My Xbox won’t find my 5ghz wifi, but I can see neighbors 5ghz wifi. Any solutions? The 5ghz...

Discus and support My Xbox won’t find my 5ghz wifi, but I can see neighbors 5ghz wifi. Any solutions? The 5ghz... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox won’t find my 5ghz wifi, but I can see neighbors 5ghz wifi. Any solutions? The 5ghz is visible in all of my other devices such as phones or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EstuardoFlores, Dec 10, 2020.

1. My Xbox won’t find my 5ghz wifi, but I can see neighbors 5ghz wifi. Any solutions? The 5ghz...

My Xbox won’t find my 5ghz wifi, but I can see neighbors 5ghz wifi. Any solutions? The 5ghz is visible in all of my other devices such as phones or laptops.

:)

EstuardoFlores, Dec 10, 2020
  2. ScottBZ Win User

My Xbox won’t find my 5ghz wifi, but I can see neighbors 5ghz wifi. Any solutions? The 5ghz is visible in all of my other devices such as phones or laptops.

Hi, I am not sure if i am right, it may be that the current Xbox wifi driving program is not working with your 5ghz wifi device. I could like to suggest to upgrade the wifi driving program. Hope this works.
  3. jellowd2 Win User

Xbox 360 slim wifi trouble

Can I make my 360 connect to a 5ghz wifi/ is there an assessory that can make it connect to a 5ghz wifi?
  4. Leemur60 Win User

Project XCloud - not all ISP's are the same

Check to see if your router has the option for 5GHz WiFi. I am with Virgin and my old router didn't support 5GHz WiFi so XCloud was stuttery. I have recently had a replacement router which supports 2.4 & 5GHz and now XCloud is a lot better runnin on the
    5GHz.
  5. JoelHansen Win User

Xbox Live shows as not connected when internet is connected

If i assume you mean that you are on the 5Ghz wifi i would suggest that you try the 2.4Ghz wifi as the 5Ghz is faster but has less wifi Quality in my opinion.
  6. Iidstrom Win User

Xbox Live shows as not connected when internet is connected

If i assume you mean that you are on the 5Ghz wifi i would suggest that you try the 2.4Ghz wifi as the 5Ghz is faster but has less wifi Quality in my opinion.
    Sadly the 2.4 Ghz doesnt pop up and my basic wifi doesnt connect at all, so im stuck on the 5Ghz, which is where i have the problems.
Thema:

My Xbox won’t find my 5ghz wifi, but I can see neighbors 5ghz wifi. Any solutions? The 5ghz...

1. My Xbox won’t find my 5ghz wifi, but I can see neighbors 5ghz wifi. Any solutions? The 5ghz... - Similar Threads - won’t find 5ghz

2. Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?: My Xbox one is not connecting to my WiFi even though my password is correct. My Xbox one has been doing this sense June 21, 2024. It’s not the router or the model. I use AT&T WiFi and this problem...
  3. My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it: My headset chat mixer is greyed out and won’t let me change it 253dff7a-59b2-4900-b78c-eb3af230f1be
  4. It won’t let me log in

in XBoX on Windows
    It won’t let me log in: I tried to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft and it never lets my log in it always says oops looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected...
  5. Console won’t connect to internet, can’t even find my network. Had it working this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console won’t connect to internet, can’t even find my network. Had it working this...: Hello, My console won’t connect to WiFi, can’t find my network. Says hardware problem. fa4ce9e9-2fb8-4cb8-9a42-42f605b52ab9
  6. : Xbox won’t turn on my Samsung un82mu8000 tv and it can’t find the model number for the code

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : Xbox won’t turn on my Samsung un82mu8000 tv and it can’t find the model number for the code: : Xbox won’t turn on my Samsung un82mu8000 tv and it can’t find the model number for the code Xbox won’t turn on my Samsung un82mu8000 tv and can’t find the model number...
  7. Lobby won’t find online Players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lobby won’t find online Players: When i’m in a lobby, and looking for online players to play with, the lobby will continuously search for players, but none will ever join. I know its not my wifi, because the games I play will...
  8. My Minecraft won’t launch and I cant find the error code on Xbox help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft won’t launch and I cant find the error code on Xbox help: So i just downloaded minecraft onto my xbox so i could play with my brother. When i had checked for it in the store, it said i needed to buy it, but when i checked in my ready to install section...
  9. Help, my Xbox won’t allow me to find a friend.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help, my Xbox won’t allow me to find a friend.: hey, I’ve been trying to add a friend on his Xbox & it’s saying ”check gamertag and try again” & saying the same thing when he tries to add me. Can someone tell me why it’s doing that & how I can...
  10. Xbox won’t find a network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t find a network: I brought my Xbox to my friends house and I can’t sign into live on my account so then i went to sign into live and then it said I don’t have connection to the internet and then I clicked on...