My Xbox wouldn't load any app or games. I reset it and now I'm stuck again.

Discus and support My Xbox wouldn't load any app or games. I reset it and now I'm stuck again. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Xbox wouldn't load an app or games so I factory reset it and now I can't sign in either it's like I'm stuck in permanent loading screens. I don't... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SANTAisGOD, Sep 3, 2023.

1. SANTAisGOD
    SANTAisGOD Guest

My Xbox wouldn't load an app or games so I factory reset it and now I can't sign in either it's like I'm stuck in permanent loading screens. I don't know what else I could do or what is wrong with the console.

:)

SANTAisGOD, Sep 3, 2023
  2. Cristiana_C Win User

Hello!

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with your Xbox console. If you’ve already tried a factory reset and are still experiencing issues, there are a few other things you can try:

1. Offline System Update: If your Xbox is still stuck on the loading screen for 10 minutes or longer when the console powers back on, then you should perform an offline system update.
    2. Check for Firmware Updates: Make sure your Xbox console is running the latest firmware. You can check for updates by going to Settings > System > Console Info & Updates.
    3. Contact Xbox Support: If the above steps do not work, you can contact Xbox Support for further assistance. They will be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and provide a solution.
    I hope this helps! Let me know if there’s anything else I can do to assist you.

Cristiana
  3. Rashawn McCullough Win User

Trying to update "There was a problem with the update"

I'm have the same problem but with the October update is there any fix at all I did offline update didn't work and I reseted the xbox kept games and apps and removed the games and apps now I'm stuck in a update. Loop and my only options are "Try again "check internet" "Turn off console any fix?
  4. Mr Benji Cat Win User

apps cant connect to internet.

I was stuck on the loading screen on apps. I factory reset mine and it started working again.
  5. Travis ✔ Win User

Games disappearing from game library when installing a game.

I started installing another game and it happened again, the games in the my games and app section it stuck on a endless loading screen and im unable to load onto any other games as it says, this game took to long to load :(
  6. SimonWestwood Win User

Nothing loads

I did try to remove my profile but the settings menu wouldn't load either. I've just managed to sign in after yet another hard reset but now I'm back to the games not loading up.
Thema:

1. My Xbox wouldn't load any app or games. I reset it and now I'm stuck again. - Similar Threads - wouldn't load app

2. xbox controller wouldn't connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller wouldn't connect: hello i am using windows 10 and im trying to connect my xbox controller to pc, i got it to pair using "devices & printers" in the control panel, and it connects the first time, but when the...
  3. Blu-ray player wouldn't install, factory reset, now nothing will

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu-ray player wouldn't install, factory reset, now nothing will: I was trying to watch a blu-ray movie and it told me to install but just sat there at 0.0b. I factory reset my console per discussions on this thread, now it still won't install the blu-ray...
  4. I tried to checkout with my cart wouldn't allow me kept coming up with an error I tried...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to checkout with my cart wouldn't allow me kept coming up with an error I tried...: I tried to checkout with my cart wouldn't allow me kept coming up with an error I tried several times none worked I even tried on the website but didn't work I had to buy each one individually but...
  5. Xbox app wouldn't work -- uninstalled -- can't reinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app wouldn't work -- uninstalled -- can't reinstall: Getting an error message when trying to install xbox app on Windows 11 22H2 c10dd042-6aa7-44a4-a8de-03843f3290c3
  6. Xbox series s was hit by lightning and wouldn't come on, so I replaced the power supply and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s was hit by lightning and wouldn't come on, so I replaced the power supply and...: Xbox series S was hit by lightning and wouldn't come on, so I replaced the power supply and the light came on with the ding sound but nothing else, no fan running or any video, what else could it...
  7. i redeemed a gift code and it wouldn't let me download it and i can't redeem it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i redeemed a gift code and it wouldn't let me download it and i can't redeem it again: i redeemed an xbox gift code on microsoft, i redeemed it sucessfully but it wouldn't download. I have tried to fix the problem but made it worse as now i can't see it download and i can't find it...
  8. Xbox One X wouldn't turn off so I unplugged it and when I went to plug it back in it sparked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X wouldn't turn off so I unplugged it and when I went to plug it back in it sparked?: My Xbox One X started to get glitchy so I went to shut it off and it wouldn't power down when I went to restart it so I got scared and unplugged the power cord, then when I went to plug it back in...
  9. Tried to launch CK3 one day and it wouldn't launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tried to launch CK3 one day and it wouldn't launch: Split from this thread. I Have this exact same problem. Tried to launch CK3 one day and it wouldn't launch. Tried everything mentioned and still nothing. Tried to uninstall CK3 and...
  10. Xbox game capture mp4 files wouldn't load into sony vegas solution. (kinda)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game capture mp4 files wouldn't load into sony vegas solution. (kinda): Hello, this Isn't really a solution, but technically a solution to a xbox game capture problem I had. Recently I started recording for honor with xbox game capture, cus I can listen to music...