My Xbox won't show the update for Black Ops Cold War Content Pack,

Discus and support My Xbox won't show the update for Black Ops Cold War Content Pack, in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Guys, I've recently bought Call Of Duty Cold War. At first the game was playable no problems at all. But then the pop up Black out Trial showed up.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RayanMungar, Dec 19, 2020.

1. RayanMungar
    RayanMungar Guest

Hi Guys,

I've recently bought Call Of Duty Cold War. At first the game was playable no problems at all. But then the pop up Black out Trial showed up. After that it would not start anymore. And the update for this problem is not show when you look for updates for
    this specific Call Of Duty.

Even after the update 16 of December for season one, did not fixed the problem. Zombies and campaign both won't start.

Does anyone know how to fix this. I don't like to buy it again for 60 euros.

Thanks for the help.

:)

RayanMungar, Dec 19, 2020
  2. Francia J. Win User

I have no Content packs for Black Ops Cold War

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Sine this is a physical disc game, simply search the content packs directly on Microsoft Store. Here you go:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 1

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 2

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 3

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 4
  3. Francia J. Win User

How come when I open call of duty black ops coldwar a pop up appears saying purchase game then another pop up appears saying game already installed but still wont let me play mind you I own this game.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon.

Make sure that these packs are installed:

4. Francia J. Win User

Anyone else having issues play COD Cold War?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

"Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon."

5. Francia J. Win User

Reinstallation of Call of Duty Black ops Cold War

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

First, make sure that you're signed in under the correct account where the game was purchased.

Please go to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders, and then locate the transaction for the game. Once confirmed that it is showing from there, go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon.

6. Francia J. Win User

Why Is Cold War saying I have to buy my game I have already purchased again?

You may need to follow the steps below:

Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon.

Thema:

1. My Xbox won't show the update for Black Ops Cold War Content Pack, - Similar Threads - won't show update

2. Xbox One S won't show on my TV.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S won't show on my TV.: Tried to play fallout 3 on my Xbox one S, it turns on, but it won't go on my tv, just a black screen. I tried resetting itz I tried unplugging and plugging it back in, I tried powering it on and...
  3. Why won't my xbox reset or show on my TV screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox reset or show on my TV screen?: So my xbox does not want to reset what so ever even trying to factory reset it nor does it want to show the loading screen on my TV and I've already switched out the hdmi cord 3 times how do I fix...
  4. Game Bar won't show friends - "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Bar won't show friends - "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit": My game bar displays "we can't show your friends right now. try again in a bit" If I click the refresh button no dice. I have reset/repaired both game bar and xbox app. I have tried the...
  5. My xbox one loads to dashboard but non of my games or apps show up. Also settings won't load

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one loads to dashboard but non of my games or apps show up. Also settings won't load: I have had my xbox one for a while it was loading a couple of days ago. However the next time I tried to boot it up it loaded to the dashboard but showing no games or apps just the top icons and...
  6. Redeemed xbox cards and they won't show up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed xbox cards and they won't show up: I added 2 gift cards to my acc 30 dollars worth and it won't show up but says I redeemed them can anyone help? ee5cdd43-1276-4065-9900-f12c44c2cd49
  7. Gamerscore Leaderboad not updating and achievements unlocked won't show on my public profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore Leaderboad not updating and achievements unlocked won't show on my public profile: As title states. For at least the last few days, the Gamerscore Leaderboard will not update with achievements I have unlocked. They also won't appear on the social section of my public profile. I...
  8. Why won't my mw3 disc show on my Xbox for download??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my mw3 disc show on my Xbox for download??: Jdhdhdhdhhdhddhdbdvdvdbdbdb 67ba46ea-f18a-4bee-9f2d-7c024f2933f3
  9. Bought game won't show

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought game won't show: I bought borderlands collection: Pandora's Box and it's not showing up, I get a message saying check back in a little bit We're having trouble getting your stuff right now. Every other game I own...
  10. Gifted DLC won't show up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifted DLC won't show up: I have a friend who gifted me the Shattered Bloodlines DLC on Dead By Daylight directly from Xbox. I redeemed the code and... Nothing. The code has been redeemed, but the DLC is not available. I...