my Xbox won't load home screen

Discus and support my Xbox won't load home screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] Why am I getting error code "0x80073d0f" when I turn on my xbox one X? f23f03e7-c505-4ebd-9604-822c6629462f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DemarcusWilliams1, Dec 28, 2020.

1. my Xbox won't load home screen

my Xbox won't load home screen [​IMG]
    Why
    am I getting error code "0x80073d0f" when I turn on my xbox one X?

:)

DemarcusWilliams1, Dec 28, 2020
  2. grgoyal Win User

Twitch linking

That's the problem on twitch it's linked on xbox it's not when I try to link it to my Xbox it leaves me on a load screen forever

Account- link social account- twitch then I go to log in twitch home screen and enter username and password it sends me account token and then it stays loading

Also downloaded app on xbox and linked it there and twitch icon still won't load to home screen
  3. x Mecc x Win User

Cant purchase anything off the store

It won't even load the page on my xbox, it just freezes, no error code no nothing. I have to back out to the home screen.
  4. ripDallasGraciano Win User

Ghost Recon breakpoint crashed

Yes, now it won't load. It goes as far as meu screen and than it'll kick me back out to Xbox home screen
  5. ArgentMoonWolf Win User

Xbox accessories app still not working

The app won't uninstall on the Xbox. I have tried clearing my cache and hard rebooting the Xbox with no success. The loading screen appears but after about 5 seconds it just goes back to the home screen
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Won't load home screen

Hi Brandon, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried to do a system reinstall?

For a detailed guide, please use this link: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

It's a two-step process using a computer and your console, I highly recommend you use the above link for a better reading experience.

If you prefer a step-by-step guide here, please, follow these steps:

------------------------------------------------
    First Step (On the Computer):
    ------------------------------------------------

Plug your USB flash drive into a USB port on your computer.

Select the following link to download the reset file to your computer: https://www.xbox.com/xboxone/restorefactorydefaults

Select Save to save the console update.zip file to your computer (if it doesn't download automatically).

To unzip the compressed file, right-click on the file and then select Extract all from the pop-up menu.

Copy the $SystemUpdate file from the .zip file to your USB flash drive

---------------------------------------------------
    Second Step (On your console):
    ---------------------------------------------------

Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection.

Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.

Plug the flash drive into a USB port on your console. For more information, see:

Press and hold the Pair button (Xbox Series X|S: located on the front next to the USB port) and the Eject button (Xbox Series X: located just above the disk drive slot), and then press the Xbox button on the console.

Note The Xbox Series S and the Xbox One S All-Digital Edition do not have an Eject button. On this console, you only need to hold the Pair button and then press the Xbox button.

Continue holding the Pair button and Eject button for 10-15 seconds.

Listen for two "power-up" tones a couple of seconds apart.

You can release the Pair button and Eject button after the second power-up tone.

When the console restarts, remove the flash drive.

Once the console restarts, you should see the digital setup experience to guide you through resetting your console.

Let me know if it works!
Thema:

my Xbox won't load home screen

1. my Xbox won't load home screen - Similar Threads - won't load home

2. Won't load home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't load home screen: When I turn on my Xbox I have the green logo screen the it says can't load home screen and if it continues it reinstall it. I have done all the cycling and resets and still nothing so what do I do...
  3. Home screen and Full Library in My Games and Apps won't load.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Home screen and Full Library in My Games and Apps won't load.: I'm currently having an issue where my Home screen won't load and when I go to My Games and Apps, the Full Library section won't load. I did have an issue earlier where I couldn't load anything...
  4. Ever since I put my xbox as my home one, game pass won't load for me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ever since I put my xbox as my home one, game pass won't load for me: Ever since I put my xbox as my home one, game pass doesn't load. I can do it on his but not mine. Any ideas d26475ce-b1f1-439a-b2f1-88eca5a3b0a6
  5. Xbox home screen freezes/won't load up properly

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox home screen freezes/won't load up properly: I don't know. I've tried everything restarting unplugging etc. But it still won't work. It take a long time to even load into the home screen then just freezes. You can hear it as if it is working...
  6. Xbox One S - Games won't load, kicked to Home Screen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S - Games won't load, kicked to Home Screen: Xbox one S, less than 2 years old. My son's Xbox, so games are mostly disc games and Roblox. I've looked at multiple posts here and on Microsoft and didn't find an actual solution. So, it started...
  7. Need help with xbox. Home screen won't load and when it does load everything freezes and my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with xbox. Home screen won't load and when it does load everything freezes and my...: My xbox home scree won't load and when it does it doesn't let me sign in 3140409a-72de-412e-8fdd-f300fb033096
  8. My home screen won't load when I turn my xbox one on. And it takes quite awhile for it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My home screen won't load when I turn my xbox one on. And it takes quite awhile for it to...: My xbox won't load its home screen when I turn it on 61e975d3-e3c6-417f-8759-6e69a5ed4b41
  9. Xbox One Home Screen Won't Load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Home Screen Won't Load: When I turn on my Xbox One S, it will usually stay on the green screen with the logo for a few minutes before finally going to a blank screen. If I press the Xbox button on the controller, the...
  10. Rogue Trooper REDUX won't load propely, reverts to Xbox Home.

in XboX Insiders
    Rogue Trooper REDUX won't load propely, reverts to Xbox Home.: I've been playing Rogue Trooper Redux on my Xbox One X, my Xbox is in the Alpha skip ahead program. I have got as far as 'The Hopper Chase' mission and completed it.Now, whenever I try to load...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no games home screen xbox one