My Xbox works for about 20 mins and then i get 3 red rings..? Is it my power supply? PLEASE ...

Discus and support My Xbox works for about 20 mins and then i get 3 red rings..? Is it my power supply? PLEASE ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, I have the first Xbox 360 (the white arcade) and I turn in on and it plays for like 20-30 mins and then it will randomly turn off and go 3 red... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ferratoad, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Ferratoad
    Ferratoad Guest

My Xbox works for about 20 mins and then i get 3 red rings..? Is it my power supply? PLEASE ...

So, I have the first Xbox 360 (the white arcade) and I turn in on and it plays for like 20-30 mins and then it will randomly turn off and go 3 red rings, I've gotten red rings in the past but not like this, it works for 20-30 mins and THEN the lights come
    on, is this a problem with my console or power brick? does anyone have an idea? thank you!

:)

Ferratoad, Jan 25, 2014
  2. Power went out.. turned back on and I have green screen! Now what?!

The power went out at my house for about a minute then kicked back on... xbox was just sitting at green screen. 20 mins later I just rebooted and it was green screen again so I let it sit then kinect white power light eventually came on and 3 red infared
    lights also turned on... but now It is a black screen!!

What the hell......

HBK SeanMichael, Jan 25, 2014
  3. ELTK13
    ELTK13 Guest
    Xbox 360 slim power supply red light

i recently bought a used Xbox 360 slim. It worked perfectly for the first week with about 8 hours of play time. Then suddenly in the middle of playing a game it completely shut down. I checked the power supply and it was showing a solid red light. I unplugged
    and let it sit for a few hours before plugging back into wall and Xbox. Within 15 min the same thing occurred. Then I decided to borrow a friends power supply and everything worked great for 3 hours until the same red light issue resurfaced. Not sure if my
    outlet is frying the power supply or if there is an issue with the console. Also after unplugging and then rep lugging the power supply an orange light appears until I power the system back on and it turns to green. It will work for 10-15 min until it shuts
    down and shows the red light. Please help

ELTK13, Jan 25, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: