my Xbox360 download speed

Discus and support my Xbox360 download speed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my Xbox360 has a download speed of 0.01 MBPS but all other devices beside the Xbox have a download speed of 113 MBPS. The Xbox and router are in a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by matthew richard1, Feb 18, 2024.

1. my Xbox360 download speed

my Xbox360 has a download speed of 0.01 MBPS but all other devices beside the Xbox have a download speed of 113 MBPS. The Xbox and router are in a straight line of sight and about 10feet apart. What could the problem be?

:)

matthew richard1, Feb 18, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Matthew, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, follow these steps:

Press the Guide button on your controller, select Settings, and select System Settings.

Select Network Settings.

Select the name of your wireless network when the network list is displayed.

Select Configure Network.

On the Additional Settings tab, select Restore to Factory Defaults.

When prompted, select Yes, Restore to Factory Defaults.

Restart your console.

You will receive a message to configure wireless settings.

Follow the on-screen instructions to connect to your wireless network.

Test your network connection again (Settings > System Settings > Network Settings > Wired Network > Test Xbox Live Connection).

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/connect-network/xbox-360-wireless-connection

I hope this helps.
  3. Burnin TODI Win User

Digital Download/Bandwidth issues

My experience downloading large games/dlc packs with xbox360: the download speed is slow on their side (i.e. their servers/infrastructure) I can download from other places quite a bit faster....I have several spare 1 and 2 TB usb 3.0 external HDD if needed.
  4. Sl0wm0D Win User

Very Slow Download Speeds

King John I noticed similar speed issues today when downloading some of the newier DLC for Borderlands 2 (Psycho Bandit, Compatibility Pack & Assault on Dragon Keep). I have a 50Mbp/s down & 5Mbp/s up connection & a TP-Link Gigabit router with LAN connections
    to my PC as well as XBOX360. All ports are opened properly, I have my Xbox360 in the DMZ & no other downloads/uploads taking place. I did separate tests on my PC & XBOX360 from the site
    http://SpeedOf.Me as that does speed test through HTML5 so you can use it on the XBOX360 IE verison. My PC speed results were 56.9Mb/s (d/l) & 5.38Mb/s (u/l) now my XBOX360 speed results were 1.45Mb/s (d/l) &
    3.18Mb/s(u/l). I tested my XBOX360 results again & they were 1.51Mb/s (d/l) & 3.21Mb/s (u/l). THIS IS ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE as I know I was getting better speeds on LIVE when I had my 15Mbp/s (d/l) & 1.5Mbp/s (u/l) though I never knew about the SpeedOf.Me
    site to do testing prior to upgrading. How I know though is my friend had a 50Mbp/s connection with Comcast & when we would d/l DLC I would always d/l faster than him. Hope this helps & MICROSOFT PLEASE FIX THIS AS ITS HORRIBLE PAYING FOR A GOLD MEMBERSHIP
    BUT BEING SEVERELY RESTRICTED ON BANDWIDTH THROUGH LIVE!!!
  5. VibroPlex Win User

I have no idea...

Not the Xbox360, but the router, modem and ISP service are the problem. When you visit www.speedtest.net, what's the speed up, speed down and (most important) the ping time in milliseconds?
  6. RYTMEOW Win User

recommended internet speed for xbox one?

i just checked my upload and download speeds on speedtest.net. my results are Ping - 25ms, D/L Speed - 10.64mbps, and U/L Speed - 0.94mbps on a Los Angeles, CA. Server. and pingtest.net results are Packet Loss - Unable to Test, Ping - 35ms, Jitter - 4ms.
    but this is at about 5am so hardly anyone is currently using any devices besides myself. and the modem is on the other side of the house using wifi. would it be wise to run an ethernet cable from the gateway modem to a wireless router that would be hooked
    up in my room which is approximately 50+ ft from eachother and have it hard wired to my xbox one or xbox360.
Thema:

1. my Xbox360 download speed - Similar Threads - Xbox360 download speed

2. Xbox360 download speed 0.01 - does this impact multiplayer matches?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 download speed 0.01 - does this impact multiplayer matches?: Hi there I have been trying to play a few multiplayer games on my Xbox360 but on a lot of games it struggles to connect to other players, even peer to peer connections and not just server...
  3. How to download Current Xbox360 Gamerpic on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to download Current Xbox360 Gamerpic on PC: So on Xbox360 you can change your gamerpicture that has your avatar doing poses in a blue background, etc. I want to download the one i have on 360 on PC but i don't know how. Is it possible? Even...
  4. Where do I find and download/buy old NHL games originally on the Xbox360 on my Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find and download/buy old NHL games originally on the Xbox360 on my Xbox One?: I want to play an older NHL game (NHL 15) on my Xbox one that I know exists, but it doesn't show up on the Microsoft store like other old Xbox games. I guess this question also applies to all old...
  5. Signing into xBox on xBox360 to copy/download profile for use on xBox-One

in XBoX Accessibility
    Signing into xBox on xBox360 to copy/download profile for use on xBox-One: I just re-purchased my xBox-live account via online ... However my xBox360 won't let me sign into my profile with xBox-Live; it wants me to re-purchase another/new xBox-Live membership direct from...
  6. Why is server down on my xbox360 live rockband3 game and why cant i download all my stupid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is server down on my xbox360 live rockband3 game and why cant i download all my stupid...: Why is my sever down on my rockband3 game i cant buy no more songs on my rockband3 music store and i cant download. All my stupid songs from my rb2 and rb3 games onto my stupid rockband4 game that...
  7. i have boight minecraft for xbox360 but it wont install can i get a download of it like a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have boight minecraft for xbox360 but it wont install can i get a download of it like a...: i have bought a disc of minecraft for xbox360 but it wont install can i get a download of it like a repurchase just so that the dvd drive stops spinning whilst playing as its annoyingly noisey ?...
  8. is there a download i can get to update my xbox360 so i can play original xbox discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    is there a download i can get to update my xbox360 so i can play original xbox discs: is there a download i can get to update my xbox360 so i can play original xbox discs 3935de3d-ad34-4656-8972-52d3acd429ef
  9. Can’t download BO2 (xbox360) dlc through game with season pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t download BO2 (xbox360) dlc through game with season pass.: I got the season pass for bo2 and am trying to install the dlc through game because I can’t through the normal Xbox. However every very time I try to download the packs a 360 message appears...
  10. XBOX360 Profile download not possible ERROR: 80151103

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX360 Profile download not possible ERROR: 80151103: Today was a outage, now relating to xbox one is working again. BUT FIRST IF YOU READ THIS!!!! DO NOT PUSH THE BUTTON FOR SECURITY TO FORCE A RELOGON TO YOUR XBOX360 PROFILE. This will cause...