My Xbox won't let me conect to the wifi

Discus and support My Xbox won't let me conect to the wifi in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my Xbox one disconcerted from the wifi and now won't let me reconnect, it was working fine for a long time now it just won't let me back on, I know... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MintJimmy, Jan 30, 2017.

1. MintJimmy
    MintJimmy Guest

my Xbox one disconcerted from the wifi and now won't let me reconnect, it was working fine for a long time now it just won't let me back on, I know it's picking the wifi up as when o go on 'set up wireless network' I see my wifi it just won't let me on.....
    Any help please??

:)

MintJimmy, Jan 30, 2017
  2. RUMP3LST
    RUMP3LST Guest
    Cant conect my wifi

Yesterday i change my internet service and now i cant conect my console to internet with the wifi, my laptop conects ok, and also my tablet.

If i conect my xbox with the ethernet cable to the modem it works fine and i get to LIVE

Why i cant conect my console with the wifi?

the modem is a "hitron tech 31235"

RUMP3LST, Jan 30, 2017
  3. connecting to wifi

my sons Xbox one s will not Conect to the wifi it's saying there's a problem I have do all the things it tells me to please help

Harleyassassin7, Jan 30, 2017
  4. My Xbox won't let me conect to the wifi

Hey there!

Sorry to hear that you're unable to connect to the WiFi on your Xbox One, hopefully we can help get that working for ya. Let's have you check out the troubleshooting article for

Xbox One Connection Error
    if you haven't already.

Follow the steps that's most accurate to your issue and let us know how it goes! We're here to help. My Xbox won't let me conect to the wifi :)

Miss Ghidorah, Feb 1, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: