My xbox won't connect to my Internet but it will on my phone and I don't want to reset the xbox

Discus and support My xbox won't connect to my Internet but it will on my phone and I don't want to reset the xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying to contact my xbox in a different house and It won't work I have tried most of the things it says to do and it works on all my other devices... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by S7eyfd, Apr 2, 2024.

1. S7eyfd
    S7eyfd Guest

My xbox won't connect to my Internet but it will on my phone and I don't want to reset the xbox

I'm trying to contact my xbox in a different house and It won't work I have tried most of the things it says to do and it works on all my other devices and I don't want to have to reset the xbox

:)

S7eyfd, Apr 2, 2024
  2. Prellman101 Win User

will not let me sign in to my xbox live avatar says a problem accured

i deleted my profile and went to restore it and now my connection won't connect to xbox live

it will connect to the internet (2 out of three) but then won't connect to xbox live

I have tried resetting the router but it didn't do anything
  3. GeneralDestroya Win User

Can't connect to phones internet

My Xbox connects to my phone but then it doesn't connect to the internet, I even used my phone's internet on my laptop and it worked there.
  4. Nathan Clarke1 Win User

My xbox won't allow me to sign into my account and it keeps giving me this error code 8015190A the xbox support hasn't been very help

It's the xbox 360 and I've tried resetting my Internet testing connection and I tried restarting my console still won't let me log in
  5. RogerNicod Win User

Gamer Score reset due to cheating

Yes a back up on my console not another console. I recently check my XBox app on iPhone showed that I had 0 so I checked online on the computer to check it out and I had the yellow bar said that I had a gamer reset due to cheating. My xbox is not connected
    to the internet because I use my internet on my phone to connect xbox live so I have the back up and I looked it 2 time and it is legit. So I don't know why MS reset me.
  6. tommy darc 22 Win User

status code: d0000033

The Internet at my house won't connect to xbox live know matter how many times I reset my router, so it won't let me download a profile and installing it manually won't work either.
Thema:

1. My xbox won't connect to my Internet but it will on my phone and I don't want to reset the xbox - Similar Threads - won't connect Internet

2. Xbox won't load games, friends, or anything else, but is connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't load games, friends, or anything else, but is connected to the internet.: Issue resolved. Thank you. 39a9c321-2f1f-451d-9680-fdac00ba79ee
  3. Xbox one won't connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't connect to the internet: My xbox one won't connect to the internet despite all other devices working on the network. Nothing has been changed with the network in the past few days and I am using a wireless connection....
  4. Why won't my Xbox connect to the Internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox connect to the Internet?: I have been having issues with getting my Xbox Series X connecting to the WiFi but not connecting to the Internet. When I got it in 2023 it was connecting with no issues but recently it just won't...
  5. My XBox is connected to Internet but won't launch games or apps.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBox is connected to Internet but won't launch games or apps.: I have tried everything short of repurchasing game pass as it won't even let me do that. About 9pm on October 11 2023, our internet needed to be restarted. We restart the internet to find out...
  6. Xbox 360 s won't connect to internet, all normal methods not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 s won't connect to internet, all normal methods not working.: Ok I'm gonna start this with saying that almost all methods I have tried have not worked, I have not replaced the network adapter at this point yet but I'm going to describe what is happening to...
  7. I've tried all the troubleshooting steps but my xbox one still won't connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've tried all the troubleshooting steps but my xbox one still won't connect to the internet: I've tried all the troubleshooting steps but my xbox one still won't connect to the internet how do I connect my xbox to the internet, bc my wife's xbox is connected but mine won't connect...
  8. My series S won't connect to internet and is stuck in WIRED mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series S won't connect to internet and is stuck in WIRED mode: I can't get my series S to connect. I've tried every version of power cycling and hard factory reset. Now I'm stuck in the initial setup and it won't connect. Every other device in my house...
  9. My xbox 360 won't connect to to Internet through hot spot on my mbile

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 won't connect to to Internet through hot spot on my mbile: It connects to the WiFi hotspot but not the Internet through the WiFi hotspot e8ebad97-2fc8-46b4-aefd-f904199e22da
  10. Why won't my Xbox Series S connect to internet extenders?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Series S connect to internet extenders?: This issue kinda sucks and i don't wanna re-sell because i'd be losing money. Me and my sister got the Xbox Series S for christmas and since then ive hardly been able to use it. It doesn't connect...