... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alex M._750, Feb 15, 2024.

1. Alex M._750
    Alex M._750 Guest

My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...

I want to be able to play old Kinect games like Dance Central 1-3 and Kinect sports with my siblings to have fun again. Until I was met with my Xbox360 saying that a system update is required, but I do not see the feature to update anywhere. I have been searching around the internet and have not came across an answer. Hopefully there is one. I am not connected to Xbox live and I hope that is the case, but I don’t want to pay for Xbox live to update it but if it has to be done I will do it.

:)

Alex M._750, Feb 15, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: