My Xbox x won't play a certain game

Discus and support My Xbox x won't play a certain game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I run the same game that I've always run since the last 3 yrs nvr had a issue just last night try running it and it wont load in it would run the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xxSandManxx187, Nov 30, 2018.

1. My Xbox x won't play a certain game

I run the same game that I've always run since the last 3 yrs nvr had a issue just last night try running it and it wont load in it would run the beginning scene but loading in it would crash I also bought a new xbox x that same night as well any help
    would be appreciated

:)

xxSandManxx187, Nov 30, 2018
  2. xbox one x turning itself off just in the game super lucky's tale

I have xbox one x, and when I'm playing the super lucky's tale game at a certain point in the game, the console hangs and shuts itself down. But this happens only if I dig the floor and only in a specific place of only one phase.
    is the game bug or defect of my xbox one x?

Molecular Homer, Nov 30, 2018
  3. Xbox one s won't play certain games

Do you only have problems with Disc based media or is digital download acting strange aswell?

If it is only physical based media, ie DvD, Bluray etc, then it could be that the disc drive is failing. Contact support via livechat or phone call to better resolve the issue.

Thorbjørn Jensen, Nov 30, 2018
  4. Geth
    Geth Guest

Which game is it? Also is it on a disc, and are you receiving any sort of error code?

5. me too minecraft is dead to me after xbox nov update now it keeps saying

DO YOU OWN THIS GAME OR APP 0x803f8001 no one wonts to help on xbox support.

MARTINPANDORICA, Nov 30, 2018
  6. Hey there Sandman!

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this situation getting your game to stay running.

If you're running into this problem consistently, I would suggest trying the steps on our support page entitled "My Xbox One game won't start of
    freezes during gameplay
    ". It's got a couple of things you can try that should help it start up directly.

When and if you get a chance, try that and let us know how that helped resolve the issue.

Thanks!

XBF Esteban R, Dec 1, 2018
  7. Hey there Martin!

I’m sorry to hear about any issues you may be having. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread
    detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically to you!

XBF Esteban R, Nov 6, 2018
  8. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Martin!

I’m sorry to hear about any issues you may be having. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread
    detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically to you!
  9. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Sandman!

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this situation getting your game to stay running.

If you're running into this problem consistently, I would suggest trying the steps on our support page entitled "My Xbox One game won't start of
    freezes during gameplay
    ". It's got a couple of things you can try that should help it start up directly.

When and if you get a chance, try that and let us know how that helped resolve the issue.

Thanks!
  10. MARTINPANDORICA Win User

me too minecraft is dead to me after xbox nov update now it keeps saying

DO YOU OWN THIS GAME OR APP 0x803f8001 no one wonts to help on xbox support.
  11. Geth Win User

Which game is it? Also is it on a disc, and are you receiving any sort of error code?
  12. shaun coleman1 Win User

2 consoles

Hi, no different games ,if my son is playing a game on his xbxo one it won't let me play a game on my xbox x?
Thema:

1. My Xbox x won't play a certain game - Similar Threads - won't play certain

2. The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black...: The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black and nothing happens. I can play these videos on my phone, TV and tablet with no problem. I do NOT have...
  3. Why won't my Xbox play certain discs?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Xbox play certain discs?: I have an Xbox One X (not series) and I've used discs for awhile now, however recently, my Xbox has decided it doesn't want to run particular discs. The discs in question are: Call Of Duty: Black...
  4. When ever I try to play my Xbox after a certain time it won't let me. I tried to find the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When ever I try to play my Xbox after a certain time it won't let me. I tried to find the...: When ever I try to play my Xbox after a certain time it won't let me. I tried to find the problem and this popped up. Can someone tell what the problem is? 6af5efce-0a51-48ce-a91a-972ce3b8ceb7
  5. Xbox Series X won't play certain Blu-Ray Discs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X won't play certain Blu-Ray Discs.: So I just got this Cowboy Bebop Collector's Edition which features the entire series on both DVD & Blu-Ray, and also the full soundtrack on CD. And even though all CDs & DVDs work fine, and other...
  6. Xbox One S - Certain Blu Rays won't play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - Certain Blu Rays won't play: I've been having trouble with certain blu rays for a while now and it's really starting to annoy me, as I bought the Xbox specifically to play 4k blu rays and it's much quieter than the PS4 for...
  7. Certain Disc Won't Play - Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Certain Disc Won't Play - Xbox 360: Call of Duty Black Ops 2 is the only disc that won't play on my Xbox 360. It doesn't even have scratches on it that would cause it to not work. I clean it off and restart my Xbox but the same...
  8. Certain downloaded games won't allow me to play them anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Certain downloaded games won't allow me to play them anymore: Got this email back in July related to my problem: "This is from Xbox Support, are you still getting the same issue on your games with gold - 1. Hand of Fate2. Pneuma: Breath of Life3....
  9. Why won't my Xbox 360 play certain saved game files?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Xbox 360 play certain saved game files?: I'd recently decided to revisit some of my older 360 games, and play through them once again, however, when it came to playing both L.A. Noire and Splinter Cell Blacklist: I ran into trouble....
  10. Xbox one s won't play certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s won't play certain games: Have had my 2tb Xbox one s since the first day it was released (pretty ordered directly from Microsoft) over the months ihave found that. 1. It won't play some DVDs 2. It won't play certain...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. game wont play on xbox one