My Xbox won’t register discs and i don’t know why

Discus and support My Xbox won’t register discs and i don’t know why in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I bought an Xbox one a while back but i never use it because i have a ps5. But recently i’ve wanted to play my old 360 discs and they won’t register.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/invinciblespidey, May 13, 2024.

1. My Xbox won’t register discs and i don’t know why

I bought an Xbox one a while back but i never use it because i have a ps5. But recently i’ve wanted to play my old 360 discs and they won’t register. is this a common issue?

submitted by /u/invinciblespidey
    [link] [comments]

/u/invinciblespidey, May 13, 2024
  2. spinoox Win User

Xbox games (left for dead2)

Tanks for your help, but I still don’t get it because i registered everywhere as us and I even use VPN as us so my ip is us so I don’t get why it won’t let me buy.

But still tanks for your help
  3. Erjon Elezi Win User

I can’t get a last homexbox switch!

Thats the thing my cousin hasn’t used all so don’t know why it won’t work
  4. Renita02 Win User

Xbox One No Signal HDMI1

I know that I registered my Xbox One S but it doesn’t show up in devices. I tried registering it again but it won’t let me do do it.
  5. DarkDazoki05 Win User

Modern Warfare Not Downloading on Xbox Series X from Network Transfer

Now I finished downloading everything except Forza Horizon 2 and for some weird reason no matter how hard I try to get it to show up in queue it won’t. I don’t know whats going on with this, and I keep putting and taking out the disc to get it to work like my other games I had issues with and it still won’t pop up on my Xbox in queue. Do I need to do the same as above?
  6. Chase Harris1 Win User

Why can’t I press next when trying to login into battlefront 2 online even when my account is linked?

I’m pretty sure it is but even when I enter different emails it still doesn’t work. I don’t know why it won’t let me continue.
Thema:

My Xbox won’t register discs and i don’t know why

1. My Xbox won’t register discs and i don’t know why - Similar Threads - won’t register discs

2. Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?: My Xbox one is not connecting to my WiFi even though my password is correct. My Xbox one has been doing this sense June 21, 2024. It’s not the router or the model. I use AT&T WiFi and this problem...
  3. My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it: My headset chat mixer is greyed out and won’t let me change it 253dff7a-59b2-4900-b78c-eb3af230f1be
  4. It won’t let me log in

in XBoX on Windows
    It won’t let me log in: I tried to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft and it never lets my log in it always says oops looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected...
  5. My Xbox S won’t turn on or making any noise it’s just not turning on the light won’t even be n

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox S won’t turn on or making any noise it’s just not turning on the light won’t even be n: My Xbox S won’t turn on or making any noise it’s just not turning on the light won’t even be on I tried everything unplugging the power cord from the Xbox and the wall even changing wall outlets...
  6. my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  7. Clips from Xbox won’t show up in my PC OneDrive.

in XboX Insiders
    Clips from Xbox won’t show up in my PC OneDrive.: I have multiple clips uploaded to my OneDrive and I’m trying to get them onto my PC. I have the same email as my Xbox but they won’t show up after being uploaded for nearly two days. Help...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection won’t sign in on iPad

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection won’t sign in on iPad: So, I am having problems after opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my iPad. It says Signing in on the top right and it won’t let me sign in. I closed and restarted the app, signing out and...
  9. My PC Xbox app won’t connect to party.

in XboX Insiders
    My PC Xbox app won’t connect to party.: I tried to repair it and it still hasn’t worked. This happened after the most recent update submitted by /u/truckersmc116 [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox disconnects from Wi-Fi after shutdown, and won’t allow to connect to Wi-Fi when...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox disconnects from Wi-Fi after shutdown, and won’t allow to connect to Wi-Fi when...: This has been ongoing for about a month. Every time I shut my Xbox Series X down, the next time I turn it on it has disconnected from Wi-Fi and when I go to the Network settings it shows no...