My Xbox won’t turn on even though the power brick is solid orange

Discus and support My Xbox won’t turn on even though the power brick is solid orange in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi my original xbox one wont turn on even though the power brick is orange. I tried plugging all the wires in and out many times but when i try to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShaukatAli3, Oct 29, 2019.

1. ShaukatAli3
    ShaukatAli3 Guest

Hi my original xbox one wont turn on even though the power brick is orange. I tried plugging all the wires in and out many times but when i try to press the xbox button it only makes a faint beep noise of the startup sound and thats it. Please help

:)

ShaukatAli3, Oct 29, 2019
  2. BakyOsijekHr Win User

As others have said, please try with some other power brick if it is near. Maybe from some friends. Just to isolate the problem.
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Shaukat,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability for your Xbox One console to power on.

Our suggestion here, please attempt following our Xbox One Power Supply Solution support article for steps on resetting
    the power supply and further on. Try this out for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  4. iareBRENDEN Win User

5. ShaukatAli3 Win User

I dont think the outlet is the problem because my iphone can charge fine from that same outlet. Is it the power brick then? I did the power cycle reset thing many times
  6. Missing Lenk Win User

Xbox One NOT Downloading the Update Automatically

@caffinetron

"Could someone clarify my earlier question about the light on the power brick and what the two colours mean."

-

"Solid white or solid orange light: Your power supply is working. If your console won’t turn on, see Troubleshooting a blank TV or monitor with your Xbox One."

-

support.xbox.com/.../console-wont-power-on
Thema:

1. My Xbox won’t turn on even though the power brick is solid orange - Similar Threads - won’t turn though

2. My Xbox S won’t turn on or making any noise it’s just not turning on the light won’t even be n

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox S won’t turn on or making any noise it’s just not turning on the light won’t even be n: My Xbox S won’t turn on or making any noise it’s just not turning on the light won’t even be on I tried everything unplugging the power cord from the Xbox and the wall even changing wall outlets...
  3. How to fix an Xbox one controller that won’t turn on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix an Xbox one controller that won’t turn on?: So my Xbox one controller will not turn on it flashes but will not turn on until I plug it in to a different power source. I can then unplug the controller and it runs perfectly fine without being...
  4. Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...: Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into connection mode and just blinks it’s under responsive I am really scared and I don’t know what to do please...
  5. My Xbox turns on but won’t display on tv and my controller won’t connect. The Xbox then...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox turns on but won’t display on tv and my controller won’t connect. The Xbox then...: My Xbox will turn out won’t display on tv and my controller won’t connect. The Xbox then shuts off. Sometimes my controller won’t turn on Xbox when pressed. a7794a97-d071-4bea-8c1b-451884ede433
  6. i plugged up my controller n it won’t turn back on and it smell burnt what’s going on with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i plugged up my controller n it won’t turn back on and it smell burnt what’s going on with...: This is a controller i had for around 6 months it’s a black xbox series x|s controller c3417b95-80cc-4374-b9ae-71a32eaf9e31
  7. When I turn on my Xbox series x my controller won’t sync and the Xbox doesn’t seem like...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I turn on my Xbox series x my controller won’t sync and the Xbox doesn’t seem like...: So when I turn on my Xbox series x the Xbox makes the startup sound but doesn’t actually boot up and when I attempt to connect my controller the light just flashes so I’ve tried manually syncing...
  8. Why won’t my Xbox 1S turn on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox 1S turn on?: I took it to a friends, used their power cable and it worked turned on, no problem. I bought a new power cable which worked at my friend’s house but not when I brought it home. Please help....
  9. My Xbox won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won’t turn on: My Xbox won’t turn on I have tried a new power supply an it still won’t turn on 8583ea3d-6e6a-4b13-a2a5-bd89c128c6b8
  10. Xbox won’t turn on even though the light is on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t turn on even though the light is on: I’ve disconnected and re-connected everything to my Xbox One X, the light on the front of the Xbox will illuminate but my controller won’t connect and nothing appears on my TV...