My xbox won't connect to my wireless internet all of a suudden.. turned it off.. and the ...

Discus and support My xbox won't connect to my wireless internet all of a suudden.. turned it off.. and the ... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My xbox won't connect to our wireless internet now for some reason... turned modem off and xbox... still same problem 84b6c3eb-2c63-4e8c-b805-1ee59b7024b2 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JuanitaGarrett, Sep 18, 2018.

1. My xbox won't connect to my wireless internet all of a suudden.. turned it off.. and the ...

My xbox won't connect to our wireless internet now for some reason... turned modem off and xbox... still same problem

:)

JuanitaGarrett, Sep 18, 2018
  2. Connecting to Xbox Live

I cannot connect to xbox live. I have done all the solutions in the support suggestions. My xbox says that my wireless server will not connect to the internet. I do not understand why it is just my xbox, because I can use my laptop and other wireless
    devices just fine. I have disconnected the modem, reset the internet settings on my xbox, everything and it still won't let me sign on. My brother is having the same problems. PLEASE HELP!!!

Shes A Babe 21, Sep 18, 2018
  3. Gift3d
    Gift3d Guest
    Need help with xbox live

My xbox(s) have been messin up lately, The wireless one used to do this alot but now my hard wired one right to the router doesnt like connecting have the time even tho we have internet going.. i think there is issues with XBL period lately. Best bet man is unplug your router and modem, wait a min then plug just your modem.. let it turn on and go online, then plug in your router. reset ur box and see if it works

Gift3d, Sep 18, 2018
  4. My xbox won't connect to my wireless internet all of a suudden.. turned it off.. and the ...

InCaudaVenenum, Sep 18, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    M3tal Daz3, Sep 18, 2018
  6. jpadilla48
    jpadilla48 Guest
    iI had the same problem as you, but I restarted my console in the system menu and it worked. hope it helps.

jpadilla48, Sep 18, 2018
  7. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest
    Hey Juanita! Thank you for reaching out to us. I understand that the Xbox is having trouble connecting to your internet. Generally we like to start off with a hard reset and power cycle by holding down the power button on the console for 10 seconds and
    then unplug the power cord from the Xbox and wall outlet for a few minutes. Also we like to force a powercycle on the modem and router at home for 5 mins by simply unplugging those devices from the power. If those steps don't work maybe follow our

Xbox Live Connection Help
    guide to see if those steps work. Let me know the results!

XBF Diego M, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

My xbox won't connect to my wireless internet all of a suudden.. turned it off.. and the ...