My Xbox Year in Review does not show all the games i have played this year

Discus and support My Xbox Year in Review does not show all the games i have played this year in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi. My Xbox Year in Review does not show all the games i have played this year. There are only two games, although this year I've played several... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Caio Gabriel, Jan 11, 2024.

1. Caio Gabriel
    Caio Gabriel Guest

Hi.

My Xbox Year in Review does not show all the games i have played this year.

There are only two games, although this year I've played several releases, like Hi-Fi RUSH (see the last screenshot).

Seems to be a bug.

My Xbox Year in Review does not show all the games i have played this year [​IMG]

My Xbox Year in Review does not show all the games i have played this year [​IMG]

Can anyone help me fix this?

:)

Caio Gabriel, Jan 11, 2024
  2. NateThibeau Win User

Ya it showed me my review a week ago or so and it worked fine. I didn't take a photo so I went back today and it says I've only played 17 hours of games! I do that in a few days easily. My gamerscore and rewards points are the only correct things on the page. Hope it fixes soon so I can post it, it's a cool idea.
  3. Ryan [Limitless] Win User

No worries! I actually just checked my Xbox Year in Review and I believe it was all showing correctly. Perhaps the issue is affecting some player accounts.

Feel welcome to share an update on this anytime, I’ll be here if you need me.
  4. Ben-Noon Win User

This still doesnt work. According to my page I have gotten more than 6000 gamerscore in just 13hours across only 5 games.
    It's pretty ridiculous.
  5. Caio Gabriel Win User

Hi Ryan.

Thanks for the reply. The problem continues, I will send it to support.

Thank you.
  6. Ryan [Limitless] Win User

Thema:

1. My Xbox Year in Review does not show all the games i have played this year - Similar Threads - Review does show

2. How do I get a case review and appeal a suspension for doing nothing wrong?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a case review and appeal a suspension for doing nothing wrong?: I posted a group post for the game warframe stating "Wts wisp prime for 120" and others was doing the same yet i was reported for it and suspended. I'm not even sure why i was reported or anything...
  3. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  4. My cousin got me suspened and I want to get unsuspected and I already put a case review in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My cousin got me suspened and I want to get unsuspected and I already put a case review in...: I just want to get un suspened 864e3ad9-3f79-4de8-99fa-4d9c66a980e1
  5. How to get a human to review a ban?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to get a human to review a ban?: How do I report someone if they message me kys but seperate into 3,one letter messages because Xbox sends me a message saying the report cannot be acted on (probably ai that can’t see the seperate...
  6. How to file a case review

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to file a case review: Hey I was suspended today because of my gamerpic leaving me at 8/8 strikes I feel like the series of suspensions I received were injust bias and overall unfair someone please help me how do I...
  7. Xbox Year In Review - it’s broken?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Year In Review - it’s broken?: Hello, I’m posting in here because there’s been no support or anything like that for the Year In Review nor do I think it’ll be fixed but as someone who poured 90 hours into Hogwarts Legacy...
  8. How long does it take for my suspension to be reviewed

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take for my suspension to be reviewed: I got banned because I said I harmful thing to some out of anger and rage and now I can't play anything online for 15 days I did a appeal thing but it just has a clock logo next to it...
  9. How long does it take to review an appeal for a communication suspension and then get back...

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take to review an appeal for a communication suspension and then get back...: I have been blocked from playing with or communicating with my friends due to being suspended for a communication violation. I put in an appeal and want to know when I will know something. I've...
  10. Account locked. How long does it take for microsoft to review appeal and reinstate?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked. How long does it take for microsoft to review appeal and reinstate?: How do i know what i did to ban my acc and What does it mean when it says unlock my acc when I log in .I've seen other users say "It usually takes up to 24 hours to review the form and get back to...