My xbox wont work on my montior its a gawfolk my games keeping going black but i can run...

Discus and support My xbox wont work on my montior its a gawfolk my games keeping going black but i can run... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbxo games wont work on my montior f872f070-a548-4582-a136-98245b5b4086 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TiskTisk YT, Apr 3, 2024.

1. TiskTisk YT
    TiskTisk YT Guest

My xbox wont work on my montior its a gawfolk my games keeping going black but i can run...

My xbxo games wont work on my montior

:)

TiskTisk YT, Apr 3, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

My xbox wont work on my montior its a gawfolk my games keeping going black but i can run anything elese

monitors are not designed for game systems unless they specifically say otherwise, and often use nonstandard timings and features that rely on the PC to function. The cheaper monitor is, the more likely this is to be the case.

For example there are $100 monitors that claim they can do 165 Hz. They cannot do this without using the PC to make up for their basic electronics. There are $600 TVs and $1600 TVs that use exactly the same screen, it's the electronics and software that are driving it that actually matter
  3. Memonut Win User

My Xbox keeps having a problem with the update

I tried everything on the support page its safe to say yhe uppdate killed my xbox one. Tried reset keeping games and hard reset a full wipe. I tried offline update by usb. Im just stuck with a black brick that wont work at all.
  4. AmerikazMosWntd Win User

Can't connect to my network

i have the same problem, internet works fine on my laptop, but my xbox wont even detect my network, i have a wired network, when i go to the test your connection on xbox, it wont even read that its connected, its not the cable, ive tried 3 already that work,
    its worked before, all of a sudden after a bad lightning storm that took out the power for an hour it stopped connecting, everything else works fine, i can play offline, ive already used the black tie protection and this xbox is refurbished, i dont think i
    can exchange it as far as i know, anybody have any ideas before i go buy another one?
  5. IGOTDASCHMITTS Win User

Can't connect every time i turn my xbox on.

I turned my xbox on to check and its connecting when i turn it on now, but the problems still remains that nothings actually working, updates on games wont load, netflix wont start, stuff on the dashboard wont work, its running but at a bare minimum to the
    point where it might as well not be because nothings working
  6. Sun-Tracker Win User

No More Video Output to Monitor

Conducted more tests. My 360 Slim works with any other display via HDMI without issue. Other Xbox's work with my 2408WFP montior without issue. They're playing with my emotions!
Thema:

1. My xbox wont work on my montior its a gawfolk my games keeping going black but i can run... - Similar Threads - wont montior gawfolk

2. Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2: Hey, Ive been having issues with installing games from the Xbox Game Pass. I tried all the trouble shooting without uninstalling, then got to a point where uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox...
  3. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  4. Controller wont stay on. It will work if i hold the power button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller wont stay on. It will work if i hold the power button: Controller wont stay on unless i hold the power button. I have tried all options, new batteries, update, reset both system and controller with no luck whatsoever....
  5. Avatar wont update even after restart of console

in XboX Insiders
    Avatar wont update even after restart of console: I would love a rework on the avatars program as it never updates and this is very frustrating . submitted by /u/Tough_Recording_3176 [link] [comments]
  6. My external 4TB seagate xbox hard drive wont work. What do i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My external 4TB seagate xbox hard drive wont work. What do i do?: My xbox series s says that i have to format it to NTFS, even tho i have done that multiple times. What do i do? 2a762762-4406-4854-b1ba-eb6144ea85ad
  7. Why wont my HDMI Cable work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my HDMI Cable work: I was playing while I was at my friends house and I unplugged the hdmi cord to move it back into his room then it just stopped working every time I plug my hdmi cord into the tv and my xbox it...
  8. I have a 1440p 165hz monitor curved and it wont do 1440p at 120hz

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a 1440p 165hz monitor curved and it wont do 1440p at 120hz: I have a 1440p 165hz monitor curved and it wont do 1440p at 120hz alot of people are saying its because its actually 119.88 or whatever but my monitor works when its 1080p 120hz so i dont get how...
  9. Xbox wont turn on or load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont turn on or load: My xbox just recently crashed while mid game. Now I can't even get it to load the home screen download anything or it takes to long to respond and crashes.. I've tried disconnected everything...
  10. Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...: Ive already tried turning off my network and turning it back on it only worked once and never worked again 4ba9d188-ee0b-436b-af88-34bab5a9371f